Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What does your happy place look like?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:00:18 )
You know....
That place you go in your head when you don't want to be where you are..

Bonus points if you have pics!

10/12

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:07:50 )

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:08:35 )
I got no pics but I just think about my bed.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:10:24 )
@whatajoy: oooh... I wanna go to your happy place!

@ixora: My bed is often my happy place too. It's my favorite physical place to be. XD
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:14:44 )
@Mousy: Same. XD
It's also my mental place to be. In general tho, my room cause it feels like a safe place for me (well obviously XD)
But I also like thinking about places in games/anime/tv shows as my happy places sometimes.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:29:32 )

Batsy Says. . .

Probably having my own room, with a better desk, two desktop monitors and a comfortable chair
to work on my art.
And a window next to me on my left so i can watch the rain when it rains.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:31:41 )
@Mousy: Me too ;-;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:34:14 )

Hello! Tia is currently speaking:

hmm,, my mental happy place is something like the vast openness of space. idk, everytime i drift off, i see myself just floating.

...And have a great day!

tbh i should really be doing my homework

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:55:02 )
Hmm I think my happy place is anywhere that's very open, vast, and devoid of people. Sometimes it's an enormous green field, and sometimes it's an empty road in the middle of nowhere. No matter the place, I always imagine myself standing in it and facing towards the sky - this image comes to my mind a lot when I'm trying to escape reality...

101/500

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 05:44:50 )
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 09:37:18 )
We'll carry on

My happy place:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 10:11:18 )
Not sure if this counts.... I have a persistent dream land. It looks like parts of the real world and parts of some urban fantasy land jigsawed together at weird angles. There is a sprawling city, with a glass-domed mall in its center, complete with scary roller coaster rides. There is an old run down building full of Victorian-era bougies and their butlers. There is a monster park where everyone goes to level up. There are secret doors in all my houses. There is an asian-style market behind my mothers house with the tastiest treats and coolest rarities. The sky at night looks like a light-bright if it were animated. My old high school is there, too, run down and full of gross mold because I never go there anymore. My aunts former house is in the middle of a winter wonderland, and has glass-domed porches so you can be in the snow without getting cold. There are people in my dreams that I never met. I sometimes can access a secret control room that lets me view what is going on in other parts of my dreamland while I kick back and enjoy the show...
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.