Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wanna chat?

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:06:10 )

@Ixora: I know what you mean x.x
And I definitely do not. I range from "I want them to be the cutest cinnamon roll ever" to "let's make this guy a super edgy badass" XD

I have the same problem orz But oddly enough, if I know I need to be awake I usually somehow just wake up before my alarm was set...? But if it's my day off or I have literally nothing planned but wanting to wake up at that time I'll usually stay asleep >.>

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:11:52 )
how is your day, night, morning going?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:15:23 )
@SamSpyroxis: That's some variety XD
I tend to stick to my favorite colors when I can.

I know what you mean but with me it's so unreliable ; ___ ;
I'm the type of person that has like 10 alarms... at least lol

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:20:03 )

@Unicorn: My morning is going well so far :3 How 'bout yours?

@Ixora: I know ;u; It makes it even harder to decide on a character design when I'm not sure which I'd rather have XD
I usually check all the colors, if none stand out to me I usually go for black and white XD I usually end up with blue or red accents though. Purple every great once in a while.

Same though XD Good to know there's plenty of people that do the same thing XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:22:09 )
@SamSpyroxis: that is very good to hear, and my morning is going alright but it will be a very long day and night later on today. thank you for asking

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:22:50 )
@SamSpyroxis: That's true XD but I like being able to customize.
Sometimes I find it sad tho when I customize a character and get her these cool tattoos and then... armor or clothes get in the way ; ___ ;
Or hats getting in the way of cool hairstyles D<
Purple is a great color! I don't think I see a lot of purple.

Yeah! Sometimes it can be embarrassing to show people my 10 alarms but even more embarrassing to let them know that I can sleep through all 10 of them ; ___ ;

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:35:41 )

@Unicorn: Have a busy day planned out then?

@Ixora: I love customization ;u; which is probably part of why I love avi sites like this XD
That is the worst DX Stupid default basic clothing getting in the way of our awesome character design we spent so long on >.>
I always kinda forget I love purple until I see something and it's just like "Oh yeah, I like that color" XD

Oh man I know ;n; Thankfully my friend has the same problem XD but don't we all do that...?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:38:14 )
@SamSpyroxis: with my little unicorn who is being sly, but she is awake meaning my daughter. so yes very much so

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:41:12 )

@Unicorn: Ah, yeah kids will definitely keep you busy ;u; I know my little sister's a hand full.
How old is your little one, if you don't mind me asking?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:41:12 )
@SamSpyroxis: Same!
Sometimes the character customization is nice but the variety of the visual design of equips is sometimes lacking D:
I mean, I love deep purples that look so cool and also light purples that are all nice and soft :3

idk some people wake up before the 10th alarm ; ___ ;

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:44:44 )

@Ixora: I know x.x Sometimes I think it'd be nice if equips matched the level of customization you get with the character appearance, but then I remember if that happened I'd probably almost never actually play the game and just mess with my characters outfit forever instead XD

psht, they're totally lying then, everyone knows you can't wake up until liike 20 minutes after the 10th one goes off XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:48:06 )
@SamSpyroxis: ...... that is a good point .___.
But I wanna dress up AND kill baddies or cast spells or whatever XD

you are totally right D< they lie D:
I remember when I was staying near university... I had a roommate and she'd wake up at my first alarm... By my third alarm, she'd get up and start waking me up lol. so embarrassing >.<

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 12:58:24 )

I need posts XD Don't wanne fall of the top posters list XD

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:08:57 )

@Ixora: I feel the same way XD Wanna do it in style though

lol, at least they woke you up though?

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:10:07 )

@vengeance: lol, well you're totally welcome to post in here :P I just need to post more in general anyway, so... XD
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:12:55 )

@SamSpyroxis: The more posts the more currency XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:14:03 )

Even do we can post 10 times in a row I still don't feel like doing it. I hate posting nonsense a lot.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:16:08 )
@SamSpyroxis: she will be turning 3 this weekend. sorry for the late reply, I had to have a little potty break.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:17:29 )

I see a wild unicorn.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 13:23:59 )
@vengeance: Yeah I want some left over birthday pie now.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.