Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New And Stuff

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 07:57:01 )
Hello! Excited to be here with you all. I haven't completely checked out the whole site yet. Wanted to drop by here first.

I'm Artemis Red. Also, Nymphaer on discord.
I guess you guys could really use both. O.o I'll answer to both. lol

As per usual, I'll mention things I like and so on. Probably just the things I like cause I really wanna check out the site. xD

Likes! Anime, writing, role playing, Doctor Who, Marvel, video games (play Guilds of War 2, WoW sometimes, and got a Xbox One), also like reading. But, I haven't found any good fantasy books lately. Well, there ya go. ^.^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 07:59:00 )
Hey, Arty. Welcome to the site. What sorts of fantasy books do you like? Are you into high fantasy, or like fantasy romance or?

I hope you enjoy the site, and the stuff that'll be coming out over the next month!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:08:21 )
So great to have you on Voltra!
Welcome and I hope to see you around!

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:12:09 )
@Slytherclaw:
Really, any fantasy book will do. Like Cry of the Icemark, and Ranger's Apprentice.

@dragoness129:
Thank you very much.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:13:24 )
Then I feel like I have to ask if you've read Tamora Pierce? She's my favorite fantasy writer!~

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:17:12 )
hey there! welcome to voltraaa c: :vanora_smile:

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:19:45 )
@Slytherclaw: Doesn't ring a bell. What books has she done?

@pixiebuns: Thank you!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 08:46:53 )
Hey there! Welcome to the site ^^ Hope to see you around the forums!
|

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:17:42 )
@Miss Kitty: Thank you. You too!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:22:32 )
@Artemis Red: Pierce did the Tortall books and the Circle of Magic books. Alanna the Lioness is a big name for her. If you haven't read her, I'm morally obligated by virtue of her being my favorite to recommend her to you! Alanna the Lioness is the first of the Tortall books, and it's a story of the first lady knight in her verse. Circle of Magic is a different series in a different setting about a quartlet of four young non-traditional mages--instead of normal magics, they're sewing, weather, plant, and metal mages. Circle is one of my favorites, but Tortall is pretty good, especially if you like genderbendy girl pretends to be a boy tropes.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 10:29:21 )
@Slytherclaw: Wow, sounds very interesting. I must read these! Think I'll look at the library once it opens again. Eh, got hit by the hurricane..so yeah. Thank you very much for recommending these to me.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:46:36 )
@Artemis Red: There's not much to check out since we're new, but I'm sure we'll still have a blast! Glad to have you on board!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 12:15:45 )
@Fozzy: Thank you. Though, there is a lot to check out. All the forums, my profile &#40;have no clue what I'm going to do with the CSS&#41;, shops, and what I can do with my avatar. Sooo much!

I'm excited....don't mind me. Haha.
Still haven't checked out the role play forum. But, it's on my list. xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.