Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing OHSHC - How did this happen? (1x1)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 00:36:37 )
Takashi blinked. It was her, the new student. He slowly lowered down some and held a hand out to help her up. "We're going that way too." He said casually, glancing up at his cousin a bif, then back down to Mia. "Mia, right?" He asked calmly.

---

Jeez! Was the first day always like this? Alice was happy that the boys were acting as a shield though. "You don't have to say it like that~" She said quietly, as an attempt to tease the younger brother. She could still tell them a part, thank goddness! She blinked and glanced at Haruhi, giving a shy smile. A little confused, but she somewhat understood. When they managed to make it the classroom, Alice sat down and sighed. "We made it!"

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 01:28:31 )
"T-thanks." Mia said to the tall male who helped her to her feet. She dusted herself off and nodded at his question. "Yes, that's me. Mia Warren. It's nice to meet you..both." She said, offering them both a friendly smile. "I uhh...is it alright if I just follow you guys? I'm new here and I don't really know where I'm going." She admitted nervously.

Honey nodded. "Of course you can! We should be friends Mia, you seem like a nice person. My name is Mitsukini and this is my cousin Takashi. He doesn't talk much but he has his moments. You should hang out with us all the time!" He said cheerfully. This was how it had to be done. All in the name of sweets!

---

The twins snickered and casually strolled into the classroom. They sat right next to each other like they always did. Haruhi took her seat and motioned for Alice to sit next to her. "So you're new here huh?" She asked quietly and ran her hand through her hair. It was easy to look like a boy thanks to the lack of chest she had. "How are you liking it so far?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 01:51:17 )
Takashi nodded lightly to her question, in agreement with his cousin. He mentally smoked though, having an idea what the younger boy was thinking as he introduced them both to the girl. "We were in the first class together." He said casually, before leading the way to their class.

---

Alice rolled her eyes at the twins and got up to sit in the desk next to Haruhi. She nodded lightly to her question, and watched her classmate. Was this person really a boy? She wondered silently. "Yeah, officially. I've been in France most of my life, except for my childhood." That's around the time she met the twins. The winter of her first year in Japan.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 03:21:15 )
They were in the first class together? Oh, she felt bad because she hadn't noticed them. She wasn't really looking at the people in her classroom though, instead she was more focused on the lecture. "Oh...w-well that's nice to know." Mia answered, nervously following after them.

"So does this mean we're friends now?" Honey asked, looking down at the female student who looked worried still. Mia snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at the smaller boy. He really wanted to be friends even though they had just met? Well, it would be helpful to have at least one friend here. "It does." She answered, nodding her head. The boy was glowing, he had completed his mission! Well..sort of. "Umm...you should come with us after school to hang out and...stuff." He said. "Right Takashi? She should follow us after school?" He asked, wanting his cousin's help.

"Follow you where exactly?" Mia asked.

---

Haruhi fell silent, listening to Alice's story. "How nice. I hear France is beautiful but I've never been there. Well..I hope you like your stay here at the Academy. I know it's a little...overwhelming when you first arrive. It's a lot to take in and it can be a little intimidating but then you make some pretty nice friends and nothing else matters anymore. Looks to me like you, the twins, and Tamaki are pretty close." Haruhi noted with a smile.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 04:01:15 )
Takaahi stayed quiet as his cousin made small talk with Mia. He was as easy to read as an open book! To him anyway. Not so much to the others. He had been with the smaller boy for years though, so it made since, right? "Mitsukuni." He voiced in hoping to stop his cousin, but a second too late. He was already trying to bait the girl. He sighed quietly and gave his cousin a disapproved glance before looking at the girl. "Our club." Her said to her calmly, trying to think of something else to say since clearly Mitsukuni was relying on him now. "We're putting something together for the new students.. Would you like to come?" He offered quietly.

---

Alice listened to what she had to say, and rubbed the back of her head. At the mention of being close to the twins, and Tamaki, she nodded lightly. "Hikaru and Kaoru where the first people who talked to me when I came to Japan as a child.. They let me inside their little world, all because I could tell them a part, and understood their loneliness. Tamaki on the other hand, I practically grew up with him. " She said, hiding her slight blush.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 05:03:16 )
Honey caught the look of disapproval and pouted. Had he messed up? Mia looked at the tall male when he spoke. A club? What sort of club? Regardless of the type of club it was, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek. Besides, visiting it didn't mean she was joining it. She wasn't sure if she would be able to join a club anyway, would she have enough free time to dedicate to it? "Your club?" She repeated quietly, her feet continuing to follow the pair. What could they be putting together? Maybe the club was some sort of welcoming committee. It would make sense that they'd want to welcome the new students and make them feel comfortable in this new school atmosphere. What's the worst that could happen right? Heck, maybe she'd even make more friends...maybe. "Alright, sounds like fun. I'll go." Mia answered with a warm smile.

---

Haruhi chuckled and watched Alice's reaction to her observation earlier. "Those two are pretty fun to hang around with, little plotters though. You never know what they're thinking. So..I apologize for the little prank in the morning. I only helped because we're friends, I wouldn't have done that though. Would have just said hello instead of probably give you a heart attack." Haruhi shook her head. "They meant well though." Hopefully Alice wasn't upset about that.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 05:18:11 )
Takashi offered the girl a small smile as she spoke, and gave her light nod before lightly patting his cousin on the leg. He wasn't scolding him, he just wanted his cousin to think a bit more before being so hasty. Hopefully he got that by watching him. "After school then." He said as they came their classroom and led her inside.

---

Alice giggled quietly and shook her head at her apology. "It's alright, I remember how devious they tend to be. It was my bad for not knowing it was a trick. " She said, smiling. She wouldn't trade them for the world, not even Tamaki. Alice held her hand out. "Let's be friends as well." She offered.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 06:08:00 )
Mia nodded. "After school." She agreed and stepped inside the classroom. "Thanks for helping me find the right class." She thanked them and bowed her head nervously then quickly rushed off to take a seat at an empty desk near the window. Mitsukini and Takashi. Strange names, but they probably thought her name odd as well. Mia looked at the pair, so they were cousins? No wonder they seemed so close.

Honey was happy that Mia had agreed to come to the club after school All the sweets were his now! He just needed to make it through the rest of the day in order to claim his reward but he trusted his cousin to keep him attentive on the class.

---

"I'm surprised you didn't know. Though to be fair, I would have fallen for it too." Haruhi admitted. It was a classic prank, almost everyone fell for it at least once. Alice said she wanted to be friends and Haruhi smiled, "Yes, let's be friends too." She said and shook Alice's hand. "That's...four down, three more to go." She told her as the bell rang, signaling the start of class.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 21:22:09 )
Takashi nodded lightly to his classmate and set Mitsukuni down on the floor. "No trouble." He said to her before sitting down at his desk. They had someone else in their world. His cousin seemed happy enough.

---

Alice shyly smiled and ran her fingers through her short blonde hair. This was true.. She should have seen the simple prank. She smiled when Haruhi agreed to being friends and held her hand a moment longer before releasing. These more to go? Did she mean the other club members? She flushed some and rose her hands nervously. "E-eh? No way.." She murmured shyly, blinking when the bell rang.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 23:24:06 )
Mia opened up her notebook after the bell had rung. It was time to pay attention and take notes. Although history was a fairly easy class, so she didn't think that she'd need to take many notes. Maybe she should have sat near her new friend, but she didn't want to look clingy either. He was so short though, she couldn't believe he was in high school. He looked like he belonged in Elementary. How old was he even?

Honey squirmed in his seat, setting his doll on his lap and opening his notebook. He held his pencil in his hand and waited for the teacher to start talking about whatever they thought would be important enough to teach.

---

Haruhi laughed softly at Alice's reaction. "Why not? Kyoya-senpai, Mori-senpai, and Honey-senpai aren't bad people. Although Mori-senpai...he doesn't talk very much. He can be a little intimidating but he's a nice guy." She explained, turning her attention to the teacher after glancing towards the twins to make sure they were paying attention. Kaoru already had Hikaru paying attention to the lecture though.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 23:56:00 )
((I'm time-skipping ^^'))

After classes were over for the day, Takashi gathered his things and waited For his cousin, and Mia. She'd agreed to go with them to the club, and Tamaki had promised his cousin sweets.

---

Alice thought about Haruhi said about the other club members as the class went on. As the final bell rang, she gathered her things and sighed quietly. She was actually kind of tired.. She glanced at Haruhi, then the twins as if their were scheming again. "What's withdraw devious look in your eyes?" She asked curiously .

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 00:11:24 )
It had been a long day. Her hand hurt a little from all the writing she had done, but now the day was over and she could relax for a little while. Gathering her things, Mia smoothed out her clothes and quickly made her way out of the classroom to follow both Mitsukini and Takashi. Mitsukini looked very happy, he was bouncing where he stood but he was quiet. "I want to tell her but I want it to be a surprise too!" He told his cousin while they waited for Mia to join them.

---

Classes were finished for the day. It was time to focus on the surprise Tamaki and Kyoya had prepared for Alice and the other new student. Alice had caught on to their plan though. The twins looked at her and blinked innocently. "It's nothing. We have planned nothing." Kaoru replied, gathering his things along with his brother and walking out of the classroom with them. "Really Alice, do you think we are scheming all of the time?" Hikaru asked her. Haruhi chuckled. "Well can you blame her? You both are known to be the ultimate pranksters in this academy." She told them. "Now come on, let's head to the club, I really want tea." She said.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 00:40:20 )
Takashi glanced at his cousin as they waited for Mia to join them, and offered the smaller boy. "Relax." He said calmly. Seeing his classmate, he easily picked up his cousin up and placed him on his shoulders.

--

Alice giggled at Kaoru. "Oh it's not like that, I just know that gleam in your eyes. Can't fool me, Kaoru." She said casually as she got up from her desk. "Let's go, okay?" She suggested, figuring they wanted her to go back to the club. Right?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 01:04:22 )
Honey nodded. He had to relax, he had to keep quiet and not ruin the surprise. Hopefully Tamaki kept his promise. He huffed, wondering if he had been lied to. But he trusted that Tamaki wouldn't lie to him like this.
Mia approached them and smiled, tucking the loose hair strand behind her ear. "Okay, I'm ready. Lead the way." She told them. A club, she wondered what the club looked like and what sort of people she would meet there. Would the people be nice or rude? She wondered how many people were in this club and what sort of things they did.

---

"Yes, let's go!" Hikaru agreed, practically dragging her out of the classroom. "Lead the way Haruhi!" Hikaru commanded with a laugh. Haruhi laughed and shook her head. "Come on you three. Let's not keep the others waiting." She said and started to lead the group towards the club's location. Hopefully everything was getting finished up in there.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 02:33:03 )
Takashi nodded lightly and began leading her to the club. Not really knowing what to say, he just kept his eyes forward.

---

"Oi!" Alice voiced, semi-surprised by Hikaru's actions. She giggled some and smiled as they followed Haruhi. They arrived about the same time the cousins for there and Alice. glanced at the other new student briefly. Takashi opened the large doors and led.Mia inside the now decorated club room.

Tamaki was wearing a white suit, as was Kyoya. The blonde rose from his chair and greeted everyone cheerfully. "Welcome, Mia, Alice, to the Host Club! We're throwing a welcome party this afternoon." Her said with a charming smile. Tamaki glanced at the others. "Everyone else, go get changed so we can begin. " He said.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 03:17:10 )
"So this club...what do you guys do exactly?" Mia asked curiously. Honey looked down at her and grinned. "I can't tell you Mia. You're going to have to wait and see like the other new student but it will be fun I promise!" He assured. Mia nodded and continued walking with them to the club. When they got there, she noticed a group of students had arrived. She looked at them then nervously followed Takashi inside.

Her eyes widened when she saw how beautifully decorated it was! So...so fancy! Everything in here probably cost a fortune. She looked to the blonde male who had spoken her name. "Host Club?" She repeated quietly. What was a host club, she had never heard of anything like that before.

"Come on Takashi! We have to go get changed!"

---

The twins and Haruhi walked inside the room after the cousins and Mia had, Hikaru leading Alice inside. "This is the plan except neither of us planned it." He said and looked at his brother then let go of her. "Have to go change but we'll be baaaaack!" He said, running off with Kaoru to get changed. Haruhi rubbed the side of her head and shook her head. "They are so strange those two." She looked back at Alice and smiled. "Make yourself at home Alice. We'll be right back shortly." She said. Haruhi bowed lowly before excusing herself to go change.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 03:26:34 )
Takashi nodded to his cousin and set Mitsukuni down on the floor before heading off towards the back, to get changed.

Alice nervously fiddled with her dress as the other hurried off to go change. Now what? She was alone with Tamaki..and someone else.. Before Tamaki could gush over her, Alice approached the other new student. "Hello.." She said shyly. "I'm Alice, nice to meet you. " She greeted, holding her hand out to her. Armani went and greeted his other guests while the others were getting changed.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 03:49:18 )
Honey was humming happily as he skipped off to go get changed himself.

Mia watched them leave her and now she was alone in a place where she didn't know anyone. Well that was the basis of school but this was different. "Huh?" She looked at the person who spoke to her. "Oh...hi." she told the girl and smiled. "I'm Mia. It's nice to meet you too Alice." Mia said and shook her hand gently. "So I uhh...I guess you have no idea what any of this is either?" she asked.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 04:28:40 )
Alice offered her a small smile and released her hand shortly after. Mia.. Such a pretty name. She shook her head lightly at her question and offered her more of a sheepish smile. "No idea.." She admitted shyly.

Once the others were finished getting changed, Tamaki called an order with the help of a small glass. Takashi went back over to Mia and stood by. The other guests were curious about what the Prince of the host.club had to say. "My fellow students! Welcome to another year at Ouran Private Academy, let's be sure to enjoy this year as we did the last year! " He said, putting on his charm and causing the girls to clap, then he glanced at the newest students. Alice blinked a couple of times and lightly backed into Hikaru. What was he thinking of doing now? "Now I'd like to welcome our newest students, and wish them a wonderful year here at our school." Tamaki said with a smile, ending his speech. He walked over to Mitsukuni and easily led him to a table covered in different sweets, and if course, there was more where that came from.

Malachi glanced at Mia to see how she was holding up.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 04:51:06 )
Well now Mia was left to figure this thing out on her own. They wanted to welcome then and wish them a good year. Okay, she got that much, but why the whole party? It was...strange. She wasn't used to things like this. A card would have been fine. It was nice though, and it showed that these people seemed to really care about making a good first impression. She looked over at the other girls present, they were dressed so nicely. It was fitting that they would be here with these men in white.

Honey ran back out in his white outfit and cheerfully hopped after Tamaki to a table covered in all sorts of fabulous sweets. "Thank-you Tamaki-sama!" He said then took a seat after making sure Usa-chan was seated first. "These all look delicious!" He cheered and began to dig in happily.

---

The twins and Haruhi clapped at the end of the speech. "Tamaki is always one for a good speech." Kaoru noted. "He liked to bask in the attention I think." Hikaru commented quietly, looking down at Alice when she bumped into him. "Surprised?" He asked her and smiled. "We should find a place to sit. I'm sure Alice would like some cake and tea. Or maybe she wants a sandwich." Haruhi hinted.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.