Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2018 [GIFTS POSTED!]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 17:05:49 )

yeah.. i keep trying to get the snow queen 'does happy dance' i might, eventually ha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 17:50:33 )
ya'll this is actually taking forever im sorry
in hindsight i could have made my life significantly easier by making a google form BUT NOPE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 19:25:38 )
@kiwi: if you don't mind and you have time, could you help me check the info on the participants list with the actual forms that people posted in the thread? Since I'm basing the pairs/messages off of the front page, I just want to make sure there aren't any discrepancies
It'd be nice to have another set of eyes look over it!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 20:16:29 )
BLESS KIWI thank you so much
ahhh I just noticed that too!

@dawnpainterz: the link to your avatars on your request form is broken - could you post an updated link? (or if you want to remove it altogether, that's fine too)
I'll send your Toyhouse to your assigned person in the meantime (unless you respond before I do that haha), and I'll message your person about your request once the avatar link is fixed! Thank you!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 21:39:12 )
RNG hates me or something I had to regenerate this list like 5 times bc ya'll kept getting assigned to yourselves HAHA
I think the list is good now, but I'm going to triple-check the will not do lists! And THEN the assignments will finally be sent

Sorry for the wait!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 23:11:21 )
tbh Im gonna need you to press f like 5 more times bc

turns out i found something wrong with the list, so I regenerated it. Actually, I ended up regenerating it a total of 37 times and still wasn't able to get something that worked for everyone (RNG why do you do this to me??). So I changed my randomization method bc honestly I gave up on this one and im tired

Took the list from the front page in the order of when people signed up (exactly as shown), and pasted it into excel (so each person has a number).

Rearranged the list so that the 14 participants who are wiling to draw animals are listed first. Aside from this detail, the list is still in the order of when people signed up (i.e. will-do-animal participants are still in the order of sign-up, followed by the won't-do-animal participants in the order of sign-up).

For the 4 requests that contained animals, I generated 4 random numbers from 1-14 to assign these requests to the participants willing to draw animals.

For the remaining 17 requests, I input the rest of the list (taken in the order of sign-up) into a list randomizer, and filled in the blank spots on my excel sheet in the order that the randomizer gave me.

If anyone is concerned about this assignment method, please message me and I'll show you all 37 list regens (hahahahaha... I'm not kidding....) and screenshots of this method. (btw this method worked in 1 shot honestly fml for not doing this earlier)

OKAY NOW I'M CHECKING IT FOR LIKE THE 3RD TIME AND THEN I WILL SEND MESSAGES GAH

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 00:03:39 )
Wow. You work so hard, Hachi! Thank you. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 00:23:55 )

Ahhhh thank you Hachi for all the hard work and care ;w;
You're lovely ;w;

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 00:53:47 )

omg that's so much! But thank you for the hard work!
    I'm excited to see who I'll be gifting art too.
(เธ‡ •ฬ€_•ฬ)เธ‡

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 00:56:20 )
OKIOS YOU WANT THEM? I CAN SEND THEM

Uh on another note, I found a bunch of bugs in the messaging system that Hazer's gonna have to fix whoops

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 02:05:56 )
LMFAO THE AVI SPACING THIS IS THE BEST
thank you for showing me the mecca i'm cryin at how good this is. tru god of destruction ๐Ÿ™โœจ

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 03:32:50 )
@dawnpainterz: That link works! thank you!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 03:55:05 )
All assignments have been sent! Please check your messages!
If you did NOT receive a message from me, let me know ASAP!

I'll be checking over my outbox, but if you spot a mistake or discrepancy in the message that I sent to you, please let me know haha

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:16:17 )

Got my assignment, so looking forward to this, >w<
got lucky with who i got cause their wishlist of what to draw is right up my alley :D

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:16:40 )
I got my message! * w* I can't wait to start on it~
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:19:53 )

Got my message~ I'm super excited to get started~

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 04:42:44 )

I wonder what I'm going to get, cause my wishlist was basically "here's 200 avatars, take your pick." XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 05:16:02 )
I'm really excited to see what you guys will come up with! I think the RNG gods made some fun choices

Zuzu tbh your request was a blessing to assign bc of that HAHA

actually I think I recreated your emoji glitch @okios using the img tags
does Hazer know about this or should i post it in the bugs thread
or should i just leave it bc its funny ๐Ÿ‘€

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 05:28:45 )
@hachi: oh, i got it using the quote tags.
hhhhhh i never told him. but u r better than me hachi. post it for the greater good. it was funny while it lasted.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 05:30:48 )

ha that's true, i'm easy to assign cause i have a variety of avatars to choose from XD

tho that might make it hard on whoever gets me if they can't decide which one to draw lol

but tis good i didn't link every single avatar i've made, here and everywhere else.
cause uh it's in the 4 digits. :vanora_sweat:
(Avatar Closet)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.