Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:01:07 )
Shop moved here.

Hi! My name is Prisma, and I am offering these things for volts or items. Please read my rules and my do/don't list.

Since I wasn't sure what to price these, I put down the minimum on what to pay. Please check each section on what you want. Drawn art is in the 3rd post. Pixel art is in the 4th post.

Before you place your commission, make sure that I am not on hiatus on certain things or if something is unavailable. Also make sure to look on the post if there is anything that needs to be added to the order forum. Thank you.

- Please follow all rules that are set by the admins and mods
- Please use the forums provided for the art.
- Put all images in a spoiler
- I will go on hiatus on pixel art for no reason, some times it will take months to do.
- If the trade is cancelled for any reason, either after I accepted your commission or after I give you a WIP, you will not get the art and you will be banned from my shop.
- If I am giving out freebies, please be respectful. Please keep in mind that freebies are usually given out by the kindness of the artist. Please say thank you if I give you something for free.
- I will decline something if I don't feel comfortable drawing it, I'm going to state that now.
- Please be respectful.
- Do not color in my line art without permission. Had this happen before, not fun.
- No links to photobucket please.
- Please credit my deviantart if you post the art anywhere (tumblr, toyhou.se, etc)

I will do
- Avatars (but no Gaia at the moment)
- Females = Males, I love drawing females, but I need to work on males.
- OCs, I love to draw them. (I do like to draw fandom OCs, but it really depends)
- I will favor elves, TV heads, and furries. I love drawing them. :)

I will not do
- NSFW, this is for personal practice only.
- Weapons, I can't draw or pixel them
- No couples
- No descriptions
- Anything that I am not comfortable drawing.

I am mostly wanting art of my OC, Prisma. If you don't want to draw her, here are my Gaia avis and Sapherna avis. I do have more OCs, so if you wanna draw them, please let me know. I will show you their references if asked.

When asking for an art trade please remember:
- I accept all forums of art, but please make some effort when doing a trade, even if it is just from MS Paint.
- Please leave some samples of your art, and please provide your OC or avatar.
- Please provide a WIP, I've had art trades fail in the past when I have completed them. I'd just be happy if you finished it and added a huge water mark it once I was done on my part, if I haven't started.
- I will try and get you a WIP on my side when I can. I do have a personal life, and some times art can be slow.
- I will do pixel art if needed to do an art trade, but if I am on hiatus on pixel art, it will take a while to work on.

-is eating cheese-

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:01:18 )
To do list
Please check here if slots are full.
Drawn art slots
1. ----
2. ----
3. ----
Pixel art
1. ----
2. ----
Bribe
1. ----

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:01:23 )
Drawn art
Open ~~ Hiatus ~~ Closed

I will draw just about anything. Since I am not sure how much my art will go for, it will vary on if I will have it colored in or not. The minimum offer will be 100 volts for line art. If you want it colored in, please make it higher than 200 volts.

-Please provide a clear reference of what you want drawn
- No written references

Chibis
This is a old style of chibi. Not recent.

Regular art*
Please note, the chibi line art sample is what this will look like for my regular art. If you want it to be blank like this with no color and you want to color it in yourself, please ask my permission.

* Please note: Not all art will be full body. I will mostly be offering half bodies on this. Drawing feet has always been an issue.

Username:
Style:
Reference: (Please put all images in a spoiler)
Details:
Offer:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:01:28 )
Pixel art
Open ~~ Hiatus ~~ Closed

Please read the notes for each sample. Each animation process is much different. They are 500 to 1,000 volts. If it is too complicated to pixel, I will ask you to bump up your offer.
- Please provide a clear reference.
- If you have an OC that you want pixeled, please have a color pallet like this. If you do not have one, please ask me if it is clear enough for me to see. If there is a water mark on it, I will ask you to provide me a version with out the water mark.
- Please pick a skin color (numbers 1 to 30) from this image. Color pallet credit by MsMellaa.
Each one is 2 frames and 2 FPS. Base by naoyee
Blink and bonce animation comes with it, unless you don't want it animated.

Extra animations

8 frames, 4 FPS

Other animations

Base by binoftrash, Bottle bases 1, 2 (I say bases because some one copied the outline for one of them. I use the non filled version.)
50x50, can be used as an icon some where.

Blinking animation only. Base by Naoyee
50x50, can be used as an icon, 12 frames, 2 FPS

Please use the order forum provided.
Username:
Base:
Reference: (Please place all images in a spoiler)
Skin color:
Eye color:
Offer:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:40:34 )
tbe

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:05:10 )
@Queen Prisma: Awwww thank you so much. <3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:09:39 )
@neko: I got a sketch up, but I won't be able to post it til tomorrow.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:11:44 )
@Queen Prisma: Hey, you do it at your own pace. :3 I'm still very appreciative.
It's kinda like we art traded, haha!

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:16:34 )
@Neko: Yeah sorta, lol. I tend to do this with a friend of mine all the time. I'll draw something for him out of random, and he draws something random for me out of random. Heck, he drew my OC groping his at one point of time, it was funny!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 11:02:00 )
Hi hi! Ooh you like drawing furries? I have one OC furry :o maybe I should postie it and hopes you would do a freebie of her.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:04:03 )
@Miss Kitty: Can I see the ref? :3

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:48:08 )
@queen prisma: Keep in mind, this isn't the best ref, but its the only one I have lol. I had to draw her up myself and its the first time I've ever drawn a furry so its just..so wack lol. BUT yeah ^^; Here you go ^^ She goes to raves so that's why its all 'glowy' like in some places lol. Its supposed to be those glow stick accessories.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:26:53 )
@Miss Kitty: Aw, I think she's cute! I actually made a raver character, but I never finished up her colored reference. I don't think I ever drew her again. I'll see about getting her drawn up. It'll look similar to what I have placed as my full body colored ref. I think that is my best sample of a furry that I've drawn recently.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:39:38 )
@queen prisma: Thanks ^^ Gotta have that one random raver OC lol. And thank you very much!! ^^ you are awesome!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:42:07 )
@Miss Kitty: You're welcome. :) Furries are so fun to draw too.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:00:54 )
@Boris: It might have been my art gallery. :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 23:02:45 )
@Neko: Your WIP is in the top corner.

@Miss Kitty: Yours is in the bottom corner.
Sorry for the bad quality. I didn't want to take a photo of it on my phone, so I got it scanned. I'm going to do the line art, I'll probably color it if I feel like it. So, what do you think?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 23:09:09 )
Are you still offering pixel freebies? I'd love one pls. Your art is adorable :3

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 23:19:39 )
@Miss Kitty: Here is a better pic of the drawing. I didn't realize how bad it was til after it was scanned. The scanner hates pencil apparently. I had to take the pic on my phone. The quality is pretty low due to it being uploaded to discord.

@sunny: I'm not offering any pixel freebies, sorry. :( I have a lot of pixel commissions that I need to work on. I'm only doing drawn freebies.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:15:52 )
@Queen Prisma: Oh my gosh! How cute!!! ^_^ I adore that!!
|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.