Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates The Surge: Official Voltra Item Museum!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/26 17:00:00 )

Hey folks! Spark here once again, and I have a little scenario I want to run through with you.

What's This?

So you go to your friend's profile and see them sporting some poses reminiscent of your boy Spark, but you're left wondering what that item's called! You're also curious about possible recolors and any other poses you might be interested in.

That's a lot of info you and I are missing out on because sometimes even I see some digs I got a hot thing for, and what are we to do?

Well, look no further than the Official Voltra Item Museum! Spankin' new and brought to us by the technician Elithiya, the massive thread features image previews of all poses in all recolors for every item released! Barring commons of course. Yup, you heard right. So now we don't have to guess at how an item's recolor looks, or ask that same friend for details.

But that's not all the Item Museum does, and now we'll be throwin' down with our very own Bernard for more info. Bein' the good bug he is, I hear he helped with compiling data, gathering image URLs, and writing content. Pretty dang impressive for just a bug, but then again I'm just a bird, and I think I've done enough solo squawkin' for one hour.

What's the museum for?
It serves as a staff-run item directory! It'll give you info on all the items released on Voltra thus far barring any commons of course.

Does it feature image previews?
Yup! All the items have had their poses, original and recolored, painstakingly pasted within the museum for your viewing ease.

How do I navigate the museum?
The museum breaks down item origins by page, and features a directory on the first post. Each page features a directory for easy navigation throughout the museum. For example, click on 2017 Crate Items to go to page 2 where all the crate items released in 2017 would be located.

What other stuff can I expect to see?
Most items in the museum will have their initial price featured. If a crate was discounted, the discounted value will be noted. For milestone items and misc. items like spontaneous holiday grants, their price when they were put in the shops will be provided.

Links to relevant announcements will be provided as well. For example, you can view the Surge that accompanied the 5k Milestone item release.

One Last Question...

... And that's straight from the bug's mouth, more or less! May have added a bit of flair here and there, but the info's accurate as I can fly. Oh, and feel free to ask any questions or click here to visit the museum's feedback thread to get more specific help or leave a comment. I'll be at the museum and I hope to see you there, too!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/26 17:13:52 )

Thank for all the hard work. Will add the link to the newbie guide :)

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/26 18:21:37 )
Thank you!
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/26 18:39:10 )
Wow!! What a fantastic resource!
*scurries over to update the list of items she wants to buy*
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/26 20:13:56 )
Ooh, this could come in handy for when I finally decide to start questing for stuff.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/26 21:20:25 )

Mad respect @elithiya: it looks awesome

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/27 01:29:12 )
Yay thank you as always for the great effort you guys are putting for Voltra!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/27 05:58:38 )
YAY!! Now i know a bunch more items that I want to quest for!

RIP Wallet

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/27 12:33:47 )
Omg this is so awesome!! I've been waiting for something like this!!! Thanks staff!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/27 15:51:34 )

This is amazing! this is exactly what pretty much every other avatar site lacks! <3

Questing: click here!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/27 17:02:24 )

@Elithiya: you worked so hard on this! Good job.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/27 17:19:46 )
November 2017 - February 2018
This is such a wonderful idea. Thank you so much for adding this.

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/27 20:10:15 )

" Thank you so much for this, Elithiya! :) <3"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.