Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Leaving soon!(here)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 23:25:17 )

I'm leaving in an hour and a half ouo so close!!(8 pm) I'll be leaving the airport at 10 pm tho >.< And arrive at the airport in MA at 1:30 am aaaand get to the beach house at 3 am. So any ideas on what to do while I'm there tomorrow? (I could go for a walk...) I'm coming back on July 1st~
I already took a shower so I'm nice and fresh.

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 23:42:09 )

" Ooo, quite a long trip. Have fun~~ :) "

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 23:52:35 )
MA...Massachusetts? xD I am so bad at geography.

From my experience those states often still have boardwalks and stuff--maybe you can find one and go hang out like the teens used to do back in the day! Lol

I went to Delaware once and they had a boardwalk with arcades and stuff. It was a lot of fun! ^-^

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other &hearts;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/15 23:55:26 )

@Vladimir: Yep mainly to visit family but we are also going to the beach, obviously haha
Thank you! I will~
@Vii: yep!! That would be fun but my mom is very protective so I can't do much >.<
Ooo that sounds like tons of fun! They actually do have one of those, I remember from when I was a kid. Ahh the good ole days haha

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 00:37:44 )
Have a safe trip!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 00:55:03 )
Well hopefully you get to go out and do some exploring and don't end up cooped up at the house the whole time c': be safe and have fun!! ^-^

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other &hearts;

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 09:04:28 )

@Fielkun: I'm here ahhh I arrived later than I thought and still haven't slept. I won't because it's already 5 am and the sun is coming up. I'm not too tired anyways~
@Vii: oh trust me I will have fun. I wish I could go outside rn >.<

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 15:04:40 )

My cousin brought us Dunkin donuts for breakfast!! Yaaaas!! And I got about 2 hours of sleep haha

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 17:23:42 )

" Oh nooo, I can hardly function on such little sleep. It makes me super nauseous. xD

But Dunkin sounds good ahhh"

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 17:32:10 )

Have fun during your trip.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 19:47:02 )
Provincetown, MA is a fun place to visit, if you have a chance! :3 Otherwise, there are plenty of fun little spots to visit.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/17 01:34:12 )

@Vladimir: Fortunately, I was perfectly fine all day. Just took a shower and just hanging out for now. I bought some new flip flops for the beach, they are so cute. Might post a pic soon!!
It is good but I NEED ICED COFFEE xD
I also had burgers and fries for lunch and pizza for dinner
@Totalanimefan: ty! My cousins and grandparents are coming over tomorrow woot woot!! Then we might go to the beach and maybe out to eat lunch somewhere.
@Kozi: not sure if I'll get to go there, but maybe!!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/17 18:32:18 )

@RainbowPanda: that sounds really nice.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/17 22:09:29 )

@Totalanimefan: It is! I had a lot of fun today oh and here are the flip flops I got yesterday!

And I had a mini photoshoot!!
And these are only a few photos haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/17 23:14:20 )
be safe, and have a fun trip. is there any place
to swim at, or keep cool if it is hot out? a walk does
sound nice but so does a hike.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/19 17:18:10 )

@Unicorn: I could walk to the beach, it's a bit far. My mom will only let me go if everyone can go. So, we are going today and idk when else. So far we've stayed at home everyday.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/19 19:22:21 )
@RainbowPanda: sorry to hear that, you should be able to do something if your home away from home. Instead of being bored all day and night.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/20 02:42:50 )

@Unicorn: We finally went to the beach today (at like 3:30 ish) the concessions were closed T_T and it was alright ig but we just happened to leave when it got super windy. I got a lot of pics tho so that's a plus. It got boring fast honestly.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/20 03:29:10 )
@RainbowPanda: sorry to hear that it got borimg fast and the concessions were closed and it was windy sorry to hear that
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 17:19:09 )

@Unicorn: It's fine, I'm sure it'll get better. I'm currently eating at a restaurant. I ordered a chicken ceaser salad with a side of onion rings lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.