Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Uh Giant Emoji

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 01:56:14 )
So if you go Here you will see an enlarged Spark head in my post. Um... I don't think it's supposed to be that big...

If you don't see it please let me know so I can post a screen shot. I don't know if it is only something on my side and I'm the only one who sees the giant spark. If you see the giant Spark also, tell me.

Edit: Spark already has an enlarged ego. Let's not make his head any bigger than it is. lol

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 02:05:34 )
Okay, so looks like I'm not the only one who sees the giant emoji. (thanks, okios)
So is Spark's emoji supposed to be abnormally large because of his enormous ego?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 02:36:31 )
I saw it being big also, maybe it is a new thing that is happening in spark's threads?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/12 13:08:37 )
The information has been passed down, thank you very much for reporting it!
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/15 17:03:00 )
There is an invisible post from Fozzy on here from two days ago. (Unless it was deleted.)

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/15 20:11:27 )
Hmm not sure why a post would have been deleted o: anyway, the resizing issue has been fixed! Anyone still seeing extra-large emojis must clear their cache and they will display properly. c:

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.