Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I went to a metal festival

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 14:57:01 )

the last two days and it was awsome :D Had such a a good time. Went there for Alestorm, Avatar & Parkway Drive. And Parkway Drive was 100% the best performance of both days. So much fire and fireworks. The dutch band Dool was also really good.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/cxYRK_WRutU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/skqtmHhJbYg[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/IUtfYV0byMk[/youtube]
*Not my video's

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 16:22:22 )
@vengeance: *puts up the horns* I can jam to alestorm, but I just wish that guy would put any effort into his vocals. Like... I get it, its always talk like a pirate day but c'mon guy.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:40:22 )
Heck yes, metal festivals are the best! 8D I'll bet it was an absolute blast.

It's been a good couple years since I last went to a concert. Hoping I can catch Tool or APC the next time they come around since I missed them earlier this year q-q

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:43:30 )

@Vii: Thank you for adding the youtube code :D Will change my post right away.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:46:16 )

@Vii: All I get is blank is space when using the code. Do I need to add the full url? Because I did that and well you see.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:47:46 )
@vengeance: Are you using the embed link? As in, click "Share", then "embed" and copy the src link from there. o: It'd be just my luck if this worked in the testing area but not everywhere else LOL

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:48:33 )
Let me give this a try:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/FyJNEX5GLM8[/youtube]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:50:21 )

@Vii: Thanks it works now. I had no idea you needed to use the embed code. It works differnt for every site I am on.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:52:15 )
@vengeance: Sorry about that, tried to add it to the dev log that you needed to use the embed link c': Glad it's all working good though! ^-^

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 19:22:59 )
@vengeance: Looks so cool! I would love to go to one of these but I can't stand festivals bc most crowds are terrible lmao.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 19:29:29 )

@nyreen: Metal fans are always really nice and all. Just don't stand in the front XD You don't wanne end up in a circle pit or wall of death XD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 19:38:15 )
@vengeance: I love pits and crowdsurfing! I've gone to a lot of concerts and have mixed experiences. At the most recent hardcore show I went to, I was groped by a guy who I kicked in the back of his knee. And at an Amon Amarth show, I had men twice my size and age forcing me back into the pit that I was trying to exit. At other shows I've had someone stop the pit and help me find my glasses, lift me up when I've fallen and complete strangers help me crowdsurf. It really depends!
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 20:35:59 )

@nyreen: The wost experiences I had was 1. A random dude kissing me on the face. 2. Some old dude hitting on me 3. This really large guy blocking my view when he 100% saw me when he came my way.

Thankfully another guy saw it happening and mentioned I could stand in front of him.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.