Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2018 [GIFTS POSTED!]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 06:31:48 )

I''M SORRY I KEEP PASSING OUT Xd

Gonna see if my avi is actually gonna savethis time*sobs* my internet was fighting me earlier

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 06:43:45 )

@Hachi: here you go

They can leave off the little flames in the air or whatever haha, i just feel incomplete when making an avi without any kind of background or foreground item lmao
Art is different haha
Ignore the weirdness of that arm/jacket layer lmao

"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 15:37:18 )

@Cookie: Ahhh I'm excited too~ ;w;
Also good luck with finals~!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 15:49:46 )
COOKIE STUDY!!!

Thank you for the image Dipper!
Gonna generate the assignments now - and then... slowly check over everything hhh

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 15:54:46 )

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait
lmao
I'm just really excited xD

pls don't

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 15:57:10 )

....Cookie how did you manage to make yoru avi have a scribbled voer face 'blinks'

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 16:27:03 )
@Q t e a p o n: You cut it really close but you're in! I still haven't generated the pairs yet bc I decided to check over the thread like 3 times to make sure I didn't miss anyone RIP im so paranoid im sorry im taking forever

@star2000shadow: Cookie's scribble face is the showstopper item!
edit: cookie beat me to it

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 16:28:33 )

@Cookie: ah okay.. i felt confused there for a moment.
@Hachi: thank you both for filling in my information gap.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 16:39:48 )

haha Cute avy Qteapon 'waves at'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 16:41:26 )

@Cookie: yeah im still workign towards getting it, but that's okay 'nods' i did manage to get the hopper item which was one of my quest items haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 17:05:49 )

yeah.. i keep trying to get the snow queen 'does happy dance' i might, eventually ha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 17:50:33 )
ya'll this is actually taking forever im sorry
in hindsight i could have made my life significantly easier by making a google form BUT NOPE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 19:25:38 )
@kiwi: if you don't mind and you have time, could you help me check the info on the participants list with the actual forms that people posted in the thread? Since I'm basing the pairs/messages off of the front page, I just want to make sure there aren't any discrepancies
It'd be nice to have another set of eyes look over it!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 20:16:29 )
BLESS KIWI thank you so much
ahhh I just noticed that too!

@dawnpainterz: the link to your avatars on your request form is broken - could you post an updated link? (or if you want to remove it altogether, that's fine too)
I'll send your Toyhouse to your assigned person in the meantime (unless you respond before I do that haha), and I'll message your person about your request once the avatar link is fixed! Thank you!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 21:39:12 )
RNG hates me or something I had to regenerate this list like 5 times bc ya'll kept getting assigned to yourselves HAHA
I think the list is good now, but I'm going to triple-check the will not do lists! And THEN the assignments will finally be sent

Sorry for the wait!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 23:11:21 )
tbh Im gonna need you to press f like 5 more times bc

turns out i found something wrong with the list, so I regenerated it. Actually, I ended up regenerating it a total of 37 times and still wasn't able to get something that worked for everyone (RNG why do you do this to me??). So I changed my randomization method bc honestly I gave up on this one and im tired

Took the list from the front page in the order of when people signed up (exactly as shown), and pasted it into excel (so each person has a number).

Rearranged the list so that the 14 participants who are wiling to draw animals are listed first. Aside from this detail, the list is still in the order of when people signed up (i.e. will-do-animal participants are still in the order of sign-up, followed by the won't-do-animal participants in the order of sign-up).

For the 4 requests that contained animals, I generated 4 random numbers from 1-14 to assign these requests to the participants willing to draw animals.

For the remaining 17 requests, I input the rest of the list (taken in the order of sign-up) into a list randomizer, and filled in the blank spots on my excel sheet in the order that the randomizer gave me.

If anyone is concerned about this assignment method, please message me and I'll show you all 37 list regens (hahahahaha... I'm not kidding....) and screenshots of this method. (btw this method worked in 1 shot honestly fml for not doing this earlier)

OKAY NOW I'M CHECKING IT FOR LIKE THE 3RD TIME AND THEN I WILL SEND MESSAGES GAH

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 00:03:39 )
Wow. You work so hard, Hachi! Thank you. XD
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 00:23:55 )

Ahhhh thank you Hachi for all the hard work and care ;w;
You're lovely ;w;

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 00:53:47 )

omg that's so much! But thank you for the hard work!
    I'm excited to see who I'll be gifting art too.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 00:56:20 )
OKIOS YOU WANT THEM? I CAN SEND THEM

Uh on another note, I found a bunch of bugs in the messaging system that Hazer's gonna have to fix whoops

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.