Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Items Sorting

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 09:57:36 )
I think items should be sorted from oldest to newest. Or even oldest items on the bottom. How about we get to pick it as an option? I think that will be neat. I know that right now its Alphabetical Order, and I'm not digging it because I kinda have an OCD.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:02:55 )
@Panda: Alphabetical order is a form of organization, is it not? lol :vanora_sweat: We'll keep this on our list of suggestions and updates. Thanks!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:05:06 )
@Fozzy: Aww, I know right? The thing is, the sets from each crates don't stay together. T.T

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:22:35 )
I agree. Could always have a drop down to sort by "Alphabetical" "Newest Gained" That kind of stuff. Then give the option to manually sort if they want to. I'm with Panda, as I usually prefer to sort based on 'age' of item.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 12:31:11 )
@Miss Kitty: Plus it's confusing when items from the same set don't go together.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 12:33:37 )
@panda: Agreed. In order for OCD to be happy, they must be grouped together. Its like a family. You can't separate them! ;-;
|

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 12:35:59 )
@Miss Kitty: Like us, we can't be separated.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:39:37 )
No worries, guys! This has been added to the official project list, so hopefully you'll get the ability to keep the families together one day in the near future!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.