Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing OHSHC - How did this happen? (1x1)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/13 07:33:27 )
Takashi sat quietly while talked, taking notice to his cousin's uneasiness. He sighed quietly at his muttering and lightly placed a hand on the boy's head. He hid a small smile at his sudden possessivness and glanced at Mia. "Mori is fine, it's just my last name abbreviated." Takashi said calmly, honestly just hoping the boy would allow her to address him by first name eventually. It was actually nice being called by his first name by someone else. "..and I did. He was falling asleep already."

---

Tamaki nodded to her, then went and bought two lunches. One for himself, and one for Kyoya. As if he would let his best friend skip lunch! He then walked with her to the Host club.

---

Kyoya sat quietly while the two explained their crises and sighed quietly under his breath. "Think about what you're asking me to do.. Hikaru, Kaoru. What kind of host club would we be of we went and played favorite with one girl?" He asked them calmly, even though he had already thought this through. "It'd be one thing if she was a member." Kyoya hinted, adjusting his glasses. "You've known her quite some time, yes? Does she have any skills or talents that could benefit our club?" He asked casually. He knew she played the piano, and that could definitely be a benefit. If the twins had caught on.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/13 08:35:25 )
Honey stabbed the fork into his strawberry and shoved it into his mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." Mia started. She nodded at what Takashi said then. "Mori..okay I'll try to keep that in mind. I apologize ahead of time if forget to call you by the proper name." She said to him with a smile. Honey hoped she wouldn't call Takashi by his first name again. Only he could call him that, it had been that way for years so how was it that a new girl could call him by his name so casually? No, the smaller boy wasn't going to have that. Aww, Mitsukuni was already falling asleep? He must have been really tired, but clearly that nap had helped since he was just fine now. "What about yourself T- I mean, Mori. Did you sleep well? Also, another question..you both are not new here are you?"

---

Haruhi waited patiently for Tamaki to buy the lunches then walked with him towards the Host club. This secret was probably really bad if no one wanted to talk about it with them around. Or maybe it was some sort of surprise that they had to keep secret from them in order for it to actually be a surprise. "What do you think it could be?" Haruhi asked the tall blonde male while they approached the doors to the host club.

---

Hikaru and Kaoru were silent for a while, catching on to the hint he was throwing them. Make Alice part of the host club? Of course! But, what if she didn't want to be part of it? "Well..." Kaoru began. Skills, any skills. Yes she had plenty of skills. "She's a very kind person." He said. "Very kind and wouldn't mind helping out with setting up the decor for events I'm sure." Hikaru added with a nod. "She's also very sociable...well with us but she's not rude at all." Kaoru informed with a smile. "Yeah and umm.." Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other, both thinking deeply about what else she could contribute to their club. "Aha! The Piano!" They both said.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/13 20:53:12 )
Takashi glanced at the smaller boy briefly before looking at Mia and nodding lightly. "I did, thank you." He said to her calmly. When she asked if they were new, he shook his head. "We've been students here most of the school year." He explained. "Mitsukuni and I, as well as you, are seniors this year."

---

Tamaki only shook his head lightly when she spoke, his head spinning in many different directions. "Knowing them, it could be just about anything." He said, pausing as they came to the doors. While part of him was curious, the other part almost didn't want to know.

---

Kyoya sat quietly while the twins went back and forth about her personality, not really interested in those details. While being a good-natured person wasn't a bad thing, they didn't need a maid of anything like that.. When they finally mentioned the paino, he adjusted his glasses and raised his head as the doors opened and both Tamaki and Haruhi entered. This.. Could be a bother..

Tamaki walked in first and set a tray of food on the desk in front of Kyoya. "Enough secrets. What has you skipping lunch all of a sudden?" The blonde asked his friend, then glanced at The devious duo. "What're you up to? And why hasn't 'family emergency' been mentioned to us? I'm wondering if it's just a ploy of some sort." He asked, expressing his concern and curiosity. Kyoya remained calm and silent hoped the twins would just keep quiet unless they could play along. "Alright Tamaki, you caught us. We were wanting to wait and surprise you but it seems you're the same as ever. If I recall, you and this Alice girl used to play together. That means she's a pianist, and I was thinking it would help our club feel more comfortable." He spoke. Tamaki was dumbfounded. What?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/14 05:30:05 )
When Takashi told her that Mitsukuni was a senior as well like them, Mia couldn't believe it. Her eyes wandered to the small boy seated beside Takashi. He was seriously a senior?! Mia blinked a few times and then took a bite of her lunch. She had to believe him though, he'd have no reason to lie to her about this would he? Or was this all some sort of joke? A prank to play on the new unsuspecting student? "S-so you're both seniors then?" She asked them nervously. "A-and have you umm...thought about what would might want to do when you graduate from here?"

---

Haruhi nodded in agreement. Tamaki was right, it could literally be about anything when it came to the twins. Whatever it was, she hoped it wasn't terrible. She opened the doors and stood still as Tamaki marched right in and confronted the dark haired male with glasses, Kyoya. Slowly, she walked in after him with her boxed lunch in her hands. "Tamaki-senpai is right. What are the three of you hiding from us? What can be so important that we can't know about it?" She asked, walking to an empty table to eat her lunch. What Kyoya said then surprised her. "Huh?" She asked, turning around to look at him.

---

The twins looked to Tamaki and Haruhi who had walked in. They feared that the truth had been heard but when they spoke, the twins were relieved to see that their friends were still clueless. It was perfect. They looked at Kyoya in shock when he started to talk though and making it sound like he was going to tell them everything. "K-kyoya-senpai don't!" Hikaru warned, but when they heard the excuse Kyoya gave the others. The brothers looked at him with a dull expression on their face. They knew what they had to do now. "Yeah boss. Now you know." Kaoru said. Hikaru crossed his arms across his chest. "Way to ruin the surprise boss." He added.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/15 03:49:58 )
Takashi nodded lightly to her question. Of course she was surprised, everyone usually was at first. Her previous expression had not gone unnoticed. He took a bite from his lunch and quietly pondered her next question, had they thought about what to do once they graduated? This thought had not occurred to the taller male. The blank stare easily gave himself away. He thought about opening his own dojo, or something.. but.. He hadn't mentioned it to his cousin, so he was feeling a little.. Shy? Takashi simply shook his head. "No. We have the entire school year to figure it out though." He answered casually, taking another bite from his lunch.

---

The secret was safe. Tamaki glanced at the twin when they spoke, then at Haruhi who seemed just as confused as he was, then glanced back at Kyoya. Kyoya sighed and closed the laptop and looked at Haruhi. "I would've kept you in the loop, but Tamaki almost never spends much time away from you." He said to her casually. Something about his attitude seemed off though, and Tamaki was the only one who could see through it. "You skipped lunch, and showed up late to school, and made up a family emergency because you wanted to surprise me?" Tamaki voiced surprisingly calm. Kyoya nodded and adjusted his glasses. "That's right." He replied. Tamaki sighed and sat down on the couch to eat his lunch, almost like he was sulking. Kyoya glanced at the lunch on his desk, and started eating.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/15 21:23:54 )
Honey shook his head. He had no idea what he wanted to do but he'd figure something out eventually. Right now the only important thing was doing good in school so that his parents would be proud and that he could set a good example to his younger brother. "Takashi is right. We have all the year to figure something out. What about you Mia? What do you want to do after you leave here?" He asked her, then took another bite of his food. Mia wasn't expecting any questions for her, but she was happy to answer. "Well..." She started and thought for a moment, enjoying her lunch quietly. What did she want to do with her life? "I'm not sure. Perhaps be a teacher... I don't know exactly. But being a teacher sounds like it can be fun." She answered quietly.

---

Haruhi looked surprised to hear what Kyoya said. She wasn't stupid though, something strange was going on. Although she knew neither one of them would budge if she asked them what was really the secret they were keeping. It coudln't be just to surprise Tamaki could it? She watched Tamaki go sit down and the twins go sit at a table. No one was going to talk about this? Really? She sat back down and proceeded to eat her lunch. A surprise for Tamaki...Alice was going to play the piano here? Seemed like she wasn't going to be the only girl in the hostclub this time. It was a nice surprise but Tamaki didn't seem too thrilled about it.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/21 22:22:15 )
Takashi sat quietly as Mia seemingly pondered his cousin's question. A small smirk came to his thin lips when she answered, and couldn't help nodding his head lightly. Some teachers were quite the story-makers depending on where they went to teach, and what kind of students they went to teach. "What kind of teacher?" He asked curiously. There were many different kinds of teachers.

---

Kyoya and Tamaki ate their lunch in silence. Tamaki made a mental note to confront the dark haired male after school, maybe stop by his house if he had to. If there was one thing he couldn't stand, it was Kyoya acting like everything was okay when it wasn't.

After lunch everyone went back to their designated classrooms.
Alice was finally released from the hospital by her mother, who took her to school despite the doctor's words. She needed rest. Well, in a way this was better. Her mother would probably go back to work and Alice didn't need to be alone. As long as she took it easy, she'd be fine..right? Needless to say, the car ride was short but not so sweet. She listened to her mother rant without saying anything and by the time the reached the school gate she just wanted to hide in the gardens until someone found her. But, she thought better of it and walked inside the large building.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 08:52:45 )
What kind of teacher. That was a good question and she didn't have a definite answer but she had some options in mind. "Well.." Mia started and took a bite of her food, thinking and drank her drink before answering. "I was thinking perhaps an English Literature teacher or perhaps a History teacher. World history." She answered honestly, blushing a bit. It was a silly career choice. It sounded like something so...obvious. She wished she could be more creative with her answer. "A boring answer, I know." She chuckled.

---

When the bell rang, signaling that lunch was over, Haruhi threw her trash away and glanced towards the twins. Neither of them giving anything away, on their face was a blank expression. "Coming Haruhi?" Kaoru asked her. "Huh? Oh...right. Let's go then." She answered and swiftly followed the duo out of the club room. What they and Kyoya had announced today stuck in her head. Was Alice really going to be a member? Did she know about this or was it a surprise to her too? And even if she knew about this, what if she didn't agree to it? The three members quietly made their way to their next class. The subject on their minds, Alice. The reasons were totally different. Hikaru wanted to mope, but he knew he couldn't or else Haruhi would get suspicious and that wouldn't end well.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 05:13:43 )
Takashi smiled some and shook his head at her answer. It wasn't a boring answer. It told him a little something about her, hearing that she wanted to be a History teacher. It gave her character, really. "History happens to be one of my more favorable subjects." He said casually, wearing a small smirk as they walked to class. When they arrived, he took his usual seat and once again focused on the class.

---

Somewhere between lunch ending and before class ended, Alice shyly walked into the classroom and handed the teacher a note since everyone happened to be doing some book work while the teacher did their own thing.She then made her way back towards her seat and followed the work that was written on the board in front of the classroom.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 07:06:24 )
Mia's eyes widened when he told her he liked history. She couldn't help but blush and quickly looked away. "Y-yes well...i-it's a fun subject and a g-great learning experience too!" She told him. Wow that was so stupid! Mia what were you thinking even saying something dumb like that? You're not behaving as you normally would. Calm down and just focus on getting good grades, remember? She told herself in her head. Yes, she had to focus on what was truly important.

Honey had noticed her strange behavior and looked back at Takashi with a frown. Was Mia trying to take his cousin away from him? Well she was a fool if she thought he would let her do that. Takashi was his cousin and if Mia took him from him, Honey would be alone. Who would carry him around and remind him to brush his teeth and take him to school? Would Takashi forget about him and focus his attention on Mia instead? It made the smaller boy sad to even think about it.

---

The students all were engrossed in doing their classwork. They didn't even notice Alice walk in. The twins and Haruhi didn't either. Occasionally, Kaoru would look at his brother and help him if he was missing anything. The class was pretty quiet though, only the sounds of their pens and pencils writing on paper could be heard.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/26 23:56:29 )
Takashi enjoyed having small talk with a fellow student. He noticed the gleam in his cousin's eyes though, and chose not to ignore it. Maybe he'd take Mitsukuni to the park after school and their club affairs, or maybe out to ice cream instead. He didn't want his cousin unhappy for any reason. He couldn't bare it, especially if he could something to cheer him up again. As class went on, he focused on the lessons all while thinking of something to do with his cousin later. An easy task really.Quickly shifting brain gears came almost second nature to him.

---

Alice found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on her work, feeling slightly more at ease here than at the hospital and with it being so quiet since everyone was working. Unless you were finished though. Somehow she finished the work before the bell rang. When the bell did ring, she casually began to put away her things. She handed in her work like everyone else and waited a bit as the other students filed out of the classroom before following suit.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 01:00:59 )
Mia focused on the lecture, determined to take perfect notes. Her attention would drift occasionally and she'd glance in the direction Takashi was, he looked incredibly focused on the lecture. Shaking her head, she forced herself to focus on the important stuff and actually take some notes. Her parents wouldn't be very pleased with her if her grades started slipping. She wouldn't be pleased either to be honest. Her hand continued jotting notes down then. Determined to not get distracted.

Honey jotted some important sounding notes down while he sat at the desk beside Takashi's. He still had Mia's blushing face on his mind. It irked him. Takashi wouldn't just abandon him though. He was family, family had a strong bond right? As he thought these things, he continued to scribble some notes down in his notebook in silence. He couldn't afford to get distracted. His cousin might get angry with him if he wasn't paying attention like he was supposed to be. When the bell rang, Honey began to put his things away but left the homework out to turn it in.

---

The trio worked in silence. Haruhi was clearly very focused on the lesson and had no problem taking notes. The twins seemed distracted but Kaoru made sure that he and Hikaru were taking notes properly. Hikaru glanced around the room and spotted Alice. What was she doing here? Had she gotten out so soon? He looked back at Kaoru and pointed her out to him. At the sound of the bell, they gathered their things and walked with Haruhi to turn in their assignments then started making their way to the club room. Hikaru stopped though and waited for Alice. "Alice!" He called out to her.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 02:03:40 )
When the bell sounded, Takashi began putting away his things and kept the homework out as well. He had noticed his younger cousin seemed distracted during class, but he wasn't angry. He had a plan to make his cousin feel better, but first they needed to head to the host club. As much as he wanted to invite Mia, he thought against it for the sake of his cousin.

---

No sooner as when her name had been called, she nearly tripped over herself and stumbled right into the older twin, and dropping her bag. Slightly confused as to what happened, she slowly looked up at Hikaru. "Hikaru, are you alright? I am so sorry.." She started to apologize for being so out-of-it.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 15:30:13 )
Hearing that the bell rang, Mia gathered her things and started to put them away in her bag once more. Today didn't feel like it had been a successful day. She felt she didn't make any progress despite getting everything done in time. Maybe she was being too hard on herself, she didn't know. Picking up her homework off the desk and walked to the teacher's desk, turning it in. Looking back at Takashi and the smaller boy, they seemed preoccupied and she stepped out of the class with the small group of students who had stepped out as well.

Honey glanced around, and Mia was nowhere to be spotted. When had she left that they didn't notice? Maybe she understood that she was crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. Regardless, he gathered up his homework and waited patiently for his cousin.

---

Hikaru frowned and knelt down, picking up her bag for her and anything that might have fallen out. Standing back up, he held it out for her. "I'm fine Alice. I'm more worried about you. You don't seem to good. Is everything alright?" Maybe she had gotten into a fight with her mother? It wouldn't surprise him if that were the case.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 23:12:33 )
Takashi finished gathering his things and turned in his homework when it was time. He glanced at Mitsukuni briefly, and offered him a small smirk. "You ready for the club?" He asked casually, indicating that he was ready when his cousin was.

---

Alice watched Hikaru picked her bag and the couple of things that fell out, and offered a faint smile. "Yeah.. Mom came to get me and thought about taking me home, but I insisted on coming to school. After all, it's better than being left alone since she didn't want me in the hospital after the tests were finished.." She rambled slightly, lowering her gaze. The car ride though..was pretty unpleasant..

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 01:16:42 )
Honey looked up at his cousin and pouted. "What about Mia? Aren't you going to invite her so you can talk about history together? I am sure she would love to sit and listen to you talk about it." The smaller boy mumbled quietly, looking down at his homework then turned it in as well. He had his bag with him and Usa-chan as well. "I'm ready." He answered.

---

"Alice, that doesn't sound like an alright time to me. You can tell me it was alright, but your facial expression and voice tone says other wise." Hikaru pointed out quietly. "We're friends...remember? You can tell me anything. If something happened you know you can tell me." She wouldn't even look at him. He thought about what Kyoya said, but wasn't sure if telling her now would be a good idea.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 01:47:06 )
Takashi glanced off some when he spoke, then glanced at Mitsukuni and shook his head. "She isn't here, she might be busy." He said casually, taking notice of his behavior. He still seemed upset..and He didn't want to upset him more. "Let's go." He said to the younger before lifting him up into his shoulders and heading to club.

---

Alice glanced up at him and nodded. "I know.. You can read me like a book." She murmured quietly, tucking some loose hair behind her ear. "You know how my mother can get..and she let me hear all about how angry she was about being kept from my room earlier while the tests were being done... The doctor doesn't want me being left alone for a while, or pushing myself, but mom works like 14 hours or more so I'd be alone if I went home.. " She explained in a semi-rambling manner, not really able to help it. She was tired and definitely worked up by the previous events. "I wanted to come to school to avoid part of that.."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 02:52:17 )
Mia had left to the library to work on some homework before she would call her parents for a ride home. The library was a perfect place to study and work only because of how quiet it was. Honey rubbed his eyes and held on carefully, he knew Takashi wouldn't drop him though. It was a little strange not seeing her, maybe she really was busy with personal things. Maybe she needed to be home early today. Either way, it didn't matter much to the small blonde haired male.

---

Hikaru frowned and took her hand in his. "Well you know Kaoru and I will always have your back. Whatever you want, we'll support you. If the doctor says you can't be alone for a while, then my brother and I will be honored to look after you. You can stay here at the club room as long as you want. Well...at least until it's time for us all to leave. Umm...w-we were wondering if you'd interested in joining." He said quietly. Maybe if she joined, she'd have a valid excuse why she should stay at school longer. But the choice was hers to make.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 04:21:40 )
Takashi glanced up at his cousin as he walked, when he felt movement. "Are you tired, Mitsukuni?" He asked, concerned for his cousin and curious. She

---

Alice offered a small smile and have his hand a light squeeze. "I know.." She murmured shyly. She blinked as he spoke and stood quietly. She understood hanging out in the club room with the others, but joining them? No way would mother approve! Well.. Maybe if Tamaki talked to her about it.. Her chest tightened some and she lightly folded her arms loosely over her chest. "I.. I don't know what to say.. It sounds like fun, but mom..." Her voice trailed off some as she spoke. "Let's go to the club room while I think about it." She suggested .

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 07:11:07 )
"Class was boring. The teacher was droning on and on and he wasn't making any sense and my hand hurts from writing my notes so neatly." Honey answered. He was very proud of himself though for taking neat notes. That sort of behavior required he be rewarded sweets. And lots of them too. He nodded to himself. Yes, this was acceptable.

---

Hikaru smiled back, "Well you don't have to answer right now. Take as much time as you need Alice." It would be fun, and it would give him another excuse to be close to her and to watch over her. Would Tamaki like the surprise if he actually saw her there? Nodding at the suggestion, he walked with her towards the club room. He was sure both Haruhi and Kaoru were already there, waiting for him most likely.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.