Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland What Wonderland Character are You?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 01:12:28 )
I've honestly been thinking about this. I like seeing which characters in books and games I am like. I also tend to relate to certain characters more than others. So I've been thinking about what Wonderland character I'd be. Considering my schedule is so strange it's almost nonexistent due to random things coming up or me forgetting about things until the last minute and me always being late. I really am very much like the White Rabbit. "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late for a very important date!" pretty much describes my reaction when I notice I'm short on time and might be having to rush to my destination.

So what Wonderland character are you? And I'm not talking about who you're dressed as. Actually take some time to think about all the characters and their characteristics and what you have in common with them. I'd like to see what you all come up with.

If you haven't read the original Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, but have read an adaptation or modern retelling then pick a Wonderland character from that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be putting together a little White Rabbit cosplay without using the White Rabbit set from this event.

Wonderland Characters I am like
White Rabbit- original Alice in Wonderland
Cheshire Cat- Are You Alice? (manga)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 03:08:09 )
Who am I, what's my name? I simply don't know
I just woke up, I can't recall any character from the original Alice in Wonderland I am like

If it was from the manga Are you Alice though....I would most probably be a Regret....
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 03:42:07 )
I thought this was gonna be links to a bunch of quizzes.
But.
I'd like to think that in the Lewis Carol original, I'd be Alice's sister.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 20:59:51 )
No due to that being posting to other sites.
Also Alice in Wonderland just has way to many characters. When it gets like that the quizzes aren’t that good. And it also depends on who makes the quiz. Some quizzes are just made poorly. Plus I want people to actually think and pick who they feel they’re like/have something in common with instead of a quiz telling them who they have in common with.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 00:09:23 )
All fair points.

The number of characters is very numerous indeed. A quiz that includes all of them will have to include at least as many Qs as there are answers. Now I want to make one for the lols.
Ping me

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 14:10:14 )
*plucks mushroom from thread*

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 16:49:07 )
I'm probs a modern caterpillar haha
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 20:45:54 )

easy, me and cookie are Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. it's a battle over who gets to be Tweedle Dum (clearly it's me)
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.