Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How was your weekend?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 03:53:19 )

So tell me about it?
I did Community day in Pokémon Go yesterday and it was a ton of fun. I’m super close to level 40 now which is the last level in Pokémon go.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 04:56:35 )
watched WWE Money in the Bank with my girlfriend.
Can't wait for Wednesday though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 07:07:39 )
Well it was a slow long weekend but is was a busy one. Got the swim pool set up for my little unicorn, I can fit in her pool from one side to the other, (I am pretty short.) She liked the fact that I was in the pool by her.

Saturday it stormed right out of no where, we were due for a storm, it wasn't in the forcast but the rain was cold and it hailed. So no swimming in pool.

Today the little unicorn was in her pool, I told her no running she did it anyways (she slipped and fell) her tooth got the inside of her upper lip. She is fine after that she picked clover flowers, because we have a lot of clovers even though the grass is short.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 08:13:33 )

@Rallaa: what’s on Wednesday?

@Unicorn: I’m glad that she is ok. Sounds like you had fun.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 10:41:09 )
I played Dungeons and Dragons, so that was pretty fun.

@Rallaa: My best friend just got engaged at the last WWE pay-per-view event. It was so cute.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 16:58:53 )
I was at Anime Mid-Atlantic all weekend, but was commuting back and forth, so I had to leave early Friday and Saturday nights.

And of course, I missed the really drunk guy in a seifuku making out with a light post on Saturday night... :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 17:26:21 )

@Glume: that sounds like fun. Every Tuesday I go to board game night and it’s a ton of fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 17:26:48 )

@onsenmark: I love cons and it sounds like you had a good time. Otakon is coming up really soon and I’m excited for that.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 17:31:14 )
@Totalanimefan: What games do you get to play?
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 17:36:14 )
My weekend was rough, but busy.
I cleaned 90% of my apartment in two days, took two bags of clothes to donation.
Cut down on a lot of clutter.
Made a prime rib for the first time.
Played cards against humanity with my family.
Tried making the best of gf fighting wirh me.
Wish I slept more other wise good.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 17:40:09 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, I'm kinda sad I'm going to miss Ota this year, but I'm okay with that. At least AMA gave me the impetus to start catching up on more recent stuff(he writes, as DARLING in the FRANXX plays in the background)... :vanora_sweat:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 19:26:48 )
@Totalanimefan: I am very glad that she is ok, it is too hot and humid outside so can't do to much other than trying to keep cool in the pool. It sounds like your having a good time playing pokemon go, have you caught them all?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 19:33:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Pay day and DnD night.
Gonna get some frozen pizzas from the store for an easy dinner night.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 19:56:27 )
My weekend was okay :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 22:18:51 )
horrible, i had strep throat and missed 3 days of work lol

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 22:39:16 )

my weekend was pretty good! had a garage sale on saturday and went out with my dad on sunday :3

Questing: click here!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 23:33:53 )

My weekend was pretty good, went out to a birthday party on Saturday. So I got to spend a few hours with friends. The birthday boy liked the keychain I made him.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 23:38:20 )
I did the community day too. It was really busy!! I was surprised because pokemon go has really died out around here.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/18 23:55:16 )

@Glume: stockpile, coupe (I think that’s how it’s spelled), hanabi, samurai swords, and more. We have a friend that has 70+ games. Those are just some of them.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/19 00:00:08 )

@Unicorn: I’m missing unknown. That’s really it unless I travel to another country. I heard that it’s going to be super hot today. Stay safe.

@Rallaa: tonight is going to be an easy dinner night here too. Some pulled pork.
@Savannah1889: only ok? I always enjoy my weekends.

@Nyuu: that sounds really nice. My dad lives really far away so I just called him.

@King Wigglytuff: oh no! That sounds awful. I hope that you are doing a little bit better.
@Another Movie Addict: that sounds nice! I like going to bday parties. I’m glad that he liked the gift.
@Mousy: do you play a lot? This community day was special because the Pokémon was so rare, and TTar is really good.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.