Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [B] Listed Items ++ ([S] temporarily Closed)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:26:40 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: thanks and you have a few of them ima show you the list haha.

Heartbreak Coffin
Heartbreak Hammer
Botanist
Harlequin
Tree Spirit
Pinstripe Bunbun -
Virtuous Guard
Year of the Rat
<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:29:44 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ now these are the items your after that i has:

Aquarius
Alicorn
Snowboarder

those seem to be it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:30:10 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: 'points up' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:34:52 )

Star - Hmm, I am looking at it and trying to figure out the best deal for us.
I am currently offering on an Alicorn, plus those seem to be selling for really high prices, like 100k for the max.
Going to take a few minute to ponder it out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:38:22 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: okay i also have a sapphire i'll trade you.. it hought i'd use it but none of my styles work with it so if it helps you and gets me something i want i'll do it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:51:08 )

@star2000shadow: Aquarius, Snowboarder, Sapphire
for
Harlequin, Pinstripe Bunbun, Botanist, and Year of the Rat?

And I could sell the Heartbreak Coffin and Heartbreak Hammer as a set for 8k [4k each] if you want me to hold them for you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:54:18 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

@star2000shadow: Aquarius, Snowboarder, Sapphire
for
Harlequin, Pinstripe Bunbun, Botanist, and Year of the Rat?

And I could sell the Heartbreak Coffin and Heartbreak Hammer as a set for 8k [4k each] if you want me to hold them for you?

um sure i can try and get up 8k 'nods' and i'll get that trade started. might just sell a bunch of commons to do it 'hums' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:55:38 )

@star2000shadow: Oh, If you are just going to sell the commons, I will take commons as payment! I do love commons!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:58:59 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: mentioned to slow hun i just sold the base colors i can earn up the volts to get them again anyways haha. i put the eight k and the items in the trade. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 09:00:08 )

@star2000shadow: Drat. Tried to catch you before you did.
Yeah, that's the good thing. Volts are easier to come by and commons can be re-bought. ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 09:01:15 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

@star2000shadow: Drat. Tried to catch you before you did.
Yeah, that's the good thing. Volts are easier to come by and commons can be re-bought. ^_^

I know you did hun and yeah that's the good thing about commons haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 09:07:31 )

Yep, yep!
I keep updating my title every so often in a rotating fashion to show off what I am buying in the title.
Don't want to add everything or it would be too long, lol.

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 10:39:35 )
@dragoness129:
king brothers and holiday lights (1 of each) for volts please? i also have 1 ice queen if you're still looking for it!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 16:59:13 )

@prezial: How about King Brothers, Holiday Lights, and 7k for the Ice Queen?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 10:12:46 )

@prezial: Sending out another ping cause I think the first might have gotten lost.

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 11:13:48 )
@dragoness129: it did! thank you for mentioning me again!
i already got the two items i asked before unfortunately ;-;
i do still need these though:
melon cutie
howling mad
frizz set
fallin for you

i doubt they are worth as much as ice queen lol. i don't have many volts atm but we can do a trade with art if u are interested!
i can also take whatever items u think are worth ice queen and come back for the others later

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 11:20:28 )

@prezial: Howling Mad + Melon Cutie for the Ice Queen?

I could trade the Fallin For You for art if you are interested in any of the characters here

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 11:49:34 )
@dragoness129: sure, i will send u a trade for the first two
and yeah i can do a bust like this, what do u think?
i'd be up for this or this character :frizzhappy:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 11:54:06 )

@prezial: The bust size sounds good to me.
I would love to have Mara drawn! (The one you linked second)

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 11:56:34 )
@dragoness129: awesome! please send me a trade with the item (will accept once the art is finished) and i will send u a WIP in a few days

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.