Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [B] Listed Items ++ ([S] temporarily Closed)

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 04:24:30 )

@dragoness129: hello, can i buy the inari's oath & rootin tootin if they are still available?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 06:39:39 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@dragoness129:

Can I take an En Garde and Doggo of Death for 12k please

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:58:25 )

@Raxton: Sent the trade!

@Fading Kings: Sent the trade!

Thank you both! ♥

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 18:09:14 )

Thank you <33

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 01:01:15 )

@dragoness129: Can I buy your Alchemist and unique animal hat for volts?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 01:22:02 )

@dragoness129: I just got ohms so I’d also like (if still available)
Demonic - 1000
Ancient Splendor - 750
All three Untamed - 400 (1200)
Butterfly Kisses - 750

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:11:45 )

@Ruby: Sent the trade for everything!
Thank you so very much! ♥

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:01:41 )

@dragoness129: thank you as well!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:03:28 )

@dragoness129: is your bride of death available? If so I’ll buy that for ohms as well (can start a new trade after)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:05:47 )

@Ruby: Yep! Will send that trade as soon as this one finishes. ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:07:30 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: would you trade Bard for Cancer? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:12:15 )

@star2000shadow: Most definitely! Sending the new trade!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:13:23 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: awesome <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:16:40 )

@star2000shadow: Thank you so very much! ♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:18:14 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: your very welcome, im going through my items to see what i can trade to get ellie haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:19:17 )

Ellie is 3k if you want to buy it outright. Though I don't object to trades.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:19:50 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Ellie is 3k if you want to buy it outright. Though I don't object to trades.

oh..i actually can do that i hadn't realized i had that many volts. yes please. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:20:28 )

Totally did not send you volts with that last trade thrown in for free. ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:22:21 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Totally did not send you volts with that last trade thrown in for free. ^_^

dude i didn't even notice them i was so focused on finally getting that hair and thinking of the icey character i've been wanting to make haha. i didn't notice the volts. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/11 08:23:29 )

Star - Hehe. It was in that last trade of Bard that I did it.
Glad to help you out with getting some items you are after! ^_^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.