Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Breaker Beach FAQ & Hangout!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/19 18:25:54 )

"Hi Volties! My name's Frizz and you might know me as one of Voltra's Guardians, but no worries if you don't. I kinda couldn't talk last we met since I was stuck in my sheepig form, but here I am in all my... uh, well, sorta human skin!" She giggles somewhat mischievously.

"That's not important, though! What IS, is this right here," she takes a flyer out from behind her back and presents it to you with a broad smile. "Beaker Beach is offering a discount for a limited time, and wow it's nice! I've always wanted to go with my brothers, but would we be good Guardians without extending an invite to you, our lovable saviors?! The answer is no, no we wouldn't." She shakes her head enthusiastically.

"This flyer or... is it a pamphlet? I dunno. It explains the beach better than I ever could, so I really recommend you read over it. It has all kinds of good info that I couldn't even BEGIN to articulate. We Guardians? Good fighters. Not so much on breaking down rules and such, and I wouldn't want you to miss out on any helpful bits." She gently hands you the paper and you feel a slight shock travel from her fingertips up your arm, but it's unexpectedly painless.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/19 18:53:50 )

What is this event?
A well deserved, fun filled, summer vacation for everyone to unwind! You can find more information about it here: Breaker Beach!

That's not all of course, some of your favorite citizens will be arranging their own fun activities! Keep an eye out around the Event Forums so you don't miss out!

How long will the event last?
It will be running for about 2 weeks! The event officially begins Saturday, June 23rd and forum activities hosted by NPCs will end by July 7th. Breaker Beach, currency drops, and EIs will be available through Saturday, July 14th.

Please note, Vyc's Tournament will only run during the first week, while Vregory's Hunt will only run during the second.

What are Seashells?
They are the selected currency for this event! As you take part on the summer fun with your fellow volties, be it chatting on the event forum or outside of it, you will collect seashells. You can then use your accumulated seashells to take part on the various activities available and try your luck! You might get something nice!

What are the activities?
You can find all of them in Breaker Beach!
They will be worth a small fee to partake in, and what you get depends on your luck!

Explore the Sea Shore will cost 25 Seashells
Snorkeling in the Coral Reef will cost 50 Seashells
Sailing the Deep Blue will cost 75 Seashells
Explore the Sunken Ship will cost 100 Seashells

What sort of things can you find by using seashells?
That's for you to find out! Be it fun, summery items or some deep sea wonders, I'm sure you'll enjoy what you'll find!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/19 20:20:00 )
"There she goes," Violet lets out a chuckle. "She wanted to do the FAQ this time around because she's been super excited about this trip, and of course I didn't mind it." She props herself up against the umbrella to her back, lounging on a large towel strewn over the sand. You notice her wheelchair off to one side with Valentina quietly tinkering with it.

"If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Or if you just want to stay and chat, I'd be more than happy to talk. Fun in the sun is great, but I'm sure there's many of us here who can enjoy a nice book or some relaxing conversation in the shade."

"Vitamin D is also good for the brain," Val pipes up without looking away from her work. "Reminds me I got my Ultra Deluxe Surfer 3700 to test some time later," she clicks her tongue in thought and you're sure she's no longer talking to you or Violet.

Violet grins, "I heard Val loves puns and I can't wait to distract her with some. Maybe you'd be willing to help out when the time's right?"

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/23 20:41:41 )
*snags first post cause WHAT IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?*

Yep, can't wait to look back at that one in a year and giggle c':

For real tho, very excited for this event to finally be live! <3

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other &hearts;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/23 21:44:04 )
Oooh interesting, I could use a good trip to the beach!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/23 23:32:31 )
@Nephila: Yep! Explore the Seashore, Snorkeling the Coral Reef etc. are Mini Games! You'll need event currency to play them. The NPC activities are forum-based and a great way to make Seashells to spend in the Mini Games! cB

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other &hearts;

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 01:30:07 )
I'm sooo ready to have a tanned skin! Thank you for this awesome event ^^
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 03:43:32 )

Frizz! You look so cute in your summer outfit!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 06:04:05 )
we went out and got a park sticker today so we can
go to any beach that we want to so we can tan and swim.

this is an interesting event so far
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 07:17:26 )

Awesome. I’m so excited for this event!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 11:50:16 )
*curiously looks at phamlet... Letter-thing... * OH this might be interesting to try out, I'll see if I get time.. and if my old body will allow me to.. * mutters something about needing a massage *

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/24 20:59:48 )

'wanders in sleepily' hello.. 'rubs eyes'

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 12:07:37 )

@Nephila: I'm cold, cold and more cold. day before yesterday I was having dizzy spells. day before that i was frezzing.. and today isn't any better but im hoping this is due to the fact its COLD out. at least its better then yesterday where iw as so hott hat i had to have the window open. roommate said the apartment was frezzing but i was sweating up a lik a miny fountian was attatched to my ehad an ddripping.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:26:15 )
Frizz, you're the best! I think I speak for every Voltie, this trip to Breaker Beach is a blast. And, Violet, You also deserve a break to soak up some sun. Enjoy it!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 22:01:35 )
You look so fashionable Vontell...

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 10:51:04 )

@Nephila: Thanks hun 'shakes head' if my supplies come in today I'll be even happier.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 11:22:17 )

@Nephila: ...wound supplies.. that where supposed to of been ehre monday and or wensday..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 12:29:30 )
I have a question! maybe others will be curious about this too, but do the prizes double up or does each time you play you get a completely different item? I hope the latter I don't post enough play games only to get the same items over and over
Lucan Alt
Happy Friday 13th!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 12:40:21 )

@13: Every time you play, you can get any of the items. So, in theory, it can happen that you play 5 times and get the same 5 items.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 12:49:47 )
Well this looks like fun... I think I'm a bit late but.... -shrugs- oh well. Still plenty of time, right?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.