Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing OHSHC - How did this happen? (1x1)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/16 05:16:32 )
"Aww, no don't cry Honey-Senpai!" Mia pouted and offered the smaller male a reassuring smile. "Which sweet is your favorite?" She asked him. Mitsukuni gasped and looked at his taller cousin then back at Mia. "Well...I like chocolate cake. But I really like Strawberry cake. Especially when it has fresh strawberries. I like ice cream too, and all candies soft or hard. Hmm, but if I had to choose just one I think it would be cake. Oh...hmm, but I like cupcakes too. And sweet bread, and things with sprinkles. And I like marble cake too! And lemon cake is good, and red velvet." The smaller boy rambled softly, deep in thought now.

---

The twins stepped out of the car and Kaoru looked at Hikaru then motioned towards Alice. Hikaru nodded and helped her out then carried her in his arms and walked beside his brother into the school. They both walked down the now empty halls. The parking lot had been somewhat empty save for a few cars around. "Man, the school looks kind of spooky when it's so quiet." Hikaru noted with a smirk. "Halloween party worthy." His brother hinted.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/16 22:37:25 )
Takashi quietly chuckled as he watched the two. He was keeping quiet as he often did, and lightly ruffled Mitsukuni hair once the smaller male had gotten quiet again as if he was deep in thought. "There's also the chocolate strawberry cake I introduced to you the other day." He reminded casually. He knew that as long as it was a sweet, his cousin would most likely like it and want to eat it.

---

Alice gasped quietly as Hikaru scooped her up into his arms and held her, her cheeks tinted red as the heat rushed to her face. What was he thinking? She wasn't a child! But she didn't struggle or complain. She subconsciously curled up a little against his chest and folded her legs together so others couldn't peek. All she could think about was how warm he was compared to her. She did however glance around when the twins brought up how spooky the school seemed since it was so quiet. She hadn't realized it was after school.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 22:07:01 )
Mitsukuni gasped and nodded. "Oh yeah! The chocolate strawberry cake. That was really good too!" He admitted. Hearing this, Mia chuckled. "So you don't have a favorite sweet?" She asked the younger one. Mitsukuni frowned as he thought about this. "Hmm...I like all sweets. I guess I don't have a favorite." He answered and looked at her, "Do you have a favorite sweet?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. Mia thought about this for a while. Thinking back to any sweets she had. "I really like carrot cake." She answered. "Carrot...cake?" Mitsukuni repeated.

---

"Kyoya is going to be so proud of our success!" Hikaru grinned. Kaoru nodded, grinning as well. "Very proud. He said we could do anything. Ah, we should have tied up that woman to a chair or something. It would have been more fun that way." He commented. "Hmm, yes you're right. Oh well, maybe next time." Hikaru answered. They approached the club's door and threw it open. "We're here!" They said in unison. The others turned to look at them, and the twins looked around to see that Kyoya was nowhere to be found. "Well this is no fun." Hikaru muttered.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 00:46:57 )
Takashi chuckled quietly as he watched and listened to the two, proud of his cousin for trying. At least they found a topic to relate to, right? They both liked sweets. The older male blinked at the mention of carrot cake and glanced at his cousin. "I've seen them in bakeries. It's a cake with a carrot-like taste to it, only it's sweeter. I think.. Would you like to try it sometime, Mitsukuni?" He asked curiously.

---

Alice blinked and glanced up at Hikaru. "Kyoya..senpai?" She asked softly. She glanced back at the large doors when they arrived in front of the club and held the jacket close to her as the others turned to look at the trio. Nearly everyone was staring at them! What was a girl in her position to do? Soon, Kyoya came back and calmly approached the trio. He had Tamaki getting together a nice outfit for Alice just in case and made him swear not to ask questions when the twins arrived. "Welcome back Hikaru, Kaoru. Tamaki is in the back room with a change a clothes for our newest member." He explained, glancing at Alice briefly with a very small smile of content.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 01:56:26 )
"A cake..that tastes like carrots?" Mitsukuni asked. That...that didn't sound tasty at all! But he was rather curious and how would it look if he decided to pass on trying a cake? He had a reputation here that he had to keep. Passing on a cake would ruin that reputation. "You think?" So it wasn't even guaranteed that it would be sweet. Well, if it wasn't sweet he wouldn't like it. He was about to answer when the club's door was opened and there stood the devious pair of twins. They had a girl with them. "Who's that?" The small male asked, hugging his rabbit tightly in his arms as he looked at the twins and the girl. Even Mia had looked up to see who had entered the room. So those were the twins Kyoya-senpai had mentioned.

---

The twins didn't move from where they stood. They waited for Kyoya and when he came, they grinned. "Mission successful!" They informed with much enthusiasm. They both nodded and practically zoomed out of there towards the back room where they barged inside. Hikaru gently set Alice down on her feet, then the two twins waited for Tamaki to hand her the clothes before dragging him out of there and closing the door so she could change in private.

---

Mitsukuni watched the scene unfold then turned around again to look at his cousin and Mia. "Hmm...carrot cake. It sounds strange but I would like to try it some time Takashi! Maybe I'll actually like it and then we can have the club serve it sometimes!" He replied.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 02:28:51 )
Takashi lightly pat his cousin on top of his head as he watched the smaller boy. He could tell that Mitsukuni wasn't sure whether he'd even like it or not, but he also knew the love for sweets he had and how passing up the chance to try a new cake wasn't ideal for the smaller boy. What a conflict. It made him glad that he didn't have much of a sweet tooth. He only briefly glanced at the twins and the girl before glancing back at his cousin and Mia. "I remember her from the welcome theme we did a short time ago. She joined the school the same day as Mia." He said casually, but he couldn't think of her name.

---

Alice didn't even have time to question the dark haired male before being carried off to another room where she was set down and allowed to stand on her own two feet. Tamaki was holding some clothes and looking at her with worry clear in his violet eyes. It made her heartbeat echo in her ears and put a knot in her chest. She didn't look well and he wanted to know why. However, all he did was hand her the clothes, then he was dragged out and the twins had closed the door. Alice looked down at the clothes before setting them aside so she could undress and get changed.

Tamaki casually left the twins and went back to the girls who were waiting on him. He swore to Kyoya he wouldn't make a scene, and he'd keep his word.. No matter how worried and confused the blond was.

---

Takashi nodded lightly to his cousin's response to trying carrot cake sometime, and he took a drink of his tea. It felt as if things in the host club had changed, especially the atmosphere.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 03:50:25 )
More head pats. This was good. These were always welcome. "Hmm? Oh she did?" Mitsukuni asked. So they were both the new students in the school? And they both had access to the host club in such a short time? He wasn't sure if he should be happy or concerned. Things in the club were clearly changing and the small male didn't like it. Of course he wasn't going to say anything about it though. The final decisions were always made by Tamaki and Kyoya. "Mia, you're new here...what are your thoughts on the host club anyway?" The smaller male asked, his big eyes on the girl across from him at the table. He picked up his tea cup and sipped his tea, waiting for an answer.

"Well..." Mia wasn't expecting this question and she wasn't sure how she wanted to answer it. "It's very soon for me to have a solid opinion on this place. But...I think it's interesting. It sounds like it can be fun, but it also sounds like it is a lot of responsibility to be part of it." She answered, taking another bite of her slice of cake and sipping some more of her tea. "It must take a lot of dedication to be in this club. In any club I assume." She answered.

---

The twins watched Tamaki make his way towards the group of girls who were waiting for him. Kaoru sighed and looked to his brother. "I'm surprised he didn't make such a fuss about this." He noted. "Yeah, it's strange isn't it?" Hikaru agreed, looking back towards the door of the room that he and his brother were now dutifully guarding. "Do you think her mother is going to try anything?" Hikaru asked quietly. Kaoru smirked, "I wouldn't worry about that right now."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 04:52:45 )
Takashi nodded lightly to the smaller boy, then sat quietly as his cousin tried to start a conversation with Mia about how she felt about the club. He was content with the answer that eventually came, knowing that she had to think about it for a moment since she hadn't come to the club but a few times since joining the school. He hoped she would visit more since they were giving their friendship another go. She wasn't like most girls..

Takashi nodded his head some and glanced at her. "We've been a club for quite some time now, it just comes naturally. Even when we have guests or a theme, none of it feels like we're doing much." He tried explaining, but even as he said it, it didn't really make much since.

---

Kyoya could somewhat hear the twins while he looked over his clipboard and smirked faintly. They should've seen the blonde when they were in the back room, before coming back from their kidnapping. Tamaki was a handful, even for himself, but he had managed to calm him down for the time being. It didn't seem he as protective of Alice as he was of Haruhi, and for that, he was almost relieved.

Once Alice had changed into the spare uniform, and had slipped on Hikaru's jacket for comfort, she slowly poked her head out from behind the door before opening the door. Thank goodness she could wear some actual clothing! "So.. Now what?" She asked curiously in a soft voice.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 05:30:23 )
Mia smiled at Takashi's answer. "But you are, because you're talking to people. You're spending time with people, taking the time to hear them out. I think that is a very noble thing to do." She answered, finishing her tea and her cake. "Tell me Mori-Senpai, was there a theme that you enjoyed the most?" She asked curiously and looked at Mitsukuni, "You too Honey-Senpai. Is there a theme you enjoyed the most?" She asked.

She didn't want to leave either cousin out. So any questions asked would have to be directed towards both of them. Mia wondered what themes they have had in the past, and all the different costumes they must have worn. It sounded like a lot of fun. She personally would enjoy it, but what girl wouldn't like the chance to dress up for school?

---

Haruhi glanced towards Mitsukini and the others. It looked like they were in deep discussions. As was customary, Takashi was usually silent, sometimes joining in the conversation but for the most part being a silent observer. Her eyes darted towards Kyoya who was busy as per usual. She wondered if he ever took a break. She could always ask but he was very intimidating so she just kept to herself. The only ones she ever really talked to were the twins. Sometimes she would talk with Mitsukuni.

When Alice was ready, both Kaoru and Hikaru looked at her. "Now we take you to Kyoya and figure things out. Like where you'll be staying for the time being. About your health accommodations, your father maybe." Both of them shrugged their shoulders, a blank look on their faces. "We don't really know. We just were doing what we do best." Kaoru said. Both twins then motioned for her to follow them and headed towards where Kyoya stood.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 01:02:53 )
(isn't Haruhi also quite popular with the girls? O.o
lol ^-^ )

Takashi hadn't really thought of it that way.. All he really knew was that his cousin was quite happy when attending to their guests eating his sweets whenever he wanted, and he was content with just that. But she had given him some insight on what they really did in this club. He fell quiet once more as he was asked about a favorite theme and took a drink from his tea. "There was one theme we did last year, out in the courtyard. Every member was dressed as someone from the feudal era. That's most likely my favorite, if I had to choose." He answered casually.

---

Alice blinked as they spoke and pinched the bridge of her nose before oh so softly murmuring something in french probably amounting to something like "I just jumped out of a window and got shoved in a room to get changed.. Now this? What on earth are these boys planning?" as she followed the twins to wherever Kyoya was waiting. She lowered her lavender eyes as they approached him and shyly folded her hands together in front of herself.

Kyoya glanced at the trio from his clipboard. "We'll meet up this weekend to properly discuss the matter, lucky for us today is Friday. So we can meet tomorrow around lunch time. For now.." He glanced at the twin sticking closer to Alice, who he assumed was the older twin, then glanced at them both. "I think it'd be better if she stayed with you." He noted casually, adjusting his glasses. The twins, at least one of them, seemed to have better knowledge of handling her illness, and he had already picked up on how protective they were of the shorter blonde haired girl.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 07:44:45 )
(If I remember correctly, I think she was. lol)

Mia listened intently. She clung on to every word he had spoken. "Really?" She gasped quietly. "That sounds like it must have been so much fun. Oh I can imagine all the beautiful clothing, the colors and patters." She sighed softly with a distant smile on her lips, picturing such costumes from an era long since gone. But clearly not forgotten. Snapping back to reality, she looked at Honey-Senpai, waiting patiently for his answer. "Oh that was fun! But I lost my Zori! But Takashi was able to find it and put it back. My favorite was the wonderland theme we had! I was a cute bunny and there was so much strawberry cake!" The smaller male answered with a firm nod of his head.

---

The twins stood still, listening for what their next orders were going to be. When they were told to stay with Alice, they both stood at attention and saluted the dark haired male. "Yes!" They said in unison. Then they turned to look at her and each wrapped an arm around her shoulders, cooly making their way to a table so the three of them could sit. Kaoru noticed a few girls had bombarded Haruhi's table and from the corner of his eyes, other girls were watching them. "Ah, looks like we have some admirers." Kaoru noted.

"Ah...w-well I don't think you should let yourselves be pushed around like that." Haruhi was telling to the girls who now sat at her table. "What would you do?" One girl asked. Haruhi cleared her throat, "Well I would speak my mind. Don't raise your voice. Just speak your points. Make them clear, speak calmly no matter how upset you are. You have to be honest and unafraid."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 18:03:26 )
Takashi chuckled as Mia rambled a bit about what the theme must've looked like, and the outfits. He nodded some when Mitsukuni commented about losing his zori, then brought up the wonderland theme they had, swearing they had all dreamed it up. But it was neither confirmed nor denied. "I was a doormouse.." He mused quietly, over all unphased.

---

Alice blinked as she now led over to a table where the three of them could sit and lowered her eyes to her hands which were folded in her lap. What to do now.. Her cheeks were painted with a light blush as Kaoru mentioned them having some admirers and she raised her eyes when a few girls came over to their table. "You're so lucky." One girl hummed. "I''ve only ever seen these two tease Haurhi aside from always being together." Another said with her hands on her pink cheeks. "They're so careful around you it seems." Teased the first girl to speak. Alice felt her own cheeks heat and she shyly tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear. "It's not like that.. Really, it's not. We've known each other for a very long time is all.." She said quietly, lowering her eyes to her lap.

Mind if we time skip to after the club is over and everyone starts to go home? I just don't want it to drag too long lol :p

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 21:14:34 )
Mia laughed hearing this. "Oh well isn't that just the cutest thing!" She clasped her hands together and giggled. Yes, they all must have looked just adorable in their little costumes. She wondered if they ever got tired though of wearing costumes.

---

The twins rested their chins on their palms, eyes watching the other girls who had come to their table to talk. Of course, they didn't mind talking to them. They knew they had to pay attention to the girls here who wanted to see them. They would flirt with them, send winks their way. They gave them the attention they knew they wanted and the entire time, they never left Alice's side. Even Haruhi was having a great deep discussion with a few girls that sat at her table. The discussions were about anything really. Food, what was the best thing to eat if you had a fever. What was her favorite food. What was her least favorite food. What did she think about the school food. They spoke of school subject, of grades and struggles they had. Haruhi offered them advice if she could.

As time went on, it started to quiet down as everyone started to leave the club. Everyone was getting ready to head home. The twins yawned and stretched out, standing and helping Alice up. "Come, we're going home." Kaoru said softly. Hikaru nodded, "Yeah, you must be tired. Is there anything you want to get on the way? Like, you want us to stop anywhere for anything?" He asked her.

Alright no problem! I went ahead and skipped to when it's time for everyone to pack up and head home. :3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 21:38:24 )
By the end of the club Takashi had picked up his cousin after gathering their things, and placed him on his shoulders as he often did. He glanced at Mia and bid her goodbye for now, and he'd wait for her to go before leaving. As did the host members do when it came to their guests. They left afterwards.

The weekends were probably the only time he and his cousin weren't connected at the hips, since they didn't live together. He didn't live far though, so if a certain blonde got bored he could always run by his house.

---

Alice thought it was interesting how the boys acted a lot like lovers in front of the other girls, and giggled quietly a couple of times at how Hikaru seemed to be the 'dominate' one of the two when it came their little act and seeing Kaoru react was quite amusing. She was pulled into their little act briefly though and she found herself blushing quite darkly.

At the end of it, she watched as the girls began to leave, glancing at the twins and shaking her head lightly. Of course she was tired! That afternoon had been quite..something.. "We don't need to stop for anything, besides I have a very comfy bed waiting for me at your place." She lightly teased.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:40:21 )
Mia had gathered up her things and smiled up at the two of them. "Well then, I shall be going now. Thank you for spending time with me, that was very kind of you. Enjoy your weekend, both of you." She said and tucked some hair behind her ear then walked towards the club door and walked out. She planned on doing her homework today that way she'd have the weekend to take it easy.

On the weekends Mia helped her parents in the garden, or she helped inside the house with the chores. Either way, it was best for her not to have any homework on the weekends that way she was able to help out her parents with whatever they needed.

Mitsukuni yawned cutely and watched her go then rested his cheek on Takashi's head. "That was nice wasn't it Takashi?" He asked, giggling softly. "I guess I see why you like her so much. She is pretty nice. And she likes cake!" And that was very important to him.

---

It was fun, pretending to be lovers. It was pretty easy though since both brothers were very close. Sometimes they would get jealous though if one of them was talking more to someone else than to them. It was all in good fun though, and it sure kept the girls very entertained. Their squealing was music to their ears. And when they both leaned in closer to Alice, the girls were blushing messes. They only chuckled when they saw how red Alice was before they backed off.

Both Kaoru and Hikaru nodded, leading her out of the host club with them and heading towards their car. Their fun was over. Tomorrow they would be back to talk business. Hikaru was nervous but Kaoru was curious. Both were sure that Kyoya would figure something out. He was the smartest person they knew in the host club. Hikaru opened the back door for Alice, smiling softly and waiting for her to climb in.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 00:57:04 )
Takashi chuckled and as he walked out to the car that waited for them with his cousin on his shoulders and nodded lightly, sounding a tired yet content grunt. He first set Mitsukuni in the car before climbing in himself and buckling his seat belt, then they were taken home.

---

Alice quietly followed the twins as they led her to the car. Her chest had started to hurt a little earlier, due to everything that was going on getting to her, but she hadn't had any problems until they made their way to the car. Walking seemed to have aggravated her tightened chest and as soon as she got her seat belt on she slowly tried some breathing exercises.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 01:03:44 )
Mia called her father who came and picked her up from the school's front gates. They got home and while her parents worked on dinner, she busied herself in starting on her homework. Her mind did wander though, she would think of the two cousins, wondering what they would do during their weekend. She believed they did very extravagant things. Maybe the club threw weekend parties, it was possible.

---

Kaoru sat behind the wheel, waiting. Hikaru though noticed something seemed wrong. "Alice? Are you alright?" He asked and frowned. "Kaoru I'm going to sit here with Alice. Take us home." He said and closed the door then walked around and got in on the other side. Again, he closed the door and put his seatbelt on. "We're ready." Kaoru nodded and after he put his seatbelt on, he started driving to their house.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 01:36:38 )
The driver of the car saw to it that little Mitsukuni was taken home, and Takashi soon after.

The older male went inside, set his bag down then trailed to the shower to clean up. Then he'd help his mother make dinner.

---

Her tactic wasn't really working and a sharp pain filled her chest as she felt an arrhythmia starting up, making it difficult for the girl to breathe. "Hi..karu..". She said quietly. She didn't know what else to do other than close her eyes and try to focus on breathing. Not now.. They would be home soon. She would be done once she could relax, right?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 07:54:00 )
"Bye Takashi!" Mitsukuni waved goodbye and hopped out of the car. He made sure he grabbed Usa-Chan and hopped away into his house. First thing he did was go up to his room to put his things away, then went to wash his hands and get ready for dinner.

She should have asked for some contact information. No, it was much too soon and she still didn't know them completely. Besides, they probably weren't comfortable getting too close either, and she didn't blame them. "Mia, could you set the table please?" Her mother said to her. "Yes mother." Mia answered, setting her pen down and getting up to set the kitchen table.

---

This was bad. Hikaru took her hand in his and squeezed gently. "Hey, you're going to be okay. Just remember, were going to our house where you'll be safe." He told her, wondering if that would even help her. Hikaru looked at his brother who was busy driving. "We're almost there." Kaoru said, glancing at them in the rearview mirror. "Alice? Just breathe okay?" Kaoru said, focusing on the road once more. Hikaru frowned and hugged her to his chest, afraid that something was happening and he coudln't help.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 23:54:49 )
After taking a shower Takashi helped his mother prepare dinner. She asked how his day was as they worked on dinner and he told her about Mia, and the events surrounding his classmate and friend.

---

Alice slowly and briefly opened her lavender eyes when he held her hand and glanced at him, nodding lightly. "Yeah.." She murmured quietly, giving his hand a light squeeze and closing her eyes again. Alice nodded to Kaoru's words and did just that, focused on breathing. She was scared.. And she knew Hikaru was worried when she felt him pull him against her chest.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.