Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Tattooed Love: Kimmi and KolainKrios

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 01:35:44 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne thanked her with a smile as they fell into silence. She looked up when she spoke about showing her around town. Roxanne couldn't hold back a smile,"That would be wonderful. I'd really like that. I hope it won't take me too long to learn how to get around.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 02:44:58 )
Deidre nodded. "It shouldn't. It's not a huge town and most everything is located in the center. Outskirts are mostly homes and vacant lots," She spoke before taking a bite of the cheese cake, closing her eyes as a look of appreciation crossed her face. "I haven't had cheese cake this good in a long time," She said with a smile.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 08:02:34 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled,"Im glad you like it. Feel free to take some home if you'd like." She said, soon finishing her food before getting up to start washing the dishes,"Thats good to know that the town isn't too big. At least I won't get lost too much." She let out a laugh, planning not to let herself get lost.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 16:38:51 )
Deidre gave a small chuckle. "I might take a piece home. And I don't think you will get lost," She said, getting up with her plate, intending on washing it herself. "Besides, if you do, you can call me and I'll be sure to help you out," She added, glancing over to Roxanne for a moment as she smiled. She didn't speak for a few minutes, partly studying Roxanne from the corner of her eye. Adjusting her wings behind her, she looked down to the dish she was washing.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 18:13:56 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled,"Thanks. That would be a great help." She said as they finished up washing the dishes,"I'm glad to have at least maybe make one friend tonight. This town won't seem so scary now."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 18:57:38 )
Smiling, Deidre nodded. For a moment or two, she remained as she was before she shifted a little to move away from the sink. "I should get home, I have a few things to take care of for work tomorrow. Remember what I said about your portfolio," She said, crossing her arms. "I'll see if I can get anyone interested and if I can, I'll let you know," She added.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 19:16:46 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and nodded,"Alright." She wrapped up a couple of pieces of cheesecake for her to take home with her,"Be careful going home... And thank you so much for all your help." She smiled gently

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 19:34:48 )
"I will, thank you," Deidre said, lightly taking the cheesecake. She looked from it to Roxanne for a moment before she moved to start for the door. "I'll see you tomorrow," She added, picking her helmet up and setting it on her head.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 21:25:05 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and nodded, watching from the doorway,"See you tomorrow." She said, thankful for having this chance. She would wait and watch her go for a few moments before taking a shower and getting ready for bed.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/29 23:08:41 )
Setting the cheesecake in a small side pouch on the motorcycle, Deidre gave one more wave before she got on the bike, wings tucking tightly against her back. Turning the motorcycle on, Deidre made sure she was set before she started off toward home, the house vanishing behind her swiftly. After a few minutes, she pulled into the garage at her small apartment, getting off the bike once it was stopped and standing. With a sigh, she went into her house to get ready for bed herself, setting the cheesecake in the fridge.

(Sorry for the delay, had stuff I had to do x.x )

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 00:51:54 )
You can die anytime...

(No problem)

Roxanne smiled and went back inside. She headed to the bathroom and took a quick relaxing shower. After that she changed into pjs and curled up into bed, absolutely exhausted. She was happy that she had made a friend. At least she hopes so. Deidre was very nice and it was kind of her to offer to help the new girl out.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 01:40:21 )
Once she had showered, Deidre made her way to her room, sitting down to dry her feathers. Smiling as she gently ran the towel over her wings, Deidre gave the next day some thought. "If she already has work tattooed, I don't see why there wouldn't be interest," she mumbled at her feathers. Sighing, she set the towel aside, beating her wings a few times to dry away the last of the water before she climbed into bed.

(Also if you wanted we can still do the skype rp)

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 01:50:27 )
You can die anytime...

The next morning, Roxanne woke up early to make sure she had her best work altogether and to make sure she at least looked decent before she headed to the tattoo parlor. She was a bit nervous, she had to admit, but was really excited about the day.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/30 02:03:28 )
Deidre had already made her way to the tattoo parlor, scowling as she rested a hand over her eyes and gave an annoyed flicker of her wings. "Look.. did you or did you not move the ink kit I just got? That's all I'm asking..." She questioned one of the employees as he sat down nearby. "And I am telling you, I don't remember if I did or not," Deidre shot him a pointed look. "You were the last one at the station yesterday..." She growled. The man simply stood up, shrugging his shoulders. "Don't mean I moved it," He said, walking off to look for the missing kit. With a sigh, Diedre looked toward the door, returning to watching for Roxanne.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 14:27:12 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne soon arrived to the shop, holding a sketchbook with all of her best work. Some of them being the tattoos she had now. She was wearing black jeans, a cute corset top, and some boots. She had her long hair pulled up into a ponytail so she wouldn't get too warm. When she came in she smiled when she saw Deidre,"Good morning." She said, suddenly noticing that she looked frustrated,"Is everything okay?"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/1 17:06:42 )
Deidre nodded, waving her hand. "Yeah, just some items were misplaced," She said with a sigh, soon smiling. She studied Roxanne a little before she cleared her throat, noticing the portfolio. "Let's have a look," She said, trying to keep the subject off the negative.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 12:37:10 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and pulled out her sketchbook,"These are some of my best I think." She said shyly,"I did a few of these in high school." She was a bit shy showing off her artwork, usually waiting to show it off after it was a new tattoo. But she was hoping they would be decent enough for the job.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 15:18:20 )
Deidre gently took the sketchbook, setting it on the counter. Opening the cover, she was careful not to smudge anything, smiling as she looked through the pictures. "These are very good. I'm surprised no one has hired you on yet," She said, looking up from the pages to Roxanne with another light smile. "I like this one here," She said, tapping the edge of the page with a fingernail.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 19:40:46 )
You can die anytime...

"That one? That's one of my favorites." Roxanne smiled as she saw the one she was pointing to,"I'm surprised no one has wanted it as a tattoo..."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/3 20:15:58 )
"Well if you don't mind, I have some plastic sleeves and a free binder that you can put them in. I can sit them here on the counter," Deidre said, looking up from the book to Roxanne again, shifting a little to go get the sleeves and binder she'd mentioned, though she paused, waiting to see if Roxanne would want to do that.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.