Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 Carol of the Bells! (FAQ & Lore)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 02:41:21 )

Happy Holidays everyone~! Loving the story so far <3

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 02:55:32 )

Y'all are going ALL OUT for this. Amazing!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 09:21:48 )

It really is delightful :D

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 14:53:18 )

What an amazing event you have planned! There's so many things to do and the lore is super cute and interesting. I can't wait to learn more.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 22:47:41 )
sdfghjngbfvsddfg new event!?!?!? where have I been!

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 22:54:50 )
Don't worry King Wiggly! We just started yesterday.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 14:55:44 )
Yea only just noticed that there apart from the calendar and new currency ( with no explanation how to get it ) yesterday, got the daily think ut as I didndt see an announcement for thee being an event I didnt check the forums. ^^;
cute idea though.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 18:15:08 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@TeaTales: you get the currency by posting

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 19:02:19 )
@tuijp: Yeah I found out that much xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:48:53 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

We announced the event incoming the past couple surges- as well as at the beginning of the month when the site changed theme. Those are always viewable in the announcements forum if you ever miss the newest updates!

Presently until we have more features, posting is and the daily chance are the only ways to earn anything. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:49:45 )

thank you staff for doing the 'add on' on the first EI.. I LOVES IT.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 16:51:27 )

I love reading all these stories each day. They're wonderful ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 01:18:14 )
I love all you unique, snowflake like Volties to the moon and back. Merry Solstice!

*Goes to hang out with the messenger birds*

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 13:09:30 )
@Millet:
Not to sound sour, but the only anoncement of a event I have noticed at all have been '' Vals holiday surprise '' in the surge wher tat is mentioned at the start of this month, it also mentions, and I quote here: '' Coming Soon!

Common Surge [12/15]
Winter Event
''

And by there standing '' coming soon '' I was 100% cnvinced that the info on the event would come up and be updated into that surge whenever the evet was ready. Though I have asbolutely NOT IDEA what is up with the [12/15] thing.
Though it did mention in th end of that announcement/surge that '' PSA: This is not our planned winter event, more to come later this month!
'' again making me believe that the event would get edited into that surge or get an anouncement for itself.

As there were no update by the 15th I thought you had completly dropped the event.

But I guess its just me being too stupid ( despite the yearly IQ tests at psyciatrists saying otherwise )

though I know some of my voltra stupidity at least must come from me always reading Surge as being some sort of natural disaster like a tsunami...

Anyway have some happy holidays. I love that we get to see some lore in the event.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 17:45:20 )

Not stupid you just missed it, and that's okay. the last community discussion we announced the winter event would be late december. Fozzy had clarified when we changed the theme that the event would be the end of December again. And On the 15th bottom of surge it says event [12/21] winter event

@teatales: if in the future youre ever worried just give a staff a ping to also check. But announcements and community discussion both mentioned it and are there for fellow volties to peruse when life is in the way and it gets missed. :)

[I'm millet btw]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 20:37:06 )
@Matcha: community dicussions I alwys miss because of dreaded timezones ( voltras 6 pm = my 3 am )
but should I take that [12/21] = December 21 or...? * just remembered that some countries write month before the daynumber *

*goes to google wth peruse means *

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/25 21:59:10 )

Oh haha I also forget other places put day before month!

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 00:02:47 )
Thank you everyone for listening to my part. C: I do hope you'll give my brother a chance tomorrow
to prove that even he can get into the holiday spirit. Cheers! :viosweat:

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 00:08:50 )
@violet: impossible feat

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 00:21:48 )
"*?????? bonus item and how to get it TBD :) "
IS THE BONUS ITEM THE STOCKING? THE BUNDLE?

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.