Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat SNOWBALL FIGHT.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 00:39:00 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Not really.

Inspired by Saebae's good vibes post and small homage to Dow's hot potato game from cirque:

2 snowballs will be in circulation. Throw a SNOWBALL with a compliment at any user. If the user doesnt respond in 48 hours that ball melts tragically.

You can't pass the ball back to the person that gave it to you.

If between the two balls you guys can get to a hundred passes by January 1: I'll raffle off 900 oohms in 150oohm increments to all participants.

But if both balls melt or arent passed enough than whelp, there's always more games later!
PASSES ONLY COUNT IF THEY CONTAIN A COMPLIMENT!

PLEASE ALWAYS USE THE DESIGNATED STICKER:

SNOWBALL 1 @Saeyra: throwing this SNOWBALL at ya. I love how you try to find the positive, you're a bright personality in staff and a talented artist.

SNOWBALL 2 @Hazer: here is snowball I appreciate your work as a dev and letting me spam your face with bird memes! Thanks also fornshowing me that video of that thing I was curious about xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 00:49:56 )

(How did I just learn this fml)

@saeyra: i summoned youuu

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 01:26:09 )
YAMEROOO i'm unworthy

Passing this to @Millet: for always creating unique games (like this), stories, and enjoyable content in general. Awesome writer and artist with a great sense of humor! Thank you for all that you do to making this site even more wonderful!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 01:30:10 )

Not my original idea, it was @Dowan: game and since I'm giving credit I'll throw this compliment at him- hey you. Ya you. You're cool. I cant say more than that without making you throw up. So here is da ball.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 01:42:45 )

Haha yeah I try not to let life get me down and I believe if you are a positive person positive things will come your way.

*throws the snowball at Fozzy*
@fozzy: Hey big boss man! Thanks for making the site and keeping it alive all this time. Without you we would never have met each other and become this weird ass quirky team we are today. We love you so very much and merry Christmas!

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 01:59:24 )
Hm. Thank you.
@Miss Kitty: Have a snowball for being such a positive force in the community, and a good person overall.

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 03:16:51 )
Thank you Sae! :3

*flings snowball *
@ghostie: I'm so glad things have been settling into place for you and allowed you to return to Voltra this past month. Life can get so busy, but its nice to know you share a connection with us here at Voltra and choose to spend your free-time with us! Keep up the great work and welcome, once again, to the staff!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — ghost Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 04:23:49 )

AWW FOZZY im gonna cry i love you and voltra so much!!

I'm tossin' this to you @GuttedBunny: you are my sunshine and Voltra wouldn't be the same for me without you Thanks for bein' my friend since the beginning and coming back to this wonderful place with me! The Bunny and Ghostie show lives on.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 10:37:22 )
We’ll carry on

Just here to clean up the melted snowballs

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 10:59:05 )
This game is so freaking cute!

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 12:19:38 )

Waiting on Miss Kitty and Gutted Bunny.

In the event one melts, if the otherball can reach 25 passes I will once and only once create a new ball.

10 hours of 48 before tragic meltdown have passed.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 12:30:23 )
oh snap!!! GHOSTIEISBESTNOTLIKETHERESTILOVEHERSOOOOOOMUCH!!!

MY SNOWBALL WILL GO TO @Dreadpirate: thank you for being you fran!! you took good care of Ghostie when I couldn't be there and i thank you for that <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/11 15:27:00 )

14 hours until the melts
Aprx 24 hours until the melts
I suggest if we survive this, only passing to people who have been online and posted within the past 24 hours!

Donator — King Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/11 16:02:40 )
@GuttedBunny: Theres a space in my name ya punk but thank you and I'll take care of anyone -cracks knuckles- especially when they ask lol but I will be here for my fellow angels through errything

Who to throw this at Hmmmm @Unicorn: Catch Deez compliments
You are one of the few reasons that I stayed on the site not that I don't love it here but a forum site can only do so much when you don't want to seek other people out to talk to but you always found me and would talk to me about just stuff for a little while you were the only one talking to me on the site because of that and I am glad you did and you are basically a pillar of the community with your charity work and the work you do with the price guide (if you still work on that I saw it was closed) you are all in on the site when some are barely site adjacent and I am glad that you care about voltra and its members the way you do Im gonna stop now because I feel like im rambling
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 00:46:40 )
@Dread Pirate: that almost hit a nerve to make me start to cry, which I am sure that I will start to cry soon. I don't do the price guide I let @Raxton take over Price Guide. so I am only doing my charity and helping others in real life.

I am going to pass this too? @Shark: I enjoy speaking too you even though you might not want to chat sometimes. I love seeing the avatars that you make. I know I don't always have much to say. but I try and I always want to try and cheer you up, even if I can't cheer myself up. please come pass this on to somebody else and say something nice if you can.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 01:07:25 )
I'll throw one @nyreen: for being super cool! Always making that snazzy art and wonderful avatars~ and you have lots of great music to share! :D Keep up the good work you do with the kids!

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 01:16:10 )
this is how both balls die

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 03:36:16 )

RIP miss kitty has 2 hours and hasnt been on in 5 days. And Nyreen hasnt logged in 3 days.

NAH I KNOW YOUR GUYS PLAN!
you just want me to save my money, huh?

Voltra next level thoughtful.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 05:09:13 )
@Shark: ty!!! I miss you ):
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.