Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange v i i ' s |- [s] sweet cakes -| b a z a a r

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 22:02:29 )
I can't wait either haha. Thank you so much for the trade :D

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 22:30:15 )
@Vii: same, right before I burned my hand on making dinner

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 00:25:49 )
@Vii: I have a sweet cakes I can sell. I'm interested in the alpha crate. how much do you want me to add for the crate ; w;

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 06:52:42 )
@Chii: I'm so sorry but I just sold the Alpha Crate to Zach q-q and I've bought the Sweet Cakes I need, I totally forgot to update my first post. oTL Good luck!

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 20:01:08 )
@Vii: Can you complete the trade we have?

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 02:47:03 )
@Tuijp: Yes, I'm sorry, I haven't been online since oTL all should be settled on my end!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 20:11:29 )
@Vii: Sorry for the late respond. And that's okay. I'll find one eventually I hope.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 23:47:05 )
Bump! Selling one September Crate!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:02:22 )
@Vii: can I trade this month crate for sept crate or one or the newer items?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:08:22 )
@Vii: Do..do..do you accept art?! :vanora_cry: :vanora_embarrassed:

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:28:06 )
Panda: I'm more interested in Volts, as I'll be picking up a few October crates later this month.

@Mica: Hmmm, perhaps. I peeked at your shop. What kind of art would you be willing to trade, in terms of chibi / headshot / bust etc? o:

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:37:02 )
@Vii: Depending on the subject, I'm totally willing to do a knee-up colored kind've animu art! Like the half-body I have there. I'll try for a full body if my skills permit me, haha I'm not super confident with feet but a least I can try. The general rule of thumb there is probably the thick lineart and vibrant vector-kind've colors.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:02:52 )
@Mica: I'll honestly have to contemplate it for a bit, and get back to you! I usually request art of my OC Dez, though, are you comfortable drawing males? Also a fullbody wouldn't be necessary unless you're feeling especially up to it. ^-^

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:20:32 )
@Vii: Yeah no problem! :D I thought I'd just like to throw it out there. As for dudes, here are some stuff I've drawn recently to show you!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:20:47 )
@Mica: I really appreciate your offer, but I'm in need of volts right now so I'm afraid I have to decline. :C I've also decided to hold onto the crate for a while longer. I'm really sorry, but I will definitely stop by when I have some currency for art! ^-^

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:22:28 )
@Vii: Yo no worries Vii! :D I'm sure I'll find one somewhere! I hopppe you get some volts, seems everyone is low on it! O___O;;;

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:25:30 )
@Mica: I know, right? xD It's the darn event item recolours! Everyone's draining their volts in a scramble to collect them all before the deadline, which I think is tonight. c': I liked the idea of the different recolours, but I do agree with what someone said about how they're a tad on the expensive side for such a new site. I like how they were at least half price though. I think 50 - 75 volts each could have been more manageable.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:29:15 )
@Vii: Dem darn recolors! Admittedly, if not for the event items I'd likely have (for sure) enough volts! But yeah, there's also just so much to buy... and yeah the deadline is tonight which, I SHOULD BE SLEEPING BUT NOPE. I'M AWAKE. I WANT DUH ITEMS. :vanora_cry:

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:44:20 )
@Mica: Yeah, it's an extra 18 items at 150 each which adds up to a whopping 2,700 volts, on top of the 1,500 volts it takes to get all the base event items. q-q For a mini-event, a gross value of 4,200 is a lot. Not necessarily complaining, though, because some of them are really nice items that I can definitely see myself using down the road. Not only that but it seems like posts net an average of 50 volts, which comes to about 85 posts to make up all the currency. Some people do that several times over every day without even blinking,
but I'm more of a lurker, and post in a handful of threads at a time. c':
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 15:13:03 )
@Vii: I read this post while I was passing out and I remember feeling extremely giddy at your calculations. XDD I think it was a pretty "big" event for something that was "mini". O_O;
I don't mind the cost so much since it's only really gruelling if you want several sets (and I am one of those ;_;) .. which makes sense in a way. It is harder for lurkers though, but besids a currency event I'm not sure what other ways we can include lurkers in events.
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.