Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Insert a title that will make you want to click

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:42:52 )
@Kjemi: Hi! Your thread title was what inspired my thread title. Welcome to Voltra.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:27:41 )
@josefine: Hello! Nice to see you here. I hope you're doing well c:

@Yuracye: Ahh I understand. I have alot of free time right now, but that's because I don't have a job or school... but trying to change that so I might have less time eventually ;u; Haaaa
Ooh let's try this then Pls work I am a poor soul as for colour. Do you look up a code or just write yellow or something?
@Emmett Khan:
Haha really? I'm glad! I wanted to do something that would catch someones attention, but couldn't think of anything and decided to just be honest. Oh and welcome to Voltra c:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:14:09 )

@kjemi: Ahhh. Fair enough! I don't have as much free time. I'm all over the place lately. Looking for a new job, dealing with wedding plans. @ ___ @
Yay! It works! * U* // You can write the color, but I know a lot of them don't work. Just can't be specific with certain colors, I guess? You can use any color on a color wheel type thing.
This website should help!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:19:13 )
Hell yeah! Another pun lover!

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:23:01 )
@Yuracye: thank you so much for the help!!! Now I know how to do fancy small text and got colour help but, umm do you use the names or the numbers ? I suppose I can try out.. hmm hello this is a test

@Another Movie Addict: Yesss! I adore puns... some people get upset over them though :c but... I can't stop myself.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:27:27 )
Welcome to Voltra!
I'm really digging your siggy art, there~
V nice.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:30:00 )
Thank you x2 . A thank you combo haha~ The moment I noticed others having sig art I knew I had to draw myself one as well c:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:35:25 )
@kjemi: No problem!! I'm always willing to help when I can. C:
You can use either of them, though not both at once.

Ahhh, you got it! * U* /// I'm glad I was able to teach someone something and not get it all confused. @ w @;;
I'm usually really bad at explaining things. Makes me feel good. /puffs

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:37:30 )
@Yuracye: I tried both, but it seems the colour changed when I used the name c: and not numbers.
And ahh you've been huge help. I'm learning lots, I'd give you at least three gold stars.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:41:24 )
@kjemi: Ah, really? That's strange. Unless it's listing two different types and I didn't realize it.
/squints.
I'm glad! C: !!!

THREE GOLD STARS? Dang, that's three times the amount of stars I normally get. >: U

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:50:11 )
@Yuracye: No idea.. I did try just that one colours though ...and realized its way too bright so won't be using it in the future unless trying to blind others.

Yess! You deserve them. Remember to spend wisely. >u>

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:54:47 )
@kjemi: Ahhh, fair enough.
Yeah, with a white/gray background you're better off using a darker colors. u vu //
I'm used to using 9 font, but I might need to make it slightly larger, since the font is difficult to see.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:58:59 )
@Yuracye: Yeah it's a bit tiny ;A; it looks really cool but reading it lot for me at least can tire easily. I am pretty blind though ^^" How has your day been by the way ? c:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:25:24 )
@kjemi: It is! Dx That was the size 11 font too! Unless they make 12 font not the regular font??
I'd have to do some testing. /squints Size 12 font testing nowww.

Ah, me too. x ___ x I need glasses for distance, so if I'm not really close to the screen I can't see anything. Eeps.

It's been alright! I spent most of yesterday hanging out with a friend!
Though, today is mostly work day despite it being Labor Day. |||OTL. I need to write up all the lesson plans and cut up all the paper and whatnot. It's really starting to stress me out tbh.

Voltie — Tess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:46:28 )
hi

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:51:33 )
@musiclover0804: Hello!!!! How are you today?

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:27:05 )
@Yuracye: Looks ..like 12 is default? So weird how 11 is so drastically smaller!!! Yikes
And ahh relatable.. But mostly I'm pretty much blind on my left eye so my poor right eye just tries to make up for it and it's not that good at seeing either.
Oh wow that's alot of work! I wish you the best of luck getting it all done, and that you can relax soon.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:27:18 )
Oh and Hi musiclover! c:

Check Out My Art Shop

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:30:50 )
@kjemi: Maybe it's just my eyes, 12 looks smaller than normal font. /scratches head.
I will need to run my own size font trials.
11 looks like size 7 font normally. Geez. @ ___ @ I'll just stick with the normal size fonting then. xD I'm too lazy to type out something extra.
Awhman. My left eye is better than my right eye, so I know those struggles. x ___ x I need different lenses on both of my eyes. rip.
Thanks! I've been up for about three hours now, and I'm half way done. I feel like looking through and posting on sites makes me a bit more calm, but I'm overall stressing about everything. Like, do kids have their own scissors and glue in the classrooms?? Can I fit the lesson into a 30-40 minute time slot?? SO MANY QUESTIONS..

TH | dA

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:41:15 )
Hello and welcome :vanora_heart: your thread title worked on me :vanora_xd:

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.