Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Cirque ad Infinitum Act 6: The Reaping Ritual

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:46:12 )

There can't be a next. this has to be the answer T.T No more deaths/knock outs

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:46:30 )
Jesi Says --->

but how would he FEEL, knowing we trusted him enough to knock out most of his friends but not enough to knock out ALL of them?

~LittleWhiteDragonlet~
Voltra Art Shop | Gallery

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:47:02 )

We're the possessed ones aren't we? xD

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:47:19 )
I actually trust Vontell more than the others at this point

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:47:21 )
I think we are shadami~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:47:58 )

Vontell is the one I suspect the absolute least.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:48:25 )
If its not Van then I'm voting for Vregory next.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:52:16 )
*waits most patiently*

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:52:54 )
Jesi Says --->

*hesitantly pokes the thread*

~LittleWhiteDragonlet~
Voltra Art Shop | Gallery

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:53:43 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

*thread wiggles its self*

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:53:50 )
*heavily sighs, hanging his head*

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:56:10 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Why the sigh @snakeweaver: hm?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:56:59 )

I was getting food as well. xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 03:58:41 )
Yes I want all the suffering to end.
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 04:01:39 )
Watch It Be Eugene
Wait Whats Eugene?

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 04:02:16 )
@Godawful: Eugene is Vreg's pet rat.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Npc Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 04:02:43 )
RESULTS...

At your insistence, Smolkie turns his gaze on Vanora Aria, beloved mascot of Voltra. She returned his look with a curious tilt of her head. Cupping his chin, he gave a hard nod and began walking towards her, but neither the movement nor conviction goes unnoticed by a recovering Vivienne. She staggers to her feet and cries out.

"Hold on... please!" She moved between them as if to intercept him. "It... it wasn't me, and - and it's not Van!" She shook her head with a wary smile at the hypnotherapist, "It's impossible since... since we've been with each other the entire day, and if I'm not possessed... surely she couldn't be either? Please, Smolkie, you have to listen to me!"

He gave a sigh, "I'm afraid that's not always the case, Miss Harper. Oh, it rarely is when you're dealing with forces of darkness! Of that you can be sure. They're quite good at fooling the heart, you see, but you needn't worry! With a right little hypnotism and a quick snap of my ole fingers, we can be certain."

Vivi hung her head for a moment with a hand held over her chest, breathing labored after her ordeal. "I'm sorry doctor, but..." Looking him in the eye, then, or at least the deceptively comical spectacles that would hide his intentions, she pointed an accusing finger. "What about... you?!"

"M-me?" He took a step back.

"Yes! There's definitely something evil going on, but you're the only one who can feel it clearly. If you were the one possessed, what would happen?"

She felt a hand on her shoulder and blinked, glancing back at Vanora. "That's enough, Vivi," she whispered. "After all, you've never been the sharpest knife in the drawer, have you?"

"Van, what are you-?" Vivi's eyes went wide as a knee flew up against her stomach. Letting out a moan of pain, she fell to the ground unconscious, and Smolkie was left staring into the twisted face of a grinning Vanora.

"Was wondering when you'd figure it out, old man, though I suppose you couldn't do much without them," she gestures toward you and lets out a sigh. "I expected better, honestly, but oh well! That's what you get when you bet all your chips on a feeble fool and his rusty sidekicks, hm? Heh heheh!"

"Return the young one this instant, you fiend, and all the others you've taken!" Smolkie brought his watch to bear in a pose he thought intimidating, but it merely served to bemuse Vanora.

She arched a brow, "Forgive me if I'm not quaking in my boots just yet. Besides, you look more like you'd break a hip before anything else." She shrugged, "Welp, it's been fun but I gotta run. Souls to torture and all that. You understand, hm?" Blowing him a kiss, she spun on her heel and leapt into the mist as the crows sang overhead.

"Wait! You're not getting away, I say!" Smolkie glanced down at Vivi and then looked to the others, "I leave her in your care! Don't worry, now. I'll do whatever I can to get your friend back."

Moments later and the Hypnotist pursued Vanora into a large caravan with 'Property of Cirque ad Infinitum staff, greatest family eternal' printed on the side.

[to be continued in Act 7...]

You have chosen correctly! Vanora was possessed!
Vyctor, Vontell, and Vregory will be able to actively help you moving forward.

The others have awakened, but are still weak from the ordeal.
They will accompany you in lore, but cannot assist you in games.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 04:02:50 )
'pokes head in to see whats up and waves tiredly at folks'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 04:02:55 )
Watch It Be Eugene Then. It Was The Rat All Along.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/1 04:03:13 )
VREG WAS INNOCENT THANK YOU

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.