Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment OLD USERNAMES *EMBARESSMENT HERE*

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 03:08:14 )

so...

we all know we've been on other websites. whether it be games or avatar/ forum websites----

we also know that we've had some pretty bad usernames on them that we thought were 'badass' at the time--

I'll start i suppose and say my old username on gaia was something like XxXaNgElWhIsPeRsxxXXXXXX

SO MANY UNECESSARY 'X'S!

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 03:11:23 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Why would they ban for the number 88?

Join the Horde. We have bananas. ๐ŸŒ
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 03:22:40 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: oof for real tho and wow i didnt know that o-o

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:05:40 )
It was long ago, well before I was old enough to join many a site, but I had one or two that was Summer with a random set of numbers after it. Not too embarrassing, all told, merely generic.
Item Questโ˜†Hangoutโ˜†Sales

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:36:34 )
i have too many old names, but i think my most cringiest one has got to be pretending to be an apple product. u know the kind: iUsername
/cringes off into space

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:48:56 )
ใ€Ž Batsy Says. . .ใ€

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

I don't really think i've had seriously embarrassing usernames but i do get second hand embarrassment pretty easily.
But i think the one i am most embarrassed about is TheDesireMistress.
it was actually inspiration from a song.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:55:09 )
@kiwi: silent screams
on the bright side, it's nostalgic! :vreg-celebrate:

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 05:20:44 )
@kiwi: iCant believe u just™
LMAO SMAE gad bless gaia for allowing unlimited mules

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 05:46:16 )
@kiwi: but gaia is so poppin! it's got the whole avi site package, and the art community there is โœจ๐Ÿ‘Œ
but no1 talks to u if ur avi looks like a broke binch from 2016
LOOOOOOOL you'll be a meme legend with that name

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 05:53:26 )
2016??? 2016????????
ya'll im still over here in 2007 rip me i guess

at one point my username was xblastoisex but then they banned it
listen i was just an innocent preteen tryin to be edgy?? nothing suspicious ok????

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 06:30:43 )
Oh gosh, I’ve had a few, but my worst one was one of my Gaia accounts. Her name was
“bonurse” because it sounds like... nvm.
Ahem anyway, she was dressed up as a nurse and I’d go bother people (mostly my friends) on zomg. We had fun messing with each other. *shrugs* it was during my 3edgy5me phase.

Not my proudest moment.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 07:40:29 )
I don't think I've used an embarrassing name on the sites I've been to. You could always see me sporting the "Fielkun" username lol
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 08:01:33 )
I'm not letting you yahoos stalk me so no specifics, but there was a lot of "I'm 12 and I just learned these random Japanese words from a website" usernames in my past....

also I was edgy so I'd end it in like, 666 sometimes if what I wanted was taken... username of a champion

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 08:14:38 )

@vintage: my current name is derived from my past usernames of random japanese names :vanora_sweat:
Mizutakara, mizu meaning water and takara meaning treasure, i thought that combo looked good.
that name tho was taken on gaia so i went with mizu-no-kimi
i got the ending no-kimi from a manga i think,
from wiki:
"No kimi
No kimi (ใฎๅ›) is another suffix coming from Japanese history. It was used to denominate Lords and Ladies in the Court, especially during the Heian period. The most famous example is the Prince Hikaru Genji, protagonist of The Tale of Genji who was called Hikaru no kimi (ๅ…‰ใฎๅ›). Nowadays, this suffix can be used as a metaphor for someone who behaves like a prince or princess from ancient times, but its use is very rare. Its main usage remains in historical dramas.

This suffix also appears when addressing lovers in letters from a man to a woman, as in Murasaki no kimi ("My beloved Ms. Murasaki).

so basically i went from water treasure to water princess XD

anyways i used mizu-no-kimi for like soooo many years.
friends called me mizu. and then a friend took zu from that name and nicknamed me zuzu.
(Avatar Closet)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 08:55:07 )

*coughs* Oh, usernames...when I was a kid I literally had one that was a keysmash for some site, I was 9 or something, and couldn't get a name I wanted so... All I can remember is that there were "g" "h" and "f" in it. I have no idea how I managed to remember it as a kid. And my password for that account just had the "g"s and "f"s switch places.

It was something like... "ghhfffghf"
I kid you not.
I die remembering and I still don't know how I remembered it...

I think I had some cringy Club Penguin name like "PinkDolfin98" but I lost that account ages ago... The misspelling of dolphin kills me...

Anyway, after that... I think most of my usernames were normal after that.
The first username I had on Gaia was "Gidga". Though I made some mule I can't remember the password of that was called "NightStar98", I think...? I can't remember, I hardly used it.

And then there was the time I was obsessed with Artemis Fowl so... I think I made my username something like... "ArtemisAtlantis5" or something, haha... Because I really loved the Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex book, lol.

And then the movie Megamind came out and now my first Gaia account still has the username "THE Megamind" so... hahaha...oof.

Then there was Solia when I was getting back into avi sites after a big break and... My first username there was "Onii-chan"... I swear I have no idea what I was doing. Anyway, that was the site where somebody told me to watch Gravity Falls and... yeah. I guess that's how I got to Dipper.

I've had too many other names to say...

But I've never used random "x"s and only a couple of times had numbers in my name and only once did I have some username that made no sense. I never realised that my keysmashing tendencies reached back so far...

"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 13:04:11 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

*cringed*
My very first username chosen when I was 11 years old:

*~Angelic_Moon_ChildNH ~*

I ended up switching to by 13:

ShutUpCinderblock

Which hilariously 9 years after quitting neopets I received an email that I was banned because my username wasn't appropriate.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 13:11:45 )

When I was like 12-13 I was called danny_forever somewhere. And Danny was a member of the british pop-rock band McFly. I think that was the only sort of embarrassing name I had.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 16:36:37 )
ใ€‹::: โœฟ๏ฝฅ`.*
mehhhnnngnfnfnn RikaxNiipah
I liked Higurashi alot
BubbleGumAsh on Grandchase bc I wanted my name to be Ashley when I was younger and uhh bubblegum is yummy????? Then Ashley6662 on multiple sites bc Ashley666 was usually taken. Im edgy.
Im sure I had countless names with Neko involved.
Flamesword88 was another Grandchase account. Why the 88? Dunno. It was there.
I played Wonderland Online and probably had multiple cringy names but my first character was literally named cute44. So original.
I was on Zwinky as Rawrxilyxxx. Yuucccckk..
I was also xxsilentpandaxx on Gaia for awhile bc silent hill plus pandas???
Then Homestuck happened and I was TereziStrider bc shameless ship
Then moved onto Gummypaw which i still thing is kinda qt, and then one day I was like HAHA MILK COME FROM COW
I LOVE MILK
COW GO MOO
MILKIIMOO
so yea now im a variation of milk everywhere except gaia
im boobaes there

Ive been on the interwebz for awhile so.. yuck.
*.`๏ฝฅโœฟ ::: ใ€Š
Please ping me!

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 18:27:23 )
I have a gaia account still---well off but i don't like to get on it ;w;

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 19:47:57 )
i feel so called out by vintage....i still have an active weeb UN ngnfghlk

@kiwi: issok, just place a stock photo of boobs in ur sig and u r set for lyfe ๐Ÿ‘Œ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.