Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Tattooed Love: Kimmi and KolainKrios

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 21:06:57 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and nodded,"Awesome. Sounds good." She said as she ordered a soda, not wanting to drink too much,"This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. I just hope my art is good enough for this kind of thing."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 23:00:26 )
Deidre smiled a bit, soon getting to her feet. "Well, it was nice meeting you," Deidre said, grabbing a napkin and a pen from the bar, writing her name, number, and the address to the tattoo parlor on the napkin. Sliding it to Roxanne, she offered another friendly smile. "We are open from seven in the morning to seven in the evening. If I'm not there, my second Todd is usually there,"

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 23:13:03 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne got up as well, also planning to head home herself,"Alright, awesome." She said with a smile,"Thanks a lot for this. It was great meeting you~" Once the two managed to get out of the club, Roxanne started down the street that led out of town towards home.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 23:16:15 )
Deidre gave a nod, soon starting to her motorcycle. Getting on, she set to pulling her hair back into a tight bun, her helmet sliding down over her head. Glancing back toward the street, she watched Roxanne for a moment before she turned back to the handle bars, turning the motorcycle over. Kicking up the stand, she took to the road, slowing a little when she neared Roxanne walking on the sidewalk. Snapping up her visor, she called to her over the engine, asking if she needed a lift.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 23:27:22 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne looked over and smiled at her,"Sure if you don't mind." She said, pointing out where she was going,"If you'd like you could come in for something to eat or something."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 02:31:59 )
Deidre looked toward the direction that Roxanne had pointed in. She nodded, looking back toward Roxanne with a little bit of a surprised expression in her eyes. "Sure, that.. sounds nice thanks," She said, her wings shifting to give Roxanne room on the motorcycle seat as she shifted forward a little.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 18:41:06 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and nodded, carefully getting on,"You'll have to tell me what foods you like." She said,"I want to make sure I have something you might enjoy having." She was a bit nervous about riding on a motorcycle, having never done so before.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 19:25:49 )
"I'm not picky really," Deidre said with a smile, taking her helmet off and holding it out to Roxanne. As though to try to keep her from being too nervous about the ride, she lifted her wings, stiffening them so they held Roxanne in place on the bike.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 19:27:45 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne thanked her and carefully put the helmet off before holding on carefully to Deidre, starting to feel a little less nervous about the ride. At least it wouldn't be too long of a ride. Plus there's a chance this girl would be willing to be friends with her. She really hoped she hadn't come off as really awkward or desperate for that. She mentally cringed at the thought.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 20:05:51 )
Deidre started the motorcycle forward once Roxanne was on, focusing on driving. Once she reached Roxanne's house, she slowed to a stop out front, dropping her feet to the ground on either side before she began to lower her wings.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 15:43:15 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne carefully removed her helmet and looked over at her home,"I know it's not the most normal kind of place to live..." She said, a little worried about how she would think of it,"But it looks a lot better on the inside. There are still some things I gotta work on but other than that, it's really nice."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 19:27:13 )
Deidre looked over her shoulder at Roxanne and smiled a bit. "I think it's impressive. I don't know anyone that can turn a factory into a home," She said, watching the home after a moment or two of watching Roxanne. "My home is just an apartment," She added, moving a little to kick the stand up so the bike rested on it's own, moving her wings so Roxanne could get down off the bike.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 22:48:11 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne got down from the bike carefully, setting the helmet on the seat gently,"I have plenty of extra space." She said with a smile,"So if you ever need to get away you're always welcome here."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 23:10:34 )
With a smile, Deidre gave a nod and a small laugh. "I appreciate that," She responded to the offer, getting off the bike as well. Once she was off, she picked up the helmet and locked it onto the handle bars before she looked from Roxanne to the house. For a few seconds, she was silent before she spoke again. "I might take you up on that offer some time. Living in town itself gets too... noisy,"

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 23:25:20 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and walked with her to the front door, "Understandable." She said as they went inside. When they got inside she gave her a quick tour and showed her the separate downstairs apartment that Deidre could have if she ever needed.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 23:28:53 )
Deidre wandered around in silence as she followed Roxanne through the home. When she finished the tour, she glanced at Roxanne. "I have to say, I was impressed when you told me you turned this place into a home, but when I see it now for myself, It's even more impressive," She said, tucking her hands into the pockets of her cargo pants.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 23:36:03 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled,"Thanks." She said,"It took a while to get it to this point but I had a lot of help from my parents and some hard-working friends." She led her into the kitchen and looked over at her,"So what sounds good to eat?" She asked with a smile,"I can make a lot of different things."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 23:38:58 )
Deidre gave a soft laugh, adjusting her wings on her back so she didn't accidentally knock anything over with them. "Surprise me. As I said, I'm not picky," She said, following behind Roxanne again into the kitchen. "If you need help, I'll gladly lend a hand," She offered. Looking around the kitchen, she couldn't hide the small smile on her face. It had more of a homey feel than the one she used at home.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 23:45:54 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and nodded, pulling out what was needed to make a pizza and something for dessert. It wasn't long before she had a sausage and pepperoni pizza made with chocolate drizzled cheesecake for dessert. She smiled and gave Deidre a plate with some pizza and a piece of cheesecake,"Enjoy." She smiled

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 23:55:38 )
Deidre thanked Roxanne with a smile, sitting down with the plate she'd been given. After taking a bite, Deidre complimented on the food, falling silent again as she ate. After a few moments however, she looked over to Roxanne, studying her for a moment or so. "If you want, I can show you around town some time. I'm sure it might help," She said.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.