Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Uh did the site break?

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 21:16:15 )
neko says;
Just logged on and the whole site kinda looks like this for me. The items are also looking a bit strange. They are all stretched out with all their poses.
Sceenies in spoiler

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 21:41:01 )
neko says;
It seems to be working for me now.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 23:25:54 )
...Um, I might add a few things that have been happening to me if that is okay since it's already been brought up.
I'm not having the issues Neko has been having, but I have been getting the feeling something is a little off with site right now. It's lagging more than usual or pages don't load. Some images around the site have been broken and I have to refresh to get them to show. (item images and people's avatar images) I've also been getting some errors every once in awhile.
My internet is stable and I have a full connection and the issues still occur even after I clear my history and cache and this was kind of long shot, but I also tried restarting my computer so I don't know if something might be going on on Voltra's end.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 23:59:33 )
Regarding the issue @Neko: encountered, that's often what happens when a site "hangs up" while loading and/or doesn't load completely.
I haven't personally experienced any of these issues, but that's not to say they aren't happening. Though I have been working in the back end recently, I've only been editing things unrelated to the site's primary engine. However it is possible that my queries to the server, when timed (in)correctly, are interfering with users' attempts to access the site. o:

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/22 00:22:13 )
I was wondering if some tinkering was happening to the site. :o

Donator — Any Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/22 10:30:10 )
Does everyone gotta login twice or just me
Please ping me!

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 11:54:31 )
Milkii: no, you should only have to log in once, if you are still having the issue please make a tropic about it.

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 11:57:40 )
Locking topic as previous questions had been answered
relocated to Death c:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.