Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Addicted: Nova x Kimmi

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 00:56:24 )
You can die anytime...

Name: Aria Marie Skye

Small Bio: Aria was close to her next door neighbor since they had been five years old. She always hung out with him whenever they had free time. Right before graduation, Aria's family had to relocate, so she had to move. Moving away broke her heart as she had always had feelings for him. Now, at 23, she was able to get back to her hometown and hopefully reconnect with him. She is a talented musician, singer, and artist who loves to read and learn new things.
[/b]]

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:29:06 )

Hayden Hunt
24yrs old

Life wasn't so kind to him. After losing his best and childhood friend, things only got worse. His parents split and he was forced to live with his father who only cared about giving Hayden a 'proper' future. Only that meant stressing his son out until he really just didn't care anymore. He met some guys in college and started doing some..stuff that he regrets now without his dad finding out. Drugs. He's been fighting to get off them off and on, and boy did it suck.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:35:36 )
You can die anytime...

Aria couldn't believe she was finally back here... back where she had grown up as a small child. 'I just hope I can find him..." She murmured to herself as she moved things into her new rented house. She came back for her friend Hayden, her childhood friend and secret crush. She knew it wasn't likely he would still be here... For all she knew he moved on with his life and was perfectly happy, married maybe with little ones of his own. She just wanted to see him again. She hated that she had to move away right before the end of high school. She sent him messages and called when he could but as time went on she couldn't get in contact with him anymore. 'Please be here somewhere...' She thought to herself.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:58:56 )

Hayden was really struggling to walk in a straight, or even hold himself up right as he walked through the quiet town. It wasn't dark out, but the sun would be setting soon and he was on his way to a club where one of his 'college friends' wanted to meet him for different reasons. He had been really trying to quit.. but his old man just wasn't letting up and he was secretly miserable. It wasn't long before he stumbled into someone, a girl, and did his best to not knock her over. Somehow he managed to catch himself after barely brushing against her and shifted his weight so he was now leaning against a wall of a nearby building, his hood completely shadowing his face. "...Sorry. You okay?" He asked quietly, his voice a little rough and unclear.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 02:02:11 )
You can die anytime...

Aria gasped as someone stumbled into her. She nodded,"I'm perfectly fine." She said gently,"What about you...?" Are you alright?" She looked around,"I just moved back here... My name is Aria... I'm looking for Hayden Hunt... Do you happen to know him?" She hoped this guy might know where her friend is, so she could at least tell him that she had missed him and to let him know she missed their friendship.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 02:33:07 )

Hayden nearly bit his lip when the woman gave her name, and his breath briefly caught. "Don't worry about me." He murmured softly. He took a moment to regain his shattered thoughts and slowly sank to the ground. Everything seemed to be spinning, and his head was pounding. "Hayden.." He murmured. "Hunter.." He murmured again. "Why're you looking for a guy like him?" He asked curiously, disoriented. He had to be running a fever from his withdraw by now. How many days had it been?

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 02:37:20 )
You can die anytime...

"I grew up with him." Aria explained,"He was my best friend." She looked down sadly,"I had to move away shortly before graduation," She murmured,"I never got to tell him goodbye... I tried to keep in contact with him, but he disappeared...." She looked down at the young man sitting on the ground. She knelt in front of him,"Are you sure you're alright?" She asked, looking at him with concern,"You don't look like you feel too well..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 02:57:48 )

Hayden listened quietly. This woman.. Was she really the Aria he grew up with, and had to part with so many years ago? He pushed the thought away when the young woman knelt before him and met her eyes. Gorgeous blue eyes that could rival the sky. He knew those eyes anywhere. "He probably got a life that didn't allow him to stay in contact.." He voiced weakly, averting his eyes to keep from getting lost in hers. He hesitated before speaking again, and turned his head away from her. "..This is what happens when you're young, and stupid." Hayden murmured quietly.

((btw, i don't want her finding out who is yet :p ))

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:02:53 )
You can die anytime...

Aria looked down sadly,"I really had hoped to find him." She murmured,"I guess it just wasn't to be." But admitting it didn't help her feel any better,"Well, at least let me call you a cab to get you where you need to go." She said to the young man softly,"So you can get there alright. Where are you heading?" She pulled out her phone and started to look up the phone number for the cab company in town.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:12:41 )

Hayden couldn't hide the small smirk that tugged at the corner of his lips. "I'm sure you'll find him." He murmured quietly, not sure why he was trying to cheer her up. He was the guy she was looking for, but he didn't want to tell her that her friend had lowered himself to being a druggy. That just wasn't cool. He shook his head ans slowly began to stand. "I'm just going around the corner here..no need for a cab." He voiced. "You.. How do you feel about dance clubs?" He asked curiously, not even really sure why he was asking. Aria was a good girl, and always had been.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:33:35 )
You can die anytime...

Aria shrugged,"They're okay." She said, carefully getting to her feet as well,"If it's not far, at least let me walk you there." She said,"Just so I know you got there alright." She said added,"And I really hope I find him...He has to know I didn't leave because I wanted to..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 04:06:33 )

Hayden smirked some at her answer, and listened quietly to her words. "Only if you let me but you a drink or something.. Anything you want." He offered in return. He didn't know about her, but he needed a drink. Hayden knew she probably didn't want to leavd, but kids had to listen to their parents. What choice did she have?

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 18:08:04 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled gently,"You dont have to do that." She said,"Though that's very kind of you to offer. I gotta finish get moved in after we get you there safely." She gently looped his arm with hers and carefully walked with him down the street, still a bit concerned for him.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 18:51:44 )

Hayden only smirked when she turned down his offer. "Come on, it's the least I can do for nearly knocking you over." He murmured quietly, stiffening some when he noticed her arm looping around his. He pushed back the urge to pull away and quietly walked with her down the street.

When they arrived at the club, a couple of guys were leaning against the wall and they stood when they noticed Hayden and the pretty girl. "Hey, Arden, who you got with you?" One of them questioned as the guys started to approach. Hayden tensed, and slowly pulled away from Aria. "..No one." He murmured , causing the guys to smirk. "Ah, come on, she's too pretty to be a no one." The other commented, acting like he was going to touch her face and Hayden grabbed his hand firmly. " ..Don't touch her. " He voiced in a lowered tone. These guys were just looking to cause trouble .

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 19:10:19 )
You can die anytime...

Aria was soon worried seeing who he was going to be meeting with. But she couldn't stop him. Why would he listen to a total stranger,"Well...I guess I'll see you around town." Aria said to him gently,"See you later..." She started back down the street, glad she wasn't too far from home.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 19:28:56 )

Hayden was just worried about her safety. He didn't let go of the guy until Aria had left. He didn't say anything as she left, only nodded lightly as he kept his attention on his 'friend'. Once she was out of sight, the guy pulled his hand free and decked Hayden, knocking the air out of him then pushed him into the wall before grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt. "You've got some nerve, Arden! Acting like a tough guy just because you had a girl with you." Hayden grunted roughly, gritting his teeth when the by punched him in the jaw. "I bet she doesn't even know who you are." He taunted, dropping Hayden on the ground. Hayden coughed some and lowered his head. The other guy tossed a small black bag at him and the two left him like that.

Hayden grunted quietly as he slowly got up, snatched up the black bag and sluggishly made his way home.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 19:40:32 )
You can die anytime...

Aria spent the rest of the day getting moved in and unpacked. She sighed softly, losing hope she would ever find her friend. He probably wouldnt remember her or care that she came back anyway. She sank onto her couch, her eyes closed. She knew she should let it go...but her heart didnt want to.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 19:55:41 )

Hayden made it home eventually, being relieved that his father wasn't home. He wobbly made it up the stairs and all but staggered into his room only to practically fall over his bed. The small black bag dealing out of his hands. "..What am I doing..?" He asked himself weakly. Aria was back, and he was a total junkie! If she kept seeking him out. . He shook his head and curled up in his bed. Those guys would find out their relationship and probably try something with her.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 20:22:41 )
You can die anytime...

Over the next few days, Aria had asked around about Hayden, hoping to find any information that would help her find her friend. But as time went on, no one seemed to know anything and if they did, they didn't want to tell her. After being there about a month, she sat on a park bench near a park for children and sighed sadly,"No one knows anything." She murmured,"I guess he's really gone..."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 20:32:40 )
Hayden spent the next few days having hell with himself. After a month went by, he stopped going home and went back to his see his 'friend's for his fix. Every time he tried to stop.. He ended up caving and going back to it. Hayden was now wandering around without caring where he ended up. Somehow, he ended up in the park and leaned against a tree near th bench where Aria was sitting. He felt weak, and very sick. He needed help.. Yet he was afraid of the outcome.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.