Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Prisma's Art Shop (Drawn & Pixel) [Closed]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:50:40 )
Welcome! Sorry, this isn't too dolled up, this might take some time. (This thread was also recycled.)

Hi! My name is Prisma, and I am offering these things for volts or items. Please read my rules and my do/don't list.

- Please follow all rules that are set by the admins and mods
- Please use the forums provided for the art.
- Put all images in a spoiler
- I will go on hiatus on pixel art for no reason, some times it will take months to do.
- If the trade is cancelled for any reason, either after I accepted your commission or after I give you a WIP, you will not get the art and you will be banned from my shop.
- If I am giving out freebies, please be respectful. Please keep in mind that freebies are usually given out by the kindness of the artist. Please say thank you if I give you something for free.
- I will decline something if I don't feel comfortable drawing it, I'm going to state that now.
- Please be respectful.
- Do not color in my line art without permission. Had this happen before, not fun.
- No links to photobucket please.
- Please credit my deviantart if you post the art anywhere (tumblr, toyhou.se, etc)

I will do
- Avatars (but no Gaia at the moment)
- Females = Males, I love drawing females, but I need to work on males.
- OCs, I love to draw them. (I do like to draw fandom OCs, but it really depends)
- I will favor elves, TV heads, and furries. I love drawing them. :)

I will not do
- NSFW, this is for personal practice only.
- Weapons, I can't draw or pixel them
- No couples
- No descriptions
- Nothing with one single color
- Anything that I am not comfortable drawing.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 14:26:22 )
Slots

Drawn art
1. ----, ----
2. ----, ----

Pixel art
1. ----, ----, ----
2. ----, ----, ----

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 14:26:28 )
Drawn art
Open ~~ Hiatus ~~ Closed

I will draw just about anything. Since I am not sure how much my art will go for, it will vary on if I will have it colored in or not. The minimum offer will be 100 volts for line art. If you want it colored in, please make it higher than 200 volts.

Chibis
No recent samples at the moment, sorry.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 14:26:39 )
Pixel art (Base)
Open ~~ Hiatus ~~ Closed

Please read the notes for each sample. Each animation process is much different. They are 500 to 1,000 volts. If it is too complicated to pixel, I will ask you to bump up your offer.
- Please provide a clear reference.
- If you have an OC that you want pixeled, please have a color pallet like this. If you do not have one, please ask me if it is clear enough for me to see. If there is a water mark on it, I will ask you to provide me a version with out the water mark.
- Please pick a skin color (numbers 1 to 30) from this image. Color pallet credit by MsMellaa.

Each one is 2 frames and 2 FPS. Base by naoyee
More samples of this base can be found here.
Blink and bonce animation comes with it, unless you don't want it animated.

Extra animations

8 frames, 4 FPS

Other animations

Base by binoftrash, Bottle bases 1, 2 (I say bases because some one copied the outline for one of them. I use the non filled version.)
50x50, can be used as an icon some where.

Blinking animation only. Base by Naoyee
50x50, can be used as an icon, 12 frames, 2 FPS

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 14:27:29 )
Pixel art (Drawnish)
Open ~~ Hiatus ~~ Closed

BRIBE ONLY!

Probably won't be doing these very often. I don't have many samples to share. A good majority of this probably won't be animated if you want this. Sorry. A good majority of it is completely experimental.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 14:27:41 )
Freebies
Open ~~ Hiatus ~~ Closed

This will probably be moved to a hangout that I'll create with a friend later.

Please pay in mind
- I will use a mix of bases I found on dA, but all credit will go to the base maker.
- Pixel Art will NOT be free. Mostly due to it takes a lot of time to be put into them. If I feel like doing pixels for free, you will know.
- Some things might be experimental.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 14:27:47 )
Order Forums

Please use the correct forum for what you want.
Username:
Reference: (Please put all images in a spoiler)
Details:
Offer:

Username:
Base:
Reference: (Please place all images in a spoiler)
Skin color:
Eye color:
Gender: (I can't tell just by looking! Needs to be the biological Gender please. The gender is dependent on the base!)
Offer:

Username:
Base:
Reference: (Please place all images in a spoiler)
Skin color:
Eye color:
Offer:

Username:
Reference: (Please put all images in a spoiler)
Details:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 14:27:58 )
To be edited in the future.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 15:04:24 )
Open! I am prepared for dust. xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 15:14:56 )
Username: Taemins Lover
Base: Tiny pixel
Reference:

Skin color: pastel red
Eye color: black
Offer: 1000

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 15:15:31 )
@Queen prisma: gimme these cute pixels omg

Username: Peony!
Base: Tiny Pixel please c:
Reference: https://toyhou.se/760388.prince-of-welkin
Skin color: (based on ref)
Eye color: Purple?
Offer: 1000 :) More if it's pretty complicated, though I just want the blink and bounce :v

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 18:23:05 )
@Taemins Lover: Aw! She is cute! Accepted!

@Peony: Accepted :)

I'll edit up my 2nd post when I can. Send trades when ever.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 18:24:23 )
@Queen Prisma: Awesome Thank you!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/21 01:51:18 )
@Queen Prisma:

Username: Saeyra
Base: Pancake
Reference:

Skin color: 12
Eye color: Orange
Offer: 2k volts

You can simplify my avvie if it is too complicated. You can remove all extra items like the bottle and book. The important thing is the hood, horns and ponytail. I absolutely love your work

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 23:43:12 )
@Taemins Lover: vvvv
@Peony: vvvv
@Saeyra: vvvv

Just a bit of updates here, and I wanted to share them since this will affect the orders.

I know that I got two of you after the site relaunched, and I haven't given you any updates, and I'm sorry. I've just been playing a lot of Warframe since my spark has lost itself for my pixel art. Plus with using the tiny base so much, its gotten a little stale for me to use and I'm a little tried of looking at it as well as making any art on it.

I've also haven't been coming on here as often as I used to as well. Part of it is because I'm wanting to play warframe, the other part is due to not having anyone to talk to when I happen to be online. I'd make a post, no one responds, and I leave until the next day. But I haven't checked this site in a while. This is probably the first time I've logged in for the past week or so, plus the longest I've been online.

I'm going to be closing my shop here, mostly because of the fact of inactivity. I've tried my best to make friends on here, but not enough to get me to stay. I'm very sorry. If you are still interested in my pixel art or drawn art, I suggest keeping an eye out on my dA. I do commissions on the bases that I put down. Tiny base is 5pts, pancake is 50pts. I will be opening up a shop again on Gaia, but it will only be the pancake base and maybe a pagedoll base that I've used in the past. Those will be 10bil on there. I know, that is probably a lot, but it takes me a good bit of time to work on those.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 06:26:08 )
@Queen Prisma: Its okay, I understand. Have fun with your warframe!

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.