Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Insert a title that will make you want to click

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:08:51 )
Sweet, I caught your attention.
Hi, I don't use these types of websites ...err alot so I was wondering if you got some tips on what I can do
Oh and I hope to make some friends too.
Let's get along

A little bout me. I'm a 20 year old girl. Currently not working or studying cause life gets in the way. I'm a huge cat fan and I really like puns. Cat puns are the best tbh.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:04:23 )
Welcome! Just find some where you are comfortable in and post a lot! It may be just general discussion threads, hangouts that catch your eye, charities, quest threads, etc. Hope to see you around a lot! :vanora_heart:

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:18:38 )
Eyy welcome! Your avatar looks rad!

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 05:07:12 )
@dragoness129: Thank you~ I'm going to do my best , but I'm so shy sometimes I find it hard to just join in things !

@Baphomet: Thank you >u< for both the welcome and compliment. Not much to pick between but I did what I could

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 05:31:47 )
@kjemi: Dang... got me on that one. Can't even compete. rip Yura.

Welcome to the site though!! I'm pretty new myself. ;;;

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 05:38:50 )
@Yuracye: Oh please don't die ..though I suppose one can rest by sleeping too....
And thank you! The site itself is pretty new as well ;u; I waited to the day I could sign up but almost forgot about it when it did

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:45:10 )
@kjemi: Ahhh figuratively dying!!! Not actual dying! Q VQ !!!! Sorry to scare you!!

Is it really? I thought it was a little older than a few months already. /squints.
Maybe I'm just out of the loop. orz.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:53:39 )
@Yuracye: Good to hear that no actual dying is happening owo

Yeah, there was a release for donators in august and now beta release in september I think =w= I've been following a bit on facebook

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:19:29 )
@kjemi: Yes, that would not be a good thing. q _____ q

Oooooh! I just heard someone mention this website, checked it out and liked it! I haven't done much besides browse over the rules and post in some threads. orz.
It's still pretty new though. A lot younger than I thought.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 09:31:30 )
@Yuracye: Ahh I honestly don't remember at ALL how I found this place?? I just suddenly had it liked on FB and was following thinking "hey it looks interesting, I'll join"
and so I did. Excited to see where this goes!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 19:24:24 )
@kjemi: I've had that happen to me too! xD Especially when I'm getting bored of avatar sites, I tend to wander to see what else I could find. u vu ///

Heee, I'm pretty excited too! Seems like a fun place already! : D

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 20:10:43 )
@Yuracye: nodnod. I've been on...two avatar forums sites before? Never so early! Exciting new experience to be here from the start!

Though ... lots of things I wish were different ;u; like...previewing posts (and something to help people that know nothing bout BBCodes bc that's confusing as fudge)...and deleting posts...

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 20:47:50 )
@kjemi: Oooh! That's pretty good! I've been on pretty much all of the ones that are avatar/forum based!
It is! I'm glad I'm able to catch on early. I have yet to seek out the new items though. I've seen bits and pieces of it, but I'll have to check it out. > > ;;

Ahhh. Yeah, that would be nice. At least you can edit the posts though!
I'm sure there's lots in the works right now. If not, I'm sure there's a suggestion thread!!

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 20:51:43 )
@Yuracye: Really? That's amazing @o@ I like making the avatars but I was and still sorta am super shy bout posting in forums so thats why I haven't been in that many....

That's true! Editing is nice. Spares alot of embarrassment...if you're fast enough~ And yeah I saw someone suggest the preview thing ;u; so I hope they add that eventually..

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 20:56:21 )
@kjemi: I suppose. Seems kinda sad considering how much time I've spent on all of them. x ___ x Good memories though, I suppose!!
Ahh, I know the feeling. ;;; Everyone here seems to be friendly tough! You'd just need to fins a topic that you would like to talk about! FuuChan is really nice if you want to talk to her!

Which is something that I need since I tend to make a lot of mistakes. |||OTL.
I'm sure they will! They have a lot of things they need to work on, seems like they're already off to a good start though!!

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:03:47 )
@Yuracye: Good memories can't be replaced <3
Yes, people here seem to be really friendly! I'm currently all over the place, but the forum games are always fun c:

Me too....ahh and I don't know anything bout codes and such so i can't make my posts pretty...or my profile... I'm gonna have to look at guides but they're so confusing

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:37:44 )
@kjemi: Yeah, that's for sure! It was worth it alone for that. n ___n !!!
It's really nice when a site just opens, everyone is welcoming. I hope it stays that way. There's times when it's welcoming at first and if you're not online every day, people stop talking to you. I really hope that doesn't happen in this case. :c

Ahhh, I know basic BBC stuff. Like color and sizing and stuff. I know the strike thing doesn't work- unless they have a different way of doing it. @ w @ ;;
I can't figure out profile codes for the life of me. I'd probably commission someone to make one for me.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:16:15 )
@Yuracye: I agree! It'd be nice if we all could be friends and have great conversations, bout everything and nothing ewe

Haah I don't really understand color or sizing...I tried but ;A; I failed so I gave up... Do you know if there is a good guide? And profile codes...oh god. I looked at the suggested thread for it but I still didn't understand anything so ;u; I suppose I'll just keep a normal one since I'm too poor to commision anyone

Check Out My Art Shop

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:17:48 )
hi people! (:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:39:53 )
@kjemi: Yeah, it would be. Sometimes people just can't be online all the time though. x ___ x That's usually my first problem since I spend a lot of time away from my computer. orz.

Ahhh. If I can get the coding right, it's pretty much just this:
for color
[ color=COLORHERE]Words here[ /color]
and sizing. Generally 12 is normal size, like for essays. I'm assuming that's the case here as well.
[ size=10]words here [ /size]
Just no spaces....
There was a basic thing for colors and sizes, let me see if I can find it again. q vq !!
Hahaha. I don't blame you! I've tried profile coding and I still don't get the general understanding of it. xD
I don't think there are any shops for them yet anyway. Just keep posting, you'll get enough eventually!!

@josefine: Hello!! How are you today?

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.