Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 Dirty Boys' Holiday Bash

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 05:33:14 )

surely it's feasible?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 16:50:23 )
@Apollo Im Burning: well lets get it to page 69

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 16:52:11 )

@Unicorn: Yes, bless you, Unicorn x)
How are you? :)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 16:52:28 )

also, i should probably go grab something to eat because i'm hungry :s

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 17:01:24 )
@Apollo Im Burning: your welcome, and I am doing alright. I hope that you can find something to eat. how have you been doing?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 17:04:14 )

@Unicorn: That's good to hear. :3
I'm actually trying to finish putting together some references before I grab a bite, but I might cave soon. xD
As for how I'm doing, honestly, not too stellar, but I'm trying not to be too negative. o:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 17:04:32 )

side note: I need to remember to look up a recipe for chili, lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 18:09:37 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I can understand that, and I am so sorry to hear that. sorry I went to go grab a bite to eat and get food ready for my little unicorn to eat. I have some recipes for chilly

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 18:14:46 )

@Unicorn: that's totally fine! What did y'all end up eating? I'm finally getting a burger ready for myself. xD
Also, if you care to share any, I'd appreciate that!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 18:15:19 )

I'm on mobile at the moment, so sorry if my answers are delayed o:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 18:24:56 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Sure I have one downstairs in my kitchen, I just got it the other day. I will send it your way, when I go back downstairs. I am trying warm up my feet.

well she had her vitamin, fruit smoothie of banana and strawberries. hard boiled egg cut up, fruit being pineapple, honeydew melon and muskmelon.

I ate some coleslaw and chocolate cake.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 18:56:34 )

@Unicorn: Alright, no rush for it, btw! I won't be making some until this weekend. :)
and all of that sounds good! x)
I haven't had coleslaw in forever.

Are you up to anything, btw?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 18:56:46 )

My burger left me nice and full o w o

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 19:09:10 )
@Apollo Im Burning: nope just snuggling into my blanket. yesterday and today were to be warm but instead it is colder outside. so I am staying inside of my blankets. how about you sorry for my slowness, I had to plug in my cellphone.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 19:09:54 )
@Apollo Im Burning: that is very good to hear, what kind of burger did you have?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 19:16:12 )

@Unicorn: Sounds pretty comfy, haha. :)
Sorry to hear the temps aren't that great, though. >.<
I hate the cold, so I don't envy you. :s Though, in all fairness, it's cold here, too. xD
It's supposed to get below freezing this weekend, actually. Hence why I thought making chili would be a good idea. :)
And it's all good! As for what I'm up to, just trying to reply to a couple of people then hopefully I can get to my daily sketches.
I'll probably be starting dinner for my family in a couple of hours, as well. o:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 19:17:33 )

As for my hamburger, it was just a plain cheeseburger. xD

alsjdflj oh gee, there's an artist I like coming to a city near me in September, but I have no idea if I should go ahead and buy tickets or not because although I generally don't mind going to places alone, I'm not sure if this is one of those instances. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 19:20:56 )
@Apollo Im Burning: do you have a bunch of different beans, Celery, onions, meat, tomatos? we might be making chilli again this weekend too but not 100% so sure.

have you made soups much when it is cold outside?
what will you be sketching?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 19:26:01 )
plain cheese burgers are yummy. hopefully you can go see that artist. what are you going to be making for dinner.

I will probably pm you the recipe
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 19:56:58 )

@Unicorn: Oh gee, that took way longer than I thought it would. xD (I was finishing up a description.)
Anyway, I know we have tomatoes, but I'm not sure on the rest. However, I totally planned on going grocery shopping for this, so whatever I need I'll be sure to pick up!
When did you last make it? :3

As for soups, not really. I don't make soups much in general. xD
Though, my dad will make stews every once in a while! I need him to teach me how to make them, because that would also be good for a cold day, haha. :)
I actually didn't notice the time earlier, so I'm actually going to go make dinner now.
I'll catch up with you later, hopefully!

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.