Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 20:14:23 )

My alone is pretty much all the time.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 20:31:08 )
@glume: you would have a crazy couch guy lol

@kozi: I feel you my best friend is one of my roommates and I love him dearly but he is kind of like that too, way too attached to me, won't go anywhere by himself. I am so opposite in that sense. I would rather go to the store by myself, get what I need and get out. When I get alone time(like right now since he is at work and I don't have my morning job today), I do this. I get on voltra and do my chores(cos he is a huge distraction when I am trying to clean lol)

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 01:33:32 )
I prefer to be alone so I can never have enough alone time haha. Although just being in a separate room by myself is enough to constitute "alone time" for me, even if there are other people nearby.

I have only a small supply of energy for dealing with people, so I need alone time like others need sleep or food. Otherwise I get really irritated and then I'm no fun to be around haha

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 02:01:28 )

I get a lot of time alone around night time.
I like being alone in general but I also have moments where I feel like going out to socialize.
Its all balance I guess~

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/14 04:39:45 )
@Luffer Nutter: HAD! ...and he was more drunk and homeless than crazy. Broken people are drawn to my magicks and I cannot turn them away D:
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.