Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Ask A Voltie [Questions welcome!]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 02:56:53 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Please don't lock this thread, in fact, it would be super helpful if it got Stickied! ^_^

Do you have a ton of questions you want to ask?
Do you think of new questions as soon as your previous one was answered?
Don't feel like starting a new topic for all the questions?

Well free free to ask it here then!
I welcome and encourage all Volties to come in and help out. Whether you have a question, or if you can supply an answer, I want us all to continue to be such a great and helpful community! Thanks to everyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/1 02:57:13 )

Go ahead, ask away!

Lemongrass

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/4 16:59:14 )

Looking for merlantis.
I\'d really like that fish tail .
Is selling items still locked? Don't think I've seen an update on that after they stopped us from selling them back.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/4 17:05:15 )

Looking for merlantis.
I\'d really like that fish tail . @Hazer: Oh dang. Thanks for answering. Hopefully we can get it back.~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/5 07:38:07 )

Was wondering if there was another item contest in the works soon I'd love to enter again

Edit :wouldbe a great idea to have one for Christmas and have volties vote on which 3 submissions are their favorites and those are the ones that get made as part of a Christmas event? :P it is November after all great time to start~
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 05:56:47 )

☃︎
Oh, yes! Thanks so much for the thread!
Is there anywhere for newbies to read the lore of past events in case they were curious or any of the back stories that they may have missed?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 02:13:21 )

☃︎
@Hazer: I see, I will wait for the day then~ Thanks for the prompt answer~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:40:45 )

Come Post Count With Us! / In Both These Threads!
(with a referral contest too!)

Maybe since there are so many new users, this thread might be helpful once more!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 11:38:27 )
Hi all,
I accidentally bought a common more than once with the same color. How would you sell back or delete the duplicate? Can't seem to find the sell button. Thanks!

Just read the answer lol
How embarrassing x.x

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 12:03:22 )

@Curry: There is a no sell back button currently but I can buy the extra item off of ya. I know volts are hard to come by when you are first starting out.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 12:07:36 )
@Saeyra:
Thank you! No worries! I was curious if that button existed haha

I'll just be more careful next time! :'D

Voltie — she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 05:15:51 )
ok, so i don't know if i am missing something.
I'm in settings trying to figure out "forum settings". when i click on size or color nothing happens.
so?
am i suppose to type out all the code? and if so, is there a place for the code colors and etc.?

Voltie — she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 07:07:12 )
Also... is there an item guide? (with poses of how it looks on the avi)
I know of the Voltra item museum but it doesn't have everything?
I've seen a price guide with different items but there is no images showing the poses or how it looks.
sorry for the questions. ^-^;;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 07:15:34 )
@spookyfangula: Hmm the buttons not working on the forum settings page seems like something @Hazer: has to look into
For now though, you can type out the code manually. Here's a list of colors that you can use, or you can use any HEX code.

The item museum and price guide are the only threads that list items/poses, I think. The item museum is updated every now and again with poses, so it's just missing some recent items. If there are items that you're curious about the poses for, maybe you can post the names and see if another user can screenshot the poses for you?

Hope this helps!

Voltie — she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 01:10:45 )
@hazer: Yes Thank You!!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 17:54:52 )

Anyone else have any questions? Feel free to ask in the thread!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 18:06:13 )

Question for the day. I have a thread that I'm not quite sure where to put it. I'm still making it look pretty in the testing forum so I'm in no rush, but once I move it out I have no clue where to put it.

Features: art in exchange for items
Items/volts in exchange for posting in certain threads/meeting certain challenges

Kind of a hangout/shop/charity combination.. o.o so uhhhhhh?!?

Actually second question. A long long time ago when I was active on Gaia. There was this fun silly posting fame where it was a long list of questions and you had to post the answers in separate posts. I always enjoyed doing those even though it was silly and spammy. This new thread area that I never noticed before undercurrent? Would a thread like that be allowed?

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 18:35:51 )
┏━━━───•

@shadami: I have no idea on the first question.. XD

Ohh and spammy things is perfect for undercurrent

•───━━━┛

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 18:49:20 )

Fantastic! I wish I still had a copy of the one original quiz that I had fallen in love with there. But perhaps I'll just have to make my own from the memory :D

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 23:58:57 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@Shadami: Art in exchange for items would be mini shops, giving rewards for posting could either go in charities or the undercurrent. ^^
In the undercurrent rules are more loose so feel free to make a thread like that.

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.