Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Destiny!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:18:48 )
@Anarchist Beauty: The first one was a lot of fun, but I've had a hard time playing it since the sequel has come out and spoiled me. c': Some things are just so much better in D2... But, regardless, I definitely recommend at least giving it a shot, though not everyone falls in love with it. (As a matter of fact it seems people either love it to death or hate it with a burning passion xD)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:47:25 )

So it's like coffee. XD

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:18:01 )
I didn't recognize the names on the list (that's how I saw I was listed as 360 haha), but I managed to track 'em down. B3

You peeps are definitely free to add me I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO YOU ARE FIRST <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:19:44 )
@Vii: ugh I missed it! I knew she was selling them but I tend to put stuff off for too long. Oh well I'll get them if it comes back around lol I did buy the taunt dance she currently has for sale, it's hilarious :vanora_xd:

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:38:18 )
The taunt dance is basically the Team Skull dance, I love it. ;w;

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 23:59:35 )
@Burial: Aww that sucks! D: I've already used up almost 10 of them, keep getting new, cooler gear and recolouring it. xD I'm saving most of the old pieces, though, so it's not a total waste. And I still have like 15 more. I wish they were tradeable! Also haven't seen this new dance she has but I'll have to check it out! I really want to play today. For some reason I just got this really surreal feeling of "holy cow like, the Destiny sequel is out and I've been playing it" xD

@Addy: Alas, I would add you but I don't play on Xbox. xD it sucks because a lot of my friends and a couple family members play on Xbox but I'm just a Sony player. c':

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:31:06 )
@vii: I do have it for PS4, also (I'm Addark on PSN) but I'm only like, level 8. I haven't had much time to play on both yet.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:41:12 )
@Addy: Oh, I see! And do you mean you're a level 8 in D1 or D2? o: Either way, that's not really a problem! Plenty of people are starting new characters all the time. I ended up grinding with my friends though and instead of a leisurely playthrough, I power-leveled by titan to 16. c':

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:42:47 )
@vii: OH, all D2! I only have D1 on Xbone but I don't think anybody plays much of that anymore. :'D

I DO want to finish Aksis on hard mode one of these days, though. That's like the only achievement I really need to get.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:45:09 )
@Addy: Ah I see, good to know! There's a bunch I missed out on in D1 q-q so one of these days I need to hop back on and try to pick up the pieces. Buuut since D2 has come out it's really spoiled me with some of its new mechanics. > 3>

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:49:42 )
@vii: That "climb up" thing when you nearly miss a jump is too good. There were so many times where I'd just bounce off and it'd look RIDICULOUS as your guardian just ACCEPTED DEATH

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:51:44 )
@Addy: THAT is precisely what I'm talking about!! Gosh I miss that and the dodge (for hunters) so much when I go back to D1. It seems like the sparrows handle a bit differently, too.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:53:00 )
@vii: It does feel a bit more stable on D2, come to think of it. I took a long break between D1 and D2 so I completely overlooked that!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:55:25 )
@Addy: I'd love to see the Sparrow Races come back! All in all I'm excited for the events and DLC, seeing as how the first game was already spectacular and the sequel is already blowing away my expectations. xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 06:33:57 )
@vii: I AGREE, SLR needs a return now that the Tower is safe and sound again.

They're doing a pretty great job I think. :D

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 02:52:08 )
@Addy: Definitely! Once again I didn't make it to the Nightfall before the reset x_x but, one of these days, dammit. ONE OF THESE DAYS!! I just realised that the 'high' must have worn off as I haven't really been playing it obsessively for the past week. o: Been too concerned with gathering all the items on Voltra and Saph I guess. xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 07:48:32 )
@vii: Ughhh I completely forgot about the Nightfall, haha. The only thing I did last week was get .. one Bright Engram and then blow all my dust on the Taunt Dance and shaders.

I was playing pretty obsessively too. Then I got glitched out of some of my rewards which made me salt-quit for the day, theeen car trouble.. so I haven't been on partially out of stress :')

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 00:18:07 )
@Addy: I keep telling myself THIS WEEK WILL BE THE WEEK! but then I push it off, get distracted, etc etc and WHOOPS another 7 days have passed. xD I almost feel like a character in Skyrim. c':

Dude, I HATE when rewards don't show up! I did a public event with some friends and our chest never showed up. I was slightly mad but we all had a pretty good laugh about it too. xD It's honestly only ever happened once, though.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 08:17:53 )
@vii: Yeah it sucks ;w; a Public Event chest I'd be okay, but I actually HAD the rewards in my inventory, but they vanished afterwards.

idk if you're familiar but during the raid, as you beat each encounter, you're given a key at random. (Everybody else in your party gets the same key, too, as it's a random selection out of nine.) There's nine hidden chests inside the Leviathan and we got to the first one and it wouldn't open for me. SO CONFUSED, because I'd opened my inventory earlier to check the names! Seeing my crew get a bunch of exotics left me a little salty, lmao.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 20:29:09 )
@Addy: Yeah I haven't done a raid yet but I know about the chests and such. DUDE I would be LIVID if everyone else got exotic gear and I didn't! >:C That sounds frustrating as all heck! Not quite sure if it's angry-email-to-Bungie worthy, but, it's a little late in the game for bugs like that. xD

Is there a chance your internet hiccuped? o:
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.