Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Tattooed Love: Kimmi and KolainKrios

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 20:29:39 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and nodded,"Alright." She said, slowly taking the papers out of the sktechbook carefully so they can be put in a binder.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 20:45:34 )
While Roxanne took the pictures out of the binder, Deidre retrieved the plastic sleeves and binder, taking them over to set them on the counter before she looked up, the employee returning with the missing kit in hand. "I guess I did move it. Sorry about..." He paused when he saw Roxanne, giving her a cheesy smile. "Hi there," He said, almost dropping the kit as he handed it to Deidre. With a scowl, she reached out with a wing, slapping him with it. The employee scowled back at Deidre, narrowing his eyes as she glared at him.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 20:15:23 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne listened to them and giggled softly when Deidre slapped the other worker with her wing. She started to organize her artwork, putting them in the binder in sections. She wondered if anyone would want her art tattooed on them.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/9 00:23:17 )
After a brief scolding, the other worker left the room, leaving Deidre to look briefly flustered before she turned back to Roxanne, watching her a little as she put the sketches in the binder. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tonight," She blurted before she could stop herself, tensing up as she looked at Roxanne with a semi surprised expression on her face.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/9 01:09:51 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne looked over, looking a bit surprised herself. She smiled and nodded,"That sounds fun." She said, still looking s bit surprised,"We could do other stuff if you want go. O heard there's a beach on the edge of town that sounded amazing. That could be fun to check out too..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/9 01:14:13 )
Deidre gave a small nod, still a bit shocked at herself. "That sounds great," She said, her smile beginning to return. "I'll have to go get a new set of swim trunks though, I don't know what happened to my other ones," She added, her hands rested on the counter top.

(Hi :3 How are you? It's been a while)

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/9 21:04:30 )
You can die anytime...

(hey ^^ Yeah, I'm sorry ^^; It's been a bit busy lately)

Roxanne smiled as she continued to put her artwork away,"I just got a cute new swimming suit that I've been dying to try out. I could wear that underneath and maybe we could go swimming afterwards. Or at least to enjoy the beach."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 00:15:06 )
(No worries :3)

"Swimming sounds fun," Deidre said, looking from Roxanne to the art binder, then off toward the door as someone came in. She smiled at Roxanne, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. Writing down her phone number, she slid it to Roxanne. "My personal number," She spoke lightly before she turned to help the customer.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 00:28:07 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and nodded, sticking the number away before finishing up her art binder. She set it where she was told to and did what she could to help out there.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 00:41:37 )
Deidre nodded as the customer spoke, smiling a little. "Roxanne, you might be able to see if he's interested in some of your work. Roxanne here is a new talent to the shop and I think she's got some real potential," She said, giving a flicker of her wings as she looked at Roxanne, a bright but comforting smile on her face.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 01:06:41 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled,"Hello there," She said to the customer, showing him a few of her sketches and asking him if he had any ideas on what he might want. When he described his idea, she grabbed her sketchbook and started to sketch out what he mentioned. She smiled, making little changes if needed and showed him the finished product,"Something like this?"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 01:34:18 )
Deidre watched Roxanne as she worked, smiling a bit from where she stood before she went to take care of a few things around the shop, letting her take care of the customer's idea. The man watched in a little surprise, smiling when the final product was shown. He nodded, explaining it was what he wanted before pointing out and adding one other thing to it.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 02:42:13 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne made sure it was everything the man wanted for his tattoo and then started to make a transfer for it.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/10 03:17:31 )
Deidre finished up what she was doing, going over to check on Roxanne. Smiling, she tucked her thumbs in her belt loops, her wings hanging loose behind her. "Everything going alright?" She asked, peeking over at what she was working on.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 01:38:33 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne nodded,"Yup. Just making a few changes. I'm a little nervous about tattooing though... I haven't done it in a long time and I'm afraid I might be really rusty..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 21:44:41 )
Smiling a little, Deidre nodded. "It's alright. If it makes you feel better, for now you will just be working on the art and me and that jerk will be working on the tattooing itself," She said, sitting down beside Roxanne to watch her a little before looking toward the door, waiting for a customer.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 21:49:59 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and nodded,"Yeah it would make me feel better honestly." She said,"I'd rather not end up accidentally put anyone in the hospital." She smiled at Deidre,"If it makes it easier, just call me Roxie."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 21:56:42 )
Deidre chuckled. "Alright, Roxie it is then. If you can find a way to shorten my name up let me know," She said with a small laugh afterwards. Shaking her head a little after, she smiled a bit wider. "I don't think you will put anyone in the hospital," She spoke, leaning on the counter.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 22:14:40 )
You can die anytime...

"With my luck I probably would at least hurt them... and i don't want that." Roxie said, as she finished up her sketch,"I think this is pretty good." She said with a smile.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/23 22:20:09 )
Deidre nodded a little at Roxie's remark. For a moment or two, she was silent as she looked from her to the sketch. "I do too, I like the detail," She said, her eyes studying the sketch for a few minutes before she stood up. "I have some unused line pens and coloring tools if you would like to use those, they can really make the detail you put in it pop," She offered.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.