Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 Dirty Boys' Holiday Bash

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 07:11:56 )
Combination of both, but mostly self taught! o: I took some at classes in and out of school when I was younger but I honestly wasted them? HAHA because at that point I was in that "I just wanna draw anime, this is my style, I don't wanna do realism" nonsense phase orz

before anime got me tho I was studying nature and animals tho, my auntie is actually a pretty good wildlife artist and well-known locally, I looked up to her a lot so I tried to draw and paint like her lkdjhldk

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 07:12:10 )
and oh okay sleep well!

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 07:36:04 )
THAT WAS ME YESTERDAY? healthy, hearty meal

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 07:43:22 )
YELLING? what a mood I love veggie trays...

I only eat healthy like, when my sister feeds me since she's a health nut

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 07:48:51 )
god I love celery it's like my favourite part but KJHFJKF YEAH? I try to strip off any parts that look extra stringy to avoid it

EVERYTHING I DO IS CRINGE we'll shop together and shell be grabbing like, organic mushrooms and vegan mozzarella, and Im just tossing spam and frozen chicken strips in the cart

mn.. I should go shopping tomorrow both those sound good right now

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 07:57:07 )
oh yeah or ranch? any dip really, man celery's so versatile. I feel like celeery's sponsoring our posts now dkhd

IT IS THO vegetables alone are so expensive... they def mark stuff up too

OH YOU KNOW I WILL the one healthy thing I'll have... just barely keeping me alive

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 08:11:40 )
YELLING that was me during the event honestly... I didnt have money and was waiting for a cheque to process so I was just... dreaming of eating a vegetable, any vegetable. felt like such a primal brained urge "you need.... nutrient"

YEAH I KNOW makes me tempted just to give up and go live off the grid, farm my own damn food. and YELLING THATS SO EXTRA??? tho I used to pick and sell wild blueberries with my grandma when I was a kid lkjdkl we'd sell like, HUGEASS buckets for like $20 tho

crying real talk I did a third page of my yaoi high parody but I couldnt think of funny enough dialogue for it and gave up trying to finish it

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 08:26:20 )
YELLING WHAT KIND OF COCO PUFFS? that's a bad batch, nasty.... and LKDHDJHDJK I have a knack for worrying people IM OKAY NOW my money came in so I can feed myself at the very least c';

god me too... but then living in the middle of nowhere seems kind of horrifying too which is the main thing that scares me off of it lkdkdjl I used to garden tho so... maybe someday... freedom...

YEAH NOT SURPRISED I wanna take advantage of yuppies tho, thats a good cashcow... and oh man, I miss going to farmer's markets how. once summers rolls around Im buying baking from some mennonites or something

|YELLING okay gotta post in in the disco tho

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 08:56:26 )
YEAH thats so vile.... ILL TRY Im keeping hydrated for the first time in days so its a start ;3c

oh man I want to be the crazy old man that warns the teens to stay outta dem woods if thy know what's good for them. crazy ol' man vintage. goals now. and kHKDJ she deserved all the vegetables in the garden to kill... blessed. andlkdkj which movie?

OH they're like... amish but not? HAHA like very plain religious folk who just do their own thing. sometimes see them at the store and they always sell baked goods at the farmer's market they make... the best cookies...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 09:09:15 )
true thats the downside and why I hate it suh much...

YELLING TRUE and nobody ever listens to me and look what happens? tch.

FHFLJHFJK your bunny was a rascal oh my god, dying thats so funny

OH YEAH I know that movie actually I'd want to watch it again it's so good... I really love how creative it is you don't see that a lot any more

YEAH the always have the lil bonnets and floor length dressed... anD KDJHLKJDJKD yeah kid cookie is a vile garbage, it's 4 am and I havent slept but I need something sweet time to bake without a recipe kind of cookie

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 09:32:52 )
they all laughed THEY ALL LAUGHED. WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!

YELLING she was feisty huh? oh my god that's too cute tho, I love when animals eat peanut butter ldhdjk

YEAH they're always really nice here too, even giving a creep like me a smile when they pass by. too kind. and lkHDJDLKJD would anything else fit? ;3c

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 10:06:58 )
I'm having a series of identity swaps tonight...

YELLING she goddamn ruled that roost Im crying

yeah that sounds about right lkjdld more helping hands andnoprotection

OH MORE ACCURATE I really hope cookie sees this

young dumb and full of crumbs

0 9 8 9 8 7 1 0 9
Apollo Im Burning generated a random number between 0 and 100; Resulting In 98
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:00:32 )

vintage:
before anime got me tho I was studying nature and animals tho, my auntie is actually a pretty good wildlife artist and well-known locally, I looked up to her a lot so I tried to draw and paint like her lkdjhldk

That's really neat!
Btw, do you do any traditional work now? Or did you ever? Only ask because all I've seen thus far is digital stuff, lol.

0 2 9 9 1 8 1 3 0
Apollo Im Burning generated a random number between 0 and 100; Resulting In 29
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:02:06 )

also, firefox is slow as hell?
only switched from chrome because it kept saying voltra wasn't safe on it and paranoia, lol

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:02:18 )

Whoops I forgot to check in here for a while. What's going on in this thread?

0 5 7 9 4 6 1 6 8
Mica generated a random number between 0 and 100; Resulting In 57
Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:03:08 )
• v •

MICA WANTS ART TOO

Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

0 7 3 9 6 2 1 8 4
Apollo Im Burning generated a random number between 0 and 100; Resulting In 73
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:04:21 )

uuhhhh something about pasta last I read

0 3 7 9 2 6 1 4 8
Apollo Im Burning generated a random number between 0 and 100; Resulting In 37
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:05:05 )

good luck getting that 69, Mica
o u o

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:05:37 )

How many people have won so far?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

0 1 2 9 0 1 1 2 3
Apollo Im Burning generated a random number between 0 and 100; Resulting In 12
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 17:07:46 )

lmao i want to say maybe three?
I know kid did first, and then okios
maybe kiwi, too?

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.