Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee *peeps into the forums*

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:50:11 )
Yes hello, I came here from Facebook but also have a Gaia (that I never use lol) and Recolor (that I use sometimes lol)!! I'm not good at making posts?? But I'll reply if I'm currently online! I just want to make friends! So did you guys go on any sites like the ones listed above/any that aren't listed above?? I like learning about other people.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 22:52:37 )
Hey, Hale! Welcome to the Voltra Community! I was always surprised to see people finding us from the facebook--how did you find the facebook? Did it just pop up?

I've been on Gaia, Terra, Lunae, Syn, Recolor, Crysandrea, and a few others that I didn't stay for more than a few weeks on.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 23:09:43 )
@Slytherclaw:
Thank you for the warm welcome!! Voltra honestly came up as a suggestion so I clicked on the link and feel in love with it!! I've been waiting for it to be released since mid-August!!

Nice!! I've heard of Terra and used to have a Syn, but I don't think my account is still active haha!! Was there anything you enjoyed on those sites??

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 23:12:39 )
@Halestorm: Hello there! Welcome to Voltra! I joined just yesterday myself. I am liking everything about the place.
I have been on a lot of avatar sites over the years, starting with Gaia 12 years ago.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 23:18:51 )
@The Youngest Granny:
Hii!! Thank you and welcome to you too!! I can't wait to see what cool things they'll release next. I haven't been on Gaia for that long honestly, only about 4-5 years I believe? I liked Zomg though. :vanora_smile:

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 23:20:30 )
@Halestorm: Hey there and welcome!
I've been on gaia, recolor, syndroneonline, sapherna and caedon myself. Oh and TinierMe before it closed as well.
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 23:21:27 )
@Halestorm: Thank you!
Yeah, gaia was the first avatar site I found.
There have been many over the years. What sorts of things do you do for fun?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 23:27:38 )
@SamSpyroxis:
Those all sound like cool sites, although I heard about tinierme when it was too late!!

@The Youngest Granny:
I was suggested it by a friend, I still go on it every couple of weeks.
Honestly I like cosplaying and watching anime/voltron. I don't do much other than that due to funds, but I want to do more. You??

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:31:54 )
Welcome to the site!
Also I love Halestorm[the band] if that is what you are named after.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:30:03 )
@FuuChan:
@Elithiya:

Yes, I do like the band as well!! Although it has to do with my name being Hale haha :vanora_sweat:
@me please
I'm literal trash. |Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.