Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Violet Evergarden

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/11 04:04:56 )
Is anyone else watching this/has watched this? It's such a beautiful show! I'm on episode 6 now and I'm in love with it.

It's a Netflix original anime that follows the story of Violet Evergarden as she tries to learn what I love you means. If you haven't heard of it please look up a trailer! * w* The animation is phenomenal, the lighting and music and ughhhh! It's so good!

Voltie — Angel Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/12 14:23:43 )
I freaking love this show! ;; w;; Every ep made me cry! I’m totally buying it on bluray when I get the chance!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/14 19:08:15 )
@Haven: I just finished it last night and balled my eyes out from episodes 8 - 13. ; w;
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — Angel Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/15 01:15:42 )
@nyreen: It’s so moving, isn't it!? ;; w;; I really want to get my mom to watch it. I really think she’d like it and it’d be a perfect entryway into anime for her. > o>

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 02:22:50 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️
I have watched almost all of this.....I don't want to watch the last episode just yet...I might go back and watch it all before that last one. Which was your favorite episode? I love the art, and found the written language interesting. I almost want to learn how to use it~

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 06:29:46 )
I can't remember a show that made me cry so much. The beautiful art drew me in but I was not prepared for the resulting torrent of tears. T-T

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 22:25:56 )
Alyssya:

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️
I have watched almost all of this.....I don't want to watch the last episode just yet...I might go back and watch it all before that last one. Which was your favorite episode? I love the art, and found the written language interesting. I almost want to learn how to use it~

I need to give this series more of a watch, but anyone wanna bring up the troubles with Kyoto Animation in this thread?

Voltie — Weeb Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 05:26:18 )
I loved literally every minute of this anime. It is the first one in a while that has made me cry and as much as it did (the last one that made cry so much was Orange, which an entirely different kind of sad). The art style was truly breathtaking and I especially loved the ending and opening songs.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 03:59:32 )
LupaPrinceRomulus:
Alyssya:

I need to give this series more of a watch, but anyone wanna bring up the troubles with Kyoto Animation in this thread?

Not gonna lie, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. "So, how about that fire?" Variety has an update about it but idk if this is the right place for it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.