Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 04:04:06 )
Hi, just joined and finished shopping around for my avatar so I figured I'd make an introductory thread in here.

I'm kind of a lurker but I'll post occasionally or try to
Uhh I guess, about me, I like to play video games, watch anime, and sometimes draw. I definitely joined this site in an effort to procrastinate on my studies. Nice to meet you.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 04:26:14 )
@Hachi: Welcome to Voltra! Hopefully with our 1 year anniversary event you're off to a good start with your first avatar - looking good so far!

Luckily I graduated with my BA in Biology this past winter, so procrastinating on Voltra isn't a thing for me anymore, just get to enjoy our city with minimal adult responsibilities irl. haha

I hope you enjoy your time here! Please let me know if you ever have questions or need help.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 04:47:31 )
Welcome to Voltra.
I see you found Virgil's hat+hair.
Good choice. That's one of the better hairs imo.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 07:34:46 )
Welcome Hachi, I hope you enjoy Voltra, I've been quite a lurker before but I try to fix it, usually events do that for me though. Hope to see you around more

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 08:33:40 )
Welcome to Voltra dude :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 13:44:19 )

Welcome to voltra. Let me send you a trade with some free items.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 17:04:12 )

Welcome newbie.
What game you playing atm?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 17:38:36 )

@Hachi: Hey welcome to Voltra! Sometimes I lurk too, but most of the time I post on here.
What kinds of stuff do lurkers like to read?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 17:49:24 )
Oh wow, a lot of messages. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

@fozzy: Thank you! I'm curious about the cupcakes but it looks like I have to wait a bit for them.
Oof I thought I was done too before I decided to apply to grad school whether or not I'm actually going is a different story But I think even when I have real adult responsibilities I'll still find some way to procrastinate on them, haha

@Rallaa: I do like this item a lot actually. I think I'll be using it for a while. A good investment, glad I didn't miss it.

@Luc: Events usually tend to get me more active too. I'll see you around!

@Hazer: My favorite anime is definitely Fullmetal Alchemist. After that, it's hard to choose. I really like Baccano and Psycho-Pass. A recent favorite is Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (a mouthful).

@sunny: Thank you, nice to meet you!

@vengeance: Whoa that's really nice of you. Thank you so much! I'll check it out after this post.

@Robyn: A loaded question, because I'm notoriously bad at finishing games (but man am I good at buying them). I'm still working on Kirby: Planet Robobot and Pokemon Moon (don't know what happened here, I usually finish Pokemon games at least), and I started Bravely Second but I guess I'm still traumatized from finishing the first installment (that was... brutal). There are a lot of others. We'd be here all day.

@Totalanimefan: I read... everything... except roleplays and forum games I guess, haha
I'm like this in real life too. I just don't talk very much. But I like hearing other people's opinions.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 17:58:04 )
@Hachi: You'll get another one for free when you get those cupcakes soon.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 17:59:44 )

@Hachi: Wow that is heavy on the Nintendo. I'm more of a PC gamer myself, I've been playing two point hospital (like theme hospital remade), much fun.

Just chillin'

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/9 18:30:10 )
welcome to voltra!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 16:12:59 )

@Hachi: Oh cool. I hope that we can keep you entertained ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 18:03:24 )

@Hachi: Welcome to Voltra Hachi! Were you by any chance named after the famous Hachiko?

Always ping me please.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 21:15:38 )
@hachi: Welcome! Your avatar is off to a great start! I hope to see you around the forums! :3

Also, FMA is awesome. Except the part with “Nina.” That was f——ed up. Seriously, WTF.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/10 21:53:56 )
I think I first started getting into avatar sites to procrastinate, myself. lol Welcome!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/14 13:31:28 )
@okios: Thank you! Your avatar is amazing by the way.

@Saeyra: I picked up the name from one of my favorite artists, but somewhere I vaguely remember him mentioning that it was the name of his family dog. So actually, you're probably right!

@Kozi: Thanks, it's nice to meet you!
I'm definitely on the side of the FMA fandom that spreads around Nina memes in poor taste oops

@Eldweena: Haha it's nice to know that I'm not the only one. It's a bad habit but sometimes it brings me to places like these, so not all bad, right?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/15 00:38:14 )
thanks! it's the best avatar i ever made here

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/15 17:20:23 )
November 2017 - February 2018
I'm a bit late to the party but hello and welcome to Voltra. I hope you've been enjoying yourself so far and decide to stick around.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.