Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 10:15:26 )

@Apollo Im Burning: not yet but I will when the table is on his place.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 10:37:39 )
Hello! I'm here take the leftovers from your baking excursions and turn them into your next craft!
So, you guys know those plastic covers for all those disposable baking pans you buy? Rather than throwing them out when done, clean one off, then draw a BIG OL picture or word on it (sharpie is my preferred method, but I've also had luck with acrylic paint pens.) and cut it out, being careful of any sharp edges. Put the plastic on a cookie-sheet in the oven at 350° and watch the magic happen. In only a few minutes, your art becomes a SHRINKY DINK!
YES!
It feels so good to be five again.
Protip1: The plastic used for this has to have a number 6 on it. I don't believe it works well with other types of plastic, and I'm no scientist so maybe don't try other ones unless you know what you're doing!
Protip2: I use nail polish to coat the back or give it a shiny top-coat.
Shrinky-dinks are great for making charms or badges!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 19:59:08 )
I had a long day yesterday tbere was a lot of nice crafts there, but it was way too pack too many people.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 15:00:49 )

[x]

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 17:17:36 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Managed any of the new chance items yet? XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 17:23:48 )

[x]

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 17:35:15 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Metal horns and the Electric orb.
I want the crystals.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 21:25:55 )

[x]

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 22:22:04 )

@Apollo Im Burning: I getcha
If I get doubles, I can fire one or two your way? =)
Well, whatever I get doubles for

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 12:35:18 )

@Apollo Im Burning: The drawer:

(No idea what those light orbs are)
And the table on its new place (next to the books):

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 00:32:12 )
@Tuijp: that dresser look nice and very old

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 01:34:51 )

[x]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 06:34:44 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I've been coughing since yesterday and it was hot and humid out yesterday. But I am okay. How have you been doing.

Well I was at the artsy craft thing in my town this last weekend, which by the way was packed. I asked a nice lady on how to make bath bombs for like the best way, and best time to. And she let me know everything that I needed to know, that no one else would tell me. So Hopefully soon I can make a bit of everything. Also I did buy some bath bombs from her and I just loved them both.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 10:35:46 )

@Unicorn: it isn't too old. I just made it look like that.
@Apollo Im Burning: I'm planning to make my house look more cozy in general. Now I just want different curtains and pint the walls.
I wouldn't be surprised if it are ghosts.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 11:40:04 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I made a really cute golden apple with a yellow paint pen, finished the back with a chunky-glitter gold nail polish... it looked really cute but I decided to punch a hole in it AFTER shrinking, thus ruining its integrity. I broke it playing with it because I fiddle too much.
So... Protip2: If you want to make it a wearable item, use a hole punch BEFORE shrinkin' that dink.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 19:40:41 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I saw a few hand made tables of an old board game it costed too much. I seen lots of different soap, jewelry, silver, wood carvings, real rock candles, bird houses, so much more it was fun seeing it all. I even saw like a pocket watch on a beaded chain attached to an old fancy door key, it reminded me of alice in wonderland.

@Tuijp: Ooh, well you did a great job.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 20:19:28 )
Ooooh a crafting section! This stuff is my jam :vanora_sun: i don't do many projects right now because of a baby and the hazards of tools around her but would love to see what you all do .

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 20:27:54 )

[x]

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 20:32:22 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Its so much fun! What a wild nostalgia ride it was trying to figure it out. I did one where I immediately laid it on top of a coke can to try to cool it in bracelet shape but that was a recipe for disaster. Its a good idea, just needs a bit of perfecting (and probably a better means to not burn myself!)
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 20:46:16 )

[x]

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.