Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Tattooed Love: Kimmi and KolainKrios

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 23:52:29 )
You can die anytime...

Name: Roxanne Von Helsing

Small Bio: A young lady aspiring to be a tattoo artist. She just moved to town and is looking to make a few new friends.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:16:27 )
Name: Deidre Christian Alexander
Look: Five foot three, pale skin, shoulder length black hair that covers the right side of her face. Left eye is ice blue while the right is completely black and remains hidden by her hair. Has wings thqt fade from white feathers to grey feathers and then to demon wings.
Clothing: Generally wears the normal punk goth style, knee high black combat boots, and has a ring piercing in her nose.

Lifestyle: Works at a tattoo parlor in town. Deidre has lived in town for several years and takes her work rather seriously. She tends to be quiet around those she doesnt know, but opens up after a while.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:36:29 )
You can die anytime...

It was a warm sunny afternoon as Roxanne finished upacking her things. She was new to town and had bought an old factory that she had renovated into a beautiful home. It took a lot of time and a lot of money but she was thankful her hard work seemed to finally pay off. She looked out the window and down the road that would lead her to town and sighed. She had been there for about two weeks and most of her time had been spent unpacking and getting things situated. She hadn't had the chance to go into town yet. She hoped today after this last box was unpacked and put away, she would finally be able to explore and maybe find some friends. Even a job.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:00:03 )
Deidre sighed, just finishing up a shift. Glancing toward the clock, she stretched, her wings flairing away from her back before folding up neatly again in place. Stretch complete, she went about getting the parlor ready to close, counting out the register and putting the extra in the safe.
Once all was set, she locked up, turning off the lights and starting out to the parking lot where she left her motorcycle, her helmet under her arm as she checked her phone for messages. Seeing none, she placed her phone back in the pocket of her cargos. Getting on the bike, she pulled on her helmet before bringing the bike to life with a turn of the key.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:15:42 )
You can die anytime...

Finally, with all things packed up and put away, Roxanne let out a sigh and went into the bathroom. She wanted to take a shower and change into clean clothes. She wondered if there was a club in town she could go to tonight, to try to meet a few people. She washed her long, dark purple hair and dried it thoroughly before changing into a cute little black dress, black boots, and putting her hair up into a bun, showing off her tattoos. She locked up the house and headed out, wondering what the evening would bring.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:19:46 )
Instead of going directly home, Deidre decided to go out on the town. It had been a while since she just went and had fun, having stuck mostly to work. Going to a local club, she rode into the parking lot, bringing her motorcycle to a stop. Turning it off, she took off her helmet, setting it on the handle bars before reaching up to fix her hair, taking it down from the ponytail and allowing it to fall across her face, hiding her right eye, the straight black of it vanishing behind the raven black strands. Kicking down the stand on her bike, she stood up, placing the key in her pocket and locking the helmet to the handle bars.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:37:58 )
You can die anytime...

It didn't take too long for Roxanne to get to town by walking and even finding a club to visit. Making sure she had her ID in case it was needed, she headed for the front doors. She had noticed a woman getting off her motorcycle as she did so, but was a bit nervous about saying anything since she didn't want to bother the other girl.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 23:48:06 )
Stretching her wings a little, Deidre noticed someone else in the parking lot. Flashing her a small smile, she started toward the club doors, pausing to hold the door open for her. She hadn't seen the girl before, though she wasn't going to right away say so. Keeping quite, she half studied the girl before her attention was drawn to something inside the club.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 00:07:18 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and thanked her softly as they had entered the club. She looked around with wide eyes, new to the whole place, before going towards the counter to get a drink. She didn't want to get too drunk. She wanted to remember what happened tonight and to get home safely.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 00:11:48 )
Deidre allowed the door to close once she and the other woman were inside the club. Giving her eyes a minute to adjust to the darkness and the flashing lights, Deidre remained by the doors. After her eyes had adjusted, she started toward the counter as well, sliding into one of the seats at the bar, ordering a drink. Once it was in hand, she turned in her seat to watch the people on the dance floor, leaning her back against the bar as she allowed her wings to droop to the sides of her stool.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 01:45:41 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne turned in her seat after getting her drink as well, watching quietly. She was somewhat of a wallflower when in a new place and knew she would probably stick near the bar that evening. Until she had made some friends and got used to things, it would probably be a bit safer. She looked over and noticed the woman from earlier. She saw her wings and couldn't help but look surprised. She looked away quickly, not wanting to be caught staring when people with wings was something new to her.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 01:52:41 )
Deidre's attention stayed on the people on the floor for a moment before she felt that off feeling of being watched. She turned her head to the right a little, spotting the woman she had held the door for, though she had already looked away before Deidre could meet her gaze. For a moment, she sat as she was before she got up off her stool, moving over to take one near the woman. She offered her a smile, her wings drawn up to her back again as she rested her arms on the bar. "I can't say I've seen you here before," She spoke, her voice raised but soft as she spoke over the music.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 01:59:49 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne looked over as the other girl spoke and gave a small smile,"I haven't been here before." She said, making sure she could be heard. She had an angelic voice,"I just moved here from out of state about two weeks ago. I just finished unpacking this afternoon actually." She turned to face her," My name is Roxanne. Roxanne Von Helsing."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 02:05:39 )
Deidre listened intently, shifting a little to look at Roxanne. Holding out a hand, she offered to shake Roxanne's. "Deidre Christian Alexander," She replied. "You picked a good town to settle in. There's a lot to do, especially on the weekends," She added, watching her lightly from her seat. "This place is usually about packed, tonight you are actually seeing one of their slow nights,"

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 02:28:38 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled and gently shook her hand, listening to her speak,"Oh wow." she said, looking around,"This place is already pretty busy. I couldn't imagine it on one of their crazy nights."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 02:35:18 )
Deidre laughed a little. "Imagine this crowd times three," She said, taking a sip from her drink, setting it down before she turned her seat to look out over the crowd again. Falling silent, Deidre listened to the music for a few minutes before she glanced over toward the woman beside her, studying her a little before she fidgeted her wings. "Only warning I have for you is not to take a drink from someone you don't know. Though I'm sure that's not something I really need to tell you," She spoke up again. "Common club rule,"

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 02:39:51 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne nodded,"Of course." She agreed with her, listening to the music a little bit,"That's just a common club rule in general." She let out a soft sigh,"I just hope to make a few friends here. Maybe find a job I would like to do."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 02:55:25 )
"Friends I'm not too sure I can help you with, I don't have many myself. Jobs though... what are you looking to do?" Deidre questioned, reaching for her drink. Finishing what was in the glass, she set it down, shaking her head when the bartender asked if she needed another. "No, I need to be able to drive," She said, turning away from the bar, her attention going back to Roxanne.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 19:20:24 )
You can die anytime...

Roxanne smiled,"I've been wanting to become a tattoo artist." She said to her, telling her about all the sketches she had worked on throughout the years,"Some of my tattoos are actually my artwork someone else inked for me."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 20:09:01 )
Deidre raised an eyebrow in interest, leaning a little to get a better look at the tattoos on Roxanne's back. "I work in a shop. I can give you the contact information. Bring a portfolio by and I will see what I can do," she said, leaning forward in her seat again with a smile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.