Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 21:02:38 )
@Apollo Im Burning:
She's eight months and is a little whirlwind! She tries to get into everything. I like sculpting, making home decor, painting.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 21:11:49 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I find it handy to do a test by drawing a to scale ruler and shrinking it down to compare
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 21:21:35 )
@Apollo Im Burning: the lady who told me how to make bath bombs also told me, how she makes her bath bombs which is awesome. She doesn't really use water because water activates the stuff you use to make a batth bomb.

My two bath bombs that I bought from her one was a fairyland bath bomb with it smelled fruity and very yummy. And then I got a Mooncake Cherry Blossom Bath Bombs which I took a bath with last night and I loved it so much. It was in the shape of a flower. I want to order a few more things from the lady but for others.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 01:22:48 )

[x]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 03:09:09 )
@Apollo Im Burning: yes, she is on etsy she lives pretty far away.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoonieMamasSoap

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 09:48:49 )

@Apollo Im Burning: I'm thinking of light blue or green. Not sure yet.
I don't think it's haunted. I know it's haunted. 1 time I was on the toilet and, on the sink in front of me was a glass bowl. Out of nowhere the bowl moved an inch to side.
I also have a bag with chicken food standing in my living room. It's a paper bag and the top is cut open. I had it before the top just opened and closed on its own and it's not possible it was the wind.
And, one time, I was sitting on my bed with my legs up, watching something on my phone. I felt like someone leaned against my legs. In the video I was watching, they said "there is a ghost upstairs" and I felt someone grabbing my hand like they were afraid.

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 12:16:49 )
dragon i made for auction at a benefit. uvu

simple textured paintings for my daughter's nursery and a homemade pillow.
I do other stuff too but drawing a blank right now lol.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 16:07:18 )

[x]

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 16:31:42 )

@Apollo Im Burning: I will try decide later. Don't have the money to buy the paint now anyway.
I had scratches on my back and neck before when I woke up and not on place where I could scratch myself. And yeah the ghost being afraid of ghosts is funny.
I'm living here for 5 years now and know some of the history but not all that much. Next to my mother, I don't think anyone died here. They can also be attached to a place or an object and I have a few things around of the last people who lived here.

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 16:39:33 )
Honestly it took me like three nights after work . I procrastinated and put it off until the last minute. I used sculpwy and acrylics for her . Usually I stick to acrylics. With those , I used a mod-podge undercoat trying mimic a modelling medium. Didn't quite work as expected but still effective :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 21:02:23 )

[x]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 21:18:53 )
@Apollo Im Burning: your welcome, I plan on asking her to make a soap bar for someone and have her send it there way just because. Along with a bath bomb but yes she has very nice stuff that she makes I saw most of it in person too.

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 23:02:48 )
Apollo Im Burning:

@Tuijp: Oh, I spoke too soon, then. >_< Were they severe, or something light? o: But still, that's alarming. :<
And ghosts being attached to objects are mostly the reason I'm wary of buying antiques and the like, lol.
Have you ever tried communicating with them, by the way? o:

@artits: For something you put off, it still came out great, in my opinion. :) Did you put a glaze on it, by the way? It looks shiny. o: I know pretty much nothing about sculpting, btw, so I'm sorry if anything I ask is dumb, lol.
And what exactly is mod-podge? o: I've heard the name quite a few times, but never found out what it was. x)

Thanks! Yeah , I used a glaze by sculpey all over it. Nah, feel free to ask anything! We all start somewhere and believe me I'm still pretty noob at it lol. Mod-podge is a decoupage glue , its kinda thicker than normal glues and comes in varying finishes since it's made to go over items too.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 07:02:22 )

@Apollo Im Burning: it stopped after I made a promise about a holy water bomb...
I never communicated with them because I don't have the right equipment for that.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 15:31:12 )

[x]

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 15:47:59 )

@Apollo Im Burning: to be able to hear voices, you need an EVP

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 17:46:03 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I realized I liked it in 12th grade when my teacher forced me to try for an independent study project. I sculpted half a piece in college. :vanora_xd: then I made tiny things out of polymer clay for a while ( like mini cakes and schtuff. ) Then just the dragon and some incomplete things since her lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 18:29:56 )
@Apollo Im Burning: there will be another art faire in October something but by the it with be more Fall, and Autumn crafts. maybe even some halloween or thanks giving items
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 19:40:38 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 20:44:36 )
@Apollo Im Burning: if you want very much realism it is a little more difficult. If you go the cutesy route it's more fun to me. Which artist if you don't mind me asking?

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.