Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wanna chat?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 17:10:06 )
@SamSpyroxis: better buy it now before I miss the sale window @.@
I've pretty much abandoned console now... I will legit be sad frustrated, mad, etc.... about console-exclusives ; ___ ; I mean, I get it but... laptop.....
Ngl... I play a lot of jrpgs now on easy because play it for the story not the gameplay XD
I'll let you know where I start on it? XD
idk what that is? @.@ can't relate... YET?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 17:19:49 )
@SamSpyroxis: hopefully you have a great day at work, the only chinese food place that has good food is qbout 7 miles or so away from me in the cold snow.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 18:06:37 )

@Ixora: Do iiiiit
Understandable XD I'm still upset if I see an Xbox exclusive I want XD
I do the same thing XD Easy for the win well, technically for the story but you know XD
Sounds good :D
you will know eventually >:3 I will say the only thing missing from the HD remake that was in the PS2 version is the Reset song credits... That song is beautiful and I and many others are somewhat disappointed it's not included... But I think that was something that the files were lost or something so they couldn't remake that one bit ;u;
Well, I heard from my mom that apparently I'm scheduled to work tomorrow... back on 3rd shift again starting tomorrow =/ Not looking forward to it, I was enjoying second shift.... Which is technically the shift I'm supposed to move to, but whatever I guess >.>

@Unicorn: Today shouldn't be too bad. I'm training so I won't really have to do much plus the job I'm training on is fairly easy anyway... Unfortunately I'll have to do a 180 on my sleep schedule once I get off tonight, so... Hopefully that goes well o.o;

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 18:09:08 )

I'm off to work guys, if I have time on my breaks I might pop on real quick, but if not be back in 10 hours tops might be an early day, not 100% sure?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 18:23:51 )
@SamSpyroxis: I HAAAAAAAAVE IIIIIT!
... more like... all the Nintendo exclusives I want ; ___ ;
Well for the story but also for the win XD
Aww that's sad. Maybe when I finish the game I can look for the song online to listen to it?
Oh no D: what about sleep sched tho?
Take care! Catch you when you get back XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 23:19:03 )
@SamSpyroxis: Hopefully sleep turns out alright for you after you get done at work doing your training.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 10:12:39 )

@Unicorn: Sleep was good XD Took a bit of beating during training today and was moving around a lot and ended up passing out once I got home XD

@Ixora: WOO! :D
Oh yeah, I would say if I had to pick one console and use my PC for everything else I'd have to go with nintendo ;u; I still really want to get a switch to be honest... I could technically afford it, but I'm suppose to be saving money to move out so....
It should be fairly easy to find. The original is in Japanese of course, but I found someone who did an english cover of it. I don't know why but I never looked up a translation of it, so when I heard it in english it just made the song even more touching ;u;
I think I accidentally fixed my sleep schedule already....? XD I was really tired when I got home so I just went to sleep and woke up shortly after I'd need to be up Friday XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 13:43:03 )
@SamSpyroxis: sorry to hear that you got moved around a lot but its good that you were able to fall asleep right away when you got home.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 13:49:58 )

@Unicorn: Yeah, it accidentally corrected my sleep schedule to do my usual 3rd shift hours this week XD Not how I was expecting it to work out, but I'm glad that it did :3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 14:44:27 )
@SamSpyroxis: the real question is.... when will I play it? DX
Same! Lol. I mean, you can get a switch after you move out? :D
Ooooh. I'll be sure to keep it in mind later on :D or you can nudge me about it if I mention the game lol!
NIIIICE! I'm really tired today but I think I can still stay up and keep my sleep schedule messed up ; ___ ;

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 15:01:06 )

@Ixora: Right now XD or ya know, whenever you get around to it...
I probably will XD It can totally be my house warming gift to myself right? :'D
I'll be sure to do that XD
lol, I'm a little sleepy now, but I'll probably still stay awake for a few more hours.... Or take a small nap and sleep more later XD but that would probably ruin my sleep schedule again...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 15:04:02 )
@SamSpyroxis: I'm trying to lay off games a bit... cause I need to do some major packing and I also need to wash the clothes I wanna bring ; ___ ;[/b]
Totally! That is an awesome idea :vanora_xd:
But what are sleep schedules for but to ruin? [s]riiiiight?

I realize now why I'm not sleepy. I had like 2 big cups of coffee today @.@

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 15:38:36 )

@Ixora: What are you packing for? :o
I thought so
I mean, I always thought that's what a sleep schedule was for XD
Yeaaaah, that'd do it XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 15:42:32 )
@SamSpyroxis: totally broke bbcode and didn't even notice @.@ Maybe some sleep is due lol XD
I'm gonna be staying with my mom for a while on the other side of the world XD It's mostly stuff for her lol and my clothes of course
Pretty much. Kind of like how money is meant to be spent? XD
No regrets. Coffee was good >u<

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 15:55:59 )
@SamSpyroxis: it is great to hear that your sleep cycle is back on track.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:01:46 )

@Ixora: I kinda wondered XD sleep is for the weak!
Oh I see, that sounds fun :D
Exactly XD
I mean, you got coffee so there's generally no regrets with that, right? XD
uh oh, I seem to have a small lump where I had a bruise last week... Hopefully that's nothing to worry about ^^;

@Unicorn: For now yeah XD I'm sure I'll manage to screw it up somehow though :P

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:06:51 )
@SamSpyroxis: if sleep is for the weaaak... then I'm fine being weak :vanora_xd:
Definitely! It'll be my first time to experience snow when I get there ; u ; and also 1st time in really cold place hopefully my tropical self can handle it ; __ ;
speaking of spending money, time to try to stop myself from checking what's on sale on steam .__.
Coffee good
Oh no! Hopefully it clears up in a couple of days I usually give whatever happens to me a couple of days before extreme worrying D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:21:53 )
@SamSpyroxis: like on a night that you have off from work maybe but I hope not.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:50:24 )

@Ixora: Noooo, don't be weak D: just kidding, I'm weak too to be honest.... XD
Snow is pretty but I hate it Almost crashed my car last year because of snow and ice on the roads....
Lol, yeah... Best not to check if you need to save XD Otherwise you'll just cave to temptation because the games are on saaaallleeee I mean they're already tempting, but when they're on sale it's even more tempting XD
Indeed :3 I should have some coffee later... Maybe before work tonight...
Yeah, that's my plan right now XD I'm sure it's fine anyway. It's me, and I manage to hurt myself a lot :'D I once got a bruise the size of a tennis ball on my arm and it took like 4 weeks to heal if i remember right? I bruise easily and get them all the time without knowing how so...

@Unicorn: Knowing me it'll be messed up when I work XD that's just how I roll I guess
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:58:04 )
@SamSpyroxis: SLEEP IS AMAZEBALLS but also staying up because things to do... games to play... vids to watch... etc >.>
Luckily I won't be driving XD Oh no D: I imagine the roads are really slippery. I mean just wet roads can pretty much be a hazard ; n ;
I like checking my queue tho. LMAO Recently all I've been getting on my steam queue are adult games which is so weird because I've never played one on steam???? I also don't have any wishlisted... like wth steam @.@
Ooooh. Enjoy your cup of coffee
Oh no D: You might be low on iron tho if you bruise easily? o: Although... I actually take it one step further... Sometimes I find small cuts and scratches all over my body and I have no idea how @.@

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.