Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Just my feed back on the site

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:38:22 )
So far, this site is really great. :vanora_smile: I love how the staff are really interactive with everyone and will answer any questions, if needed to be. I do plan to donate to the site once I get the cash to do so.

Post Previews
This is more as a 'spoiled from Gaiaonline' thing, but previewing the post would be pretty nice to see before posting it, that way, you can see if you did something wrong in the BBCode before it was posted. The same can go for signatures. :vanora_smile:

More Smileys
I'm sure they are on the way, but I'd love to see more of these eventually. The ones that is currently up are super cute and I love the look of them. :vanora_smile:

Better Avatar Item Previews
When I was making my current avatar, I didn't see the bra before buying it since I was wearing a shirt over it, but I also wasn't expecting anything fancy (on the basic item I was buying, that is). I hope there is an option to eventually intergreat the 'unequip current items' into the avatar item preview. Same can be implied to the Market, if it is user ran.

I'm just throwing that idea out there, but I know that there is only so many items right now. Maybe once the site has more people, this idea can be thrown in again. :vanora_smile:

Wishlist
I'm sure this has been asked about and answered, but I didn't really look. But I think this will be great once stuff has picked up and the market is up and running.

More games???
I know that the sewers haven't been launched yet, but I'd love to see more games once the site grows a little more. I know that posting and selling art is the best way to earn volts at the moment, but after a while, I don't want to sell art, especially if it is pixel. Plus I'm not too confident on selling my drawn stuff. :(

That is all I really have to say at the moment. Hopefully this will be my escape from Gaiaonline??? I've been trying my best to quit that site for years now, and it hasn't worked. :vanora_cry: Plus I am so tired of drawing Gaia avis, even though my OC is kinda based off of one. :vanora_cry:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:52:36 )
Those are some great suggestions/feedback. <3

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:59:19 )
This is really great feedback! I'd love a wishlist option especially when Voltra gets more items.

art by me
My Deviantart

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:15:18 )
@Panda:

@SKiyoshi:

Thanks, both of you. :) I thought this would be nice to throw out there. I'm glad that there are others that agree.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:37:35 )
@Queen prisma: You're right, I do have more emojis ready to be posted int he near future c; but if you have any suggestions I'm open to them!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:22:19 )
@ghost: Probably a few cat themed ones would be pretty interesting. I'd love to see more Smiles themed off of the NPCs if there is more. Maybe event Smileys would be pretty nice too. :)

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:27:29 )
@Queen prisma: I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to reveal, but based off your feedback I can tell you this: you're going to be pleased with what I have coming c;
later.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:41:59 )
@ghost: I don't want you to get into trouble on reveals, but that makes me pretty happy. I really can't wait to see! Thank you!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 07:55:44 )
@Boris: I actually agree with you on that. I really didn't think of that when I made this post. Heck, I kinda wish I could put stickers up on my profile and move them around like I can on Gaia.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:04:00 )
@boris: Same here. I haven't done anything fancy to mine, like change the font. I'd really like it if I can change the background on it if we are able to. I have a nice background that I wanna use again.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:10:36 )
@Boris: Ok. :) I just need to find out the background CSS code though. Dx

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:43:12 )
@Boris: I was able to change the background part, but not the actual part where everything its on top. I've looked through the coding thread that some one made, but I'm still confused AF and I don't know what to do. :( I've tried using the background and border color changer, but it makes it a solid color and not transparent.

I used this to put the background on it.

body {background: url(place image url here);}

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:00:30 )
@Boris: At least I'm not the only one. :(

And thank you for the comment on my profile. :) The photo that I was wanting to use didn't look too well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:37:00 )
Hey, Prisma! I did a stunt as the Voltra Secretary today, and updated the projects in development list. Just wanted to let you know that several of your suggestions have made the list as confirmed future projects. Others may end up being added in the future, but I didn't want to drown Baz, so we'll leave wishlists and a full dream avatar creator as something to circle back to once his list has drained a little more, aha
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:20:43 )
@boris: Oh! Some one else from Saph! Yeah, that is what I did with my profile on there too. :)

@slytherclaw: Its all good, I'm glad that some of the ideas were taken into consideration. :) Plus I don't know much into site development, so I am sure there is a lot on his plate.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:23:24 )
@Boris: Cool. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.