Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Apparently she wants her kid dead

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 15:17:16 )

So we where coming from the grocery store and this couple was walking with their 2 kids and a baby. She just let's the youngest kid run across the street without even looking. 2 older kids on a bike almost hit her. And mom was far behind.

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 20:43:00 )
bikes dont kill

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/8 20:47:44 )

They don't but doesn't matter. There could have been a car there. Because later that kid crossed the road again while we where driving forwards to cross road.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/9 16:01:24 )
If you're a toddler, a bike most certainly can kill you.

Letting her kid wander around on the road--ugh. Should be holding her hand. I can get not wanting to be a helicopter parent but completely hands-off (pun?) is just has bad. Some people should just not be able to procreate... xD

Or, you know, she actually is secretly hoping the poor kid dies... o_o

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/9 16:27:09 )
Yeah, a bike could certainly kill a toddler or cause severe harm to them at the very least if they're going fast enough.

When I was nanny for a 7 year old I constantly kept my eyes on him and made sure he wasn't too far from me.

Same goes for the kids I work with now. If we do an outing they have to wait at every corner and stop sign for me. Then I make them look both ways twice before crossing.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 00:04:23 )
People have gotten really stupid, especially with their kids. I almost took out a whole family because mom decided to let her 4 elementary age kids walk down the damn road on a blind corner. The sidewalk is right there??
previously keef with a k

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/12 02:25:58 )

I see this every day in the walmart parking lot. Its insane how many kids I watch run around, parents too far behind to do something if anything were to happen. There is a kid who goes around on his skateboard, I assume to wait for a parent at work or something. There have been a few times he crossed in the middle of the road suddenly in front of a car. -_-
But then, I've seen adults doing the same thing. Like...what is it with people? Ya'll go a death wish?

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.