Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wanna chat?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:29:41 )

That sounds good.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:30:03 )

@vengeance: Totally true XD I figured at least if I post here and no ones on if I feel the need to post nonsense I can without worrying about a post limit XD

@Unicorn: Totally fine :P I know my sister was quite the hand full at that age too x.x Granted almost more so now (she's 10) but at least she can somewhat take care of herself at this point XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:32:21 )

Yeh not worrying about the limit is a good thing.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:33:16 )

I need to make sure total won't overtake me again the top poster list.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:41:03 )
@vengeance: it was really good, after the fact that I had a sandwich a bit before pie. you better start posting everywhere ♡

@SamSpyroxis: Ooh wow, and I can understand that. at least she knows how to probably get her own plate of food or make mac n cheese.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:45:00 )

@Unicorn: She does, but she has a problem of trying to act like she has no idea.... orz Even though we all know she can because we've caught her doing it on her own before multiple times XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:48:42 )
@SamSpyroxis: Ooh so like a little trickster of pretending like she don't know how to do something, when she really does. I think that all kids big and small pull that a lot a lot even my little unicorn pulls that for certain things.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:51:06 )

@Unicorn: Yeah, she does it a lot x.x Part of her problem too though is a lot of the times when it comes to new things she tries once and gets super upset when she can't do it the first time....? Like we've tried explaining it takes practice and multiple times of doing things sometimes (several times in fact) but either she doesn't understand or just likes being super dramatic? I'm not really sure which XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:02:49 )
@SamSpyroxis: I am so sorry to hear that. has she ever made jello before where she ends up burning the water right out of the pan on her first try?

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:05:04 )

@Unicorn: Nah, we don't let her use the stove unsupervised. She's the child that will burn herself somehow if given the chance . __ .

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:16:57 )
@SamSpyroxis: I mean if you were supervising her. but I can understand that

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:19:16 )

@Unicorn: Granted me supervising probably isn't the best either XD I've accidentally let my water boil over before. I think I was tired or something that day, but still XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:24:01 )
@SamSpyroxis: that is never good butI can understand that, I've done that before.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:25:10 )

@Unicorn: I mean, have you really cooked before if you haven't done that at least once XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:26:45 )
@SamSpyroxis: yes that I have err more than once to be honest I might have been very tired each time.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:35:13 )

@Unicorn: You think we'd learn that cooking while tired is a bad idea... XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:39:16 )
@SamSpyroxis: yeah, but I guess not. I mean even when I am tired, or sick instead of using the stove, I will use the microwave. but water overboils in there sometimes as well. so no easy win
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 14:55:19 )
@SamSpyroxis: Of course :viosunglasses:
at least I look good if i suck rip

yeah but I feel bad cause she could have slept in lol XD

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 15:03:34 )

@Unicorn: Hm.. Fair point I suppose XD

@Ixora: Exactly XD That's all that matters right? you look cool even if you die so it's whatever XD

I suppose that's true XD
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 15:07:49 )
@SamSpyroxis: DEFINITELY yeah dying beautifully - ready for my revive lol
Altho, I'm more the type to actually go for stats than looks ; ___ ; but it hurts me inside ( ɵ̥̥ ˑ̫ ɵ̥̥)

I kept thinking "I don't need anyone to wake me up". That's a lie of course.
Sometimes, if I need to wake up early and I'm scared I won't be able to...... I just don't sleep lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.