Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 06:57:17 )

@Death: OH! Right, it does doesn't it? If I recall correctly, that was one I came across when trying to design a new avi a bit ago XD

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 07:01:51 )
@lady luna: I suggested making a no bun version but they didn't want to edit the item to add it in but they seem to like the other idea i mentioned by making the buns in the common hair section

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 07:07:49 )

@Death: Fair enough =)
Who knows what will happen? Because I sure as hell don't, lol

Donator — Lucifer Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 07:10:00 )
@lady luna: no idea either lol, maybe we will get lucky one day, how long have you been a mod for?
relocated to Death c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 09:12:04 )
@Apollo Im Burning: awe thank you but with wanting to make
bath bombs, lip scrubs, soaps and now soap jellies

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 22:17:44 )

[x]

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 22:22:53 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Oh ouch. DX
That's horrible.
Here's hoping he heals fast.

And I haven't played Overwatch. Never heard of Knee Deep, may look into that one. And I refuse to touch DMC. I'm too salty/bitter over a boss fight owning my ass when I was a teen. Lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 18:16:32 )
@Lady Luna: Hey, how are you today?

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 19:25:08 )

@nyreen: I'm all right, yourself?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 19:41:22 )
@Lady Luna: I'm okay, just a little grumpy and sleepy.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 19:50:24 )

@nyreen: Awwww
Why grumpy?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 19:52:43 )
@Lady Luna: having an argument with someone lol bc they brought up my eating habits despite knowing why i eat out a lot. i talked to unicorn a bit about it. my parents get weird when i cook; they'll complain i made a mess, i didn't clean properly, etc and will sometimes try to stop me from cooking past 10 pm. they are just super weird about it. so i try to cook when they're not home or i eat out. and sometimes i have to hide that i'm eating out bc my mom will still get weird even about that. it's like i can't win. and yeeeah. this person brought up my eating habits and was concerned but until i move out, i just have to do what i have to do in order to eat. >>;; and it's irritating me. it's also my body and i'm a grown adult who can decide what to put into it. yknow.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 19:54:55 )

@nyreen: Geez
That sucks DX
Like... I have no other words. That entire situation just sucks. DX

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 19:57:15 )
@Lady Luna: it's just frustrating lol. and the person i'm talking to is also 80 pounds overweight.... i could lose like 10 - 15 pounds. i'm not going to have access to any junk during the summer, and i've already cut out most fast food places, soda, chips, junk snacks and have been walking a lot more. and in the summer i'll be hiking, swimming and outside every day for 2 months because i work at a sleepaway camp.

it's like idk if this person is projecting or what but it's annoying. and i dont want to feel like i'm making poor decisions for my body or something. and i'm already feeling extra insecure recently bc i've noticed i gained like 10 - 15 pounds over the past two years. but that's over TWO YEARS. :vanora_upsidedown:

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 20:03:10 )

@nyreen: I getcha.
I just have no idea what to say.
DX

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 20:08:07 )
@Lady Luna: it's okaaaay, i just need to vent and you're listening and it's appreciated!! don't worry about it haha

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 20:24:31 )

@nyreen: not a problem, but I still say that situation sucks.

Do you have any plans for moving out?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 20:33:46 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 21:08:37 )
@Lady Luna: yep, I'll be out by next January or the latest next July. Just want to make sure I have enough plus have a steady enough income. And see if I want to go back to school or not.

@Apollo Im Burning: oooo not sure! Maybe. My memory is poop too! But hi! And thank you! Sorry I dumped that poop in here. I'm feeling better now and I know I just gotta keep doing what i have to do until I get out next year
call me grem
they/them

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 21:33:44 )
@Apollo Im Burning: i know bath bombs might be a little hard to make but I think that soap jellies will be a bit more easier to make, I know some friends on the internet take baths, and some can only take showers so. Decided to add something different.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.