Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Would You Rather

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 19:26:21 )

Is a game that will do nothing but cause a lot of screaming and arguing omg. Lol

Would you rather every chair in your home was a working toilet, or every toilet in our home was a hole in the ground?

Discuss.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 20:12:46 )

Lol that was my choice too.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 21:39:59 )
Why would I want every toilet in your home to be a hole in the ground? D:

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 21:49:13 )
every chair to be a working toilet would be awesome.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 22:31:35 )

@Luffer Nutter: Right???

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 22:38:02 )

Not really much of a choice there..hole in the ground toilets are just unsanitary :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 23:22:12 )

@Saeyra: I think they are both unsanitary... but the chairs I would pick. I'd be limiting my chairs in the household to like 2. LOL. (I'm anal about my bathroom... it has to be clean and I clean my toilet with bleach/water solution on a daily basis.)

I remember at my grandparents farm, if it was #1 you just left it, if it was #2 you flushed. Then when they're toilet broke or they didn't have water presuure(which was a lot) we were peeing and pooping in a bucket. I was only like 7 or 8 but it disgusted me. (My other Grandma whom I lived with was a neat freak and her bathrooms always were spotless.)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/23 00:42:46 )

Ahmmmm every chair is a working toilet because I do NOT want to go to the bathroom in a hole in the ground. LOL

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/23 02:50:50 )
Uh having actually stayed at a place where the toilets were literally holes in the ground, have to say, not a pleasant experience

Toilet chairs are I guess better but they'd be so uncomfortable to sit on?? I'd probably just never use it as a toilet and instead permanently cover it with a bunch of soft things to make it more bearable to sit on.

272/500

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.