Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat CALLING ALL ADULTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Donator — sheep Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 20:05:06 )
@Luffer Nutter: I live in New Jersey. Yeah no fun. :(

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 22:24:53 )
@iggy: I looked it up and apparently they don't wanna spend the money on the stickers XD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 22:31:44 )
@apollo im burning: u no haz quest thread

@elithiya: sorry I don't have much on your quest list but I sent you the only ice commons I have XD

@shark: I will keep an eye on your quest thread because the only spare centaur I have is reserved as a prize for one of my charity contests >.<

Donator — sheep Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/6 23:06:02 )
@Luffer Nutter: cheapos lol. I got a sticker once, and I think it was from the preliminary presidential election lol

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 02:52:36 )
1 hour left in the polls here anticipating the results!!

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 02:58:42 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

I voted in New Jersey, they apparently don’t believe in stickers or pins, or anglything cool of that sort. But I made sure I made it to the polls after work :)
Can\'t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 03:10:05 )
@lithium: hell yeah! You also no has quest thread ;n;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 16:01:47 )

@Luffer Nutter: afdkjlsjflsjf I'll put together a list by the end of the day, sorry! ; o ;

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 17:51:35 )

@Hachi: My whole family used absentee mail in ballots actually. Makes life so much easier, and you can easily Google what you need to know right then and there.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 20:05:25 )

I wanted to vote. My senior year of high school, partner classes Economics and Civics (one the first semester and the other the second) required us to register when we turned 18 and I voted in the first presidential election I was eligible to.

Transportation was an issue. I don't drive and for an unknown reason none of my family, myself included received our vote by mail ballots. Then when my stepdad and stepbrother went to the polls last evening, they did not invite me and I had no idea that's what they'd gone to do until they'd returned (BTW they informed us that my mom and I WERE on the list to enforce the oddity of our not getting our mailing ballots). In my time it was during the event game and I was engrossed but I would have gladly stepped away to vote.

I, however, would have liked to have been better informed, I must take the initiative to research rather than just rely on my Twitter feed and the campaign commercials because I do plan to vote in 2020. Even if my mail ballot once again doesn't come I'll request a ride with my best friend to my local polling station, she's a devoted voter and is no longer in a different state than I as she was in the Trump election. Hopefully, that holds true in 2020.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 22:07:24 )

@Luffer Nutter: here you go o w o

rainbow mesh
midsummer night's king
tootsie
engile
the messenger
librarian

dual toned swoosh hair
dual toned dolly hair
squid ink
ombre back ponytail
showstopper
arachnocratic
centaur
dj furocious
skunk punk

vreg's treeshure

literally anything, lol
i don't own many

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 22:19:39 )
Just got home from work will catch up on everything shortly when I dig out the laptop 👌

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 23:00:59 )
@another movie addict: I wish my family would have done that with me so I could get a better grasp younger on how easy the process is ;-;

@angelus: that stinks my polling place is so close I could walk there if I wanted >.<

@apollo im burning: Ima send you a trade my mule Tsukino Usagi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 23:15:43 )

@Luffer Nutter: okay, thank you very much! :)

pls don't

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/7 23:20:25 )
@apollo im burning: thank you for caring enough to vote 🤘

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.